What does this mean in natal chart?

waybread

If you can post your chart, it would be easier for us to tell you.

The 10th house indicates one's vocation and public image, so these should be areas of focus for you.

waybread

Your chart does suggest a big focus on career and public image-- with Mercury conjunct your MC and Gemini on the MC, ideally this would have something to do with one of the following: analysis, communication, or working with your hands (Mercury rules both your thinking/speaking and your hands.)

With your Saturn-Pluto axis on your NN, you may have to overcome more challenges and obstacles than most people, but if you stay committed and focused, you should get there.

The squares from your moon in Pisces and Uranus are additional challenges. You may start out thinking that a given career looks promising, only to change your mind when you no longer feel like it. You can do this a bit in life, but it's not a life-long road map for success.

Probably the best thing is to consider a career with a lot of built-in diversity, so that you're not just sitting at a desk or computer terminal day-in, day out.

Jesusistheway

Anyone analyse my birth chart?

you are clearly meant to do music. neptune is heavy, aquarius is heavy, moon in pisces, mercury is sitting nice in your 10th house of gemini almost approaching with saturn (rigid fingers) and north node there. you can actually make a career out of it. whereas mine is in the 5th house of gemini similar to yours, your in the 10th, consider that a blessing.

go for synth or keyboards (same thing, whereas synth has modular effects upon patches) or electronic drum set or electric guitar with pedals. go on youtube.com and search for intro stuff.

good luck!

Last edited:

waybread

We might get music off of fightthepower's moon in Pisces trine Venus-Jupiter. Mercury (domiciled, conjunct the MC) rules the hands, which are important for playing a musical instrument.

I don't think it's the only option, although I can see where the chart supports it. The problem is that it is hard to make a living this way. For every famous and well-paid performer (or music teacher) there are many more struggling to make a living-- usually by getting a day-job.

ToltecLearn

well in my opinion, astrology is not a science i mean we have to take into consideration differences in culture, socioeconomical situations, etc etc for me its more like a portrait of tendencies and energetic flows that we have in us, so it will show us how we probably feel and are,

well you do have saturn conjuc sun in 10th in gemini which make you a great communicator, and you could be the center of the conversation,

however you do have an opposition with pluto in the 4th so that could mean some situations there in your home, that prevent you some things with career related or might even push you harder to acomplish them

you do have a saturn square moon

your moon in pisces might make you a strong feeler, as is in water really empathic person having it in 7th house might make you interested in emotional relatioships, probably more attracted to the emotional side of the person than the physical this is reinforced by your mars in cancer in the 11th which can make you fall in love with people you know through friends and its connections,

omg you also have venus in cancer in the 12th conjuct jupiter also in the 12th no wonder why you like astrology, you are very spiritual and look for spiritual answers i mean 12th is the house of pisces, also you could be really foggy in your desicions, thats a lot of water energy most probably you are really emotional

this contrast big with your 10th house conjuction but yeah your 10 house is strong most probably you should talk a lot in your career

Jesusistheway

the ruler of your 8th house is in your 11th house under cancer. that indicates that because of your output for finances your inheritance is through your action and people's emotions.

then your a pluto singleton which is a sign of power. on top of that your pluto is in sagitarrius a sky sign (upward).

focus on going upward in your journey. almost improve and shoot for the stars, i think you can achiever fame.

Hkk

Account Closed

Fight the power, fight the power we got the right to fight the powers that be!

Lol anyway ..... looking at your chart -

Jupiter and Venus in 12th - you have hidden depth, you hide your beauty as in you don’t flaunt it. You like to be at home. A homey.
Your Pluto in 4th - power struggles wit authority as opposition to Saturn in 10th but this can easily be overcome by concentrating and using your Pluto power in your career. Look at yourself and do self analysis and see what it is that’s causing the obstacle. They are just Saturn lessons as your true node is in 10th- that’s where you’re heading! It’s all good. Just don’t fight it. Let it happen and the rest will come in place.
Chiron in 5th indicates some hurt in love life fun life but it’s not that deep as I can’t see any aspects to it unless you didn’t click on aspects to Chiron?
But as it’s in Capricorn you take love seriously and Saturn in 10th opposing Pluto in 5th you feel this. Again it can be overcome.
Travel and a job that’s varied no 9-5 **** is what you need. Travel and where you use your mind and it’s not robotic or mundane. The choice is yours what you want to do. Whatever you do you will shine brightly as long as you go by the rules and do the right thing. You will shine Brightly!!!!

Jesusistheway

one more thing. the secret to success in the music industry is to bandwagon on a famous musician by going to college studying the craft then getting the hook up in boards. for instance, billboard boards or online boards or school recruitment (cal arts, berklee college of music, la college of music, etc) can lead to the right opportunity. then if you have your passport ready you can tour with any band after your ready. when bands don't make it its because their material is flawed, they aren't knit together, or their market is not advertised properly. what am i saying? i'm saying learn your craft, make sample songs, then audition and go on tour. that's the secret. i'm in it too somewhat.

https://www.billboard.com/p/billboard-bulletin/display. (go the elite events listed and chat around make friends)
https://calarts.edu/
https://www.berklee.edu/
https://www.lacm.edu/

I think you get the picture

Last edited: