Bow to leper messiah!

Cold Fusion

Composite of Jesus and the psychological book Guilty by Reason of Insanity: A Psychiatrist Probes the Minds of Killers

Jupiter conjunct Algol:
Primitive female sexuality; strangulation, beheading, danger to throat and neck, murder, violence, mass catastrophe; the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. A pulsating, eclipsing double-star also associated with extreme creativity; an expression of the Dark Side...

picture.php

Luke 12:49
I have come to set the world on fire, and I wish it were already burning!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire setting, one of the symptoms of psychopathy.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Hero of the day by Metallica:

picture.php

Composite of Jesus and the single Hero of the day by Metallica:

picture.php

Sabik:
Wastefulness and lost energy, perverted morals, success in evil deeds

M.C. conjunct MakeMake
Orbital Period 309.00 yr., 2nd brightest KBO (Pluto #1), 1,250 km diameter? From Rapa Nui. Pronounced maki-maki.

Positive: Articulate and ultra-communicative. Self-assuredness, especially by verbal means. Clever, quick-witted and interested in invoking insight and inspiration with speech. Quick to report findings, regardless of impact. Courageous, possessing the willfulness to confront the peril required for discovery or spiritual evolution. Conscious of family security and safety. Protection of the brood.

Negative: Cunning and verbally manipulative. Double talk. Diversion of facts. Declaring false findings (laying an egg, so to speak). Taking flight to avoid consequence. Hiding as a coping skill. Reckless. Disregard for safety of the home. Self-serving.

Mundane: Data collection to support a doctrine or cause. Books, especially those of multi-cultural interest. Translation especially with a cross-cultural theme. Cultural synthesis. Integration of tasks. Computer iterations and/or algorithms. Dissemination of information whether true or false. Split second decisions. Lightning fast assessment. Fertility and fertility procedures. Birds. Fans. Eggs. Creeds. Documents of self declaration - affirmation statements, bios or autobiographies, a feather in one’s cap, selecting a safe location for nesting.

Ceremonial: Incantations. Oral remedies for healing. Meditations to unify the minds of several. Isolation for ceremonial purposes. Shamanic retreat. Cave ceremonies. Ceremonies involving hair cutting. Personal acceptance of one’s cause and karma. Ceremonies involving the use of feathers or eggs (feather fans, Eagle feather cleansing, the egg diagnostics of curanderos and curanderas - common in Ecuador, one of Rapa Nui’s neighbors).

"Snow White" / 225088 (2007OR10)

Orbital Period: 552.67 yr.

Positive: Self contained, compassionate, sensitive, empathetic. Strong sense of fairness. Uncompromising assessment of one’s spiritual state. When on task, amazingly enthusiastic. Believe in dharma/karma.

Negative: Easy to consume, compliant, co-dependent, striving for closeness while using distance and aloofness as a defense. Socially conscious to a fault, competitive. Lack of fairness. Selfish. Zealous. Rationalizing. Refusal to accept one’s position. Projecting nature. Sacrificial for fervent causes, often resentful of the sacrifice. Bitter about “life’s hand” or “lot.” Feeling of being marked or a target.

Mundane: Mirrors. Narcissism. Cutting. Tatooing. Obsession with the womb and a child in vitro. Apples (more bites taken from). Contaminated produce. Mining (more the conflict of extracting resources from the Earth without harming the Earth).

Ceremonial: Rendering of fresh food for spirits. Leaving of flowers as a ceremonial gesture. Capitulation ceremonies. Immolation (not recommended)

"Hero Of The Day"

Mama, they try and break me

The window burns to light the way back home
A light that warms no matter where they’ve gone
They’re off to find the hero of the day
But what if they should fall by someone’s wicked way?

Still the window burns
Time so slowly turns
And someone there is sighing
Keepers of the flames
Do you feel your name?
Did you hear your babies crying?

Still they try and break me

Excuse me while I tend to how I feel
These things return to me that still seem real
Now, deservingly, this easy chair
But the rocking stopped by wheels of despair

Don’t want your aid
But the fist I make
For years can’t hold or feel
No, I’m not all me
So please excuse me while I tend to how I feel

But now the dreams and waking screams
That ever last the night
So build the wall, behind it crawl
And hide until it’s light
So can you hear your babies crying now?

Still the window burns
Time so slowly turns
And someone there is sighing
Keepers of the flames
Did you feel your names?
Did you hear your babies crying?

But now the dreams and waking screams
That ever last the night
So build a wall, behind it crawl
And hide until it’s light
So can’t you hear your babies crying now?

