Surgery in astrology

Ellemclemore

Hi everyone I’m really hoping to God for a miracle that someone on here can help me!!! I am a professional singer and it’s really important that I have my voice. I found out I have a cyst on my vocal cord that I need removed surgically. I’m going through my Saturn return right now, and it’s devastating to me. I finally found a surgeon I am comfortable with but he wants to do the surgery in July. I am nervous about this because there is a lunar eclipse on the fifth. He wants to do it July 2 or really any Thursday in July which doesn’t leave me many options.
I’m looking up all of the transit’s for each day and it seems like Mars is in bad aspect or mercury on pretty much all of the days he has available. Mercury is also going to be retrograde until July 12 which doesn’t help. I’m wondering if anyone knows if it’s worse to do it when Mercury is in retrograde and with the eclipse, or if the personal natal aspects matter more?
I am a Virgo – and I am also a Capricorn moon, Taurus rising. I know that the eclipse is in Capricorn and full moon which is my moon sign which also kind of freaks me out.
I was born on September 16, 1991 at 9:14 PM. If anyone can help me with this I will be eternally grateful I am so stressed and just want to make the right moves as this is my livelihood and entire life And I am new with astrology and really can only see the negative things I need some guidance