Mama they try

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Composite of Jesus and The single The Unforgiven by Metallica

Alpha Serpentis *
Unukalhai Success followed by fall, suicide, insanity, accidents, success in war, politics, writing, problems in love, forgery, shipwreck, loss, earthquake

------------------------------------------

Just labeled mentally deranged.

picture.php

Cold Fusion

365 degree's in the zodiac, and another Satanic book with the 9th house conjunct Sabik:

astro_621gw_286_304_jesus_the_devil_s_notebook.85046.10035_zpso7kze01q.gif

And this one is only 2 1/2 degree's off:

astro_621gw_286_332_jesus_in_the_world_of_madness.85862.2897_zpskwxee5qm.gif

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Here is a composite of Jesus and Might is Right (The main argument of the narcissistic satanists):

The Full unedited version! This book, once described as "surely one of the most incendiary works ever to be published anywhere" is a no-holds-barred philosophical venture into the meaning of the Jewish origins of Christianity, of nature over nurture, might over morals, of power over weakness, the right of the strongest to rule, the survival of the fittest and the belief that the world is governed by force, not by religious or moral creeds. It is a book which, even a century after its first publication, still stirs huge debate. The reader is likely to be staggered, shake his his or her head in agreement, be dumbfounded or laugh out loud-even in anguish-from page to page. It is a call to man's primeval instinct of survival, of struggle and of the power of life over death. "Blessed are the Strong for they shall possess the earth - Cursed are the weak for they shall inherit the yoke. Blessed are the Powerful for they shall be reverenced among men - Cursed are the Feeble for they shall be blotted out . . ."

Spiculum
Eye trouble, blindness, depression, hopelessly doomed, morbid religious outlook, no concern for human life

astro_621gw_286_137_jesus_might_is_right_by_ragnar_redbeard.66547.13538_zps98jb7ms0.gif

Last edited:

Ayin

emily23 said:
no Im no martyr, in my uneducated opinion Jesus was a wise man with many good sayings, saying he is the devil is bound to be very offensive to many, as I said, get help, this is all very unhealthy for you, fear, and satan, umpteen posts! iI am obstinate though, whch is healthy, you got that right, look on the bright side of life, you only have one, bye
I'd like to add the devil is demonized (hehe) by many, understood by few. I am the devil, I bet jesus had devil traits as well. The devil simple means adept at the earthly life to me. Don't tell me jesus wasn't adept at this life :whistling:

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

An interesting one, a composite with the 2013 installment of Infernal Angel by Edward Lee:

Mars conjunct Ras Alhague:
Trouble through writings, public censure in connection with religion, science or philosophy

Fits the cover artwork of the book:
51A-oY5oxYL._SX322_BO1204203200__zpsmevuprtl.jpg

astro_621gw_286_181_jesus_infernal_angel_2013.68230.31045_zpsrsrfnwjp.gif

Multi-composite with the satanic bible, conjunction of Moon, Algol and the I.C., Mars conjunct Sabik:
astro_681gw_286_17_jesus_the_satanic_bible.65463.27103_zpsxvzcwmzq.gif

Last edited:

craft94

Okay, but where did you get Jesus's birth info from? There are many theories out there. How would you possibly know for sure... unless, I don't know, you were put under past life regression and found out you were Jesus in past life. (that's a joke by the way)

Cold Fusion

Okay, but where did you get Jesus's birth info from? There are many theories out there. How would you possibly know for sure... unless, I don't know, you were put under past life regression and found out you were Jesus in past life. (that's a joke by the way)

Sun/Neptune (Delusion) conjunct Antares, One of the most evil fixed stars, The Satanic bible's sun is also conjunct it, Mercury (rules the mind) is also conjunct Ras Alhague:

According to Ptolemy it is of the nature of Saturn and Venus; and, to Alvidas, of Jupiter and Mercury in sextile to Mars. It gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental depravity. [Robson*, p.193.]

That fixed star literally defines the mind of a satanist.

Psychosis

Too many psychotic verses like, turning family members against one another, setting fire to the world, turning the other cheek to your enemy and blessing them.

He was supposedly crucified on a passover (full moon).

See post:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=609950&postcount=4

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Jesus and the satanic book The Necronomicon:

Chiron conjunct 2nd house cusp
Saturn conjunct 5th house cusp
Mars conjunct DC
Sun conjunct 11th house cusp

Jupiter is 3 degrees from 6th house cusp

astro_621gw_286_322_jesus_the_necromancian.77512.5564_zpsfcx5qg0i.gif~original

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I could always see they were personifying Jesus as Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in the Star Wars trilogy:

Sun conjunct 5th house cusp
Mars conjunct 9th house cusp with Polis
Mercury conjunct 11th house cusp
Venus conjunct 12th house cusp

astro_621gw_286_352_jesus_star_wars_episode_3.79046.24354_zpswr6frhey.gif