Will my ex and her get married this year?

LuzBlanca

WIll my ex and his current partner get married this year?
She's Venus and he is Mars
I would say they are already married or engaged and will get married this year. Confused about Uranus in house 7th and pluto in house 1th, maybe a sudden marriage.
Venus in House 6 Jupiter (6th her working issues, his 12)
Mars in House 3 of Jupiter (her house of paperwork 3 and his 8th of changes)
and Jupiter

LVo4MC8.jpg

LuzBlanca

Is this the same man you were asking about in the other thread?

No, this is for an ex, a separate man.
He's in his 40's and I have sort of realized how much I admire him since dealing with my current situation with someone else (the man in the other thread).

I was just curious as to whether he will marry his current girlfriend.

The thing is that is common in this society (I live in USA) for people to just "move in" and I am traditional, I don't move in unless I am married.
It would also greatly affect family ties due to our cultural beliefs.

We only move in with partners if there is marriage.

The other guy (other thread) wants to move in and has mentioned marriage but I doubt his intentions because he has money, children, visa problems
which I could solve! and I'm just having a hard time emotionally right now.
I feel my current partner is not honest and
I am sad to have left my last relationship go (this thread)

last thread, house 12 I also fear he's cheating and hiding stuff from me
I think he wants to marry me for a visa so he can stay.....

sorry messy love life

ElenaJ

It sounds like you are hurting, this period is obviously pushing you to evaluate your relationships and what you are looking for and where you want to go with them.
And this can be painful. However, you will be stronger afterwards and in a better position to make a decision that will last for a lifetime.
You don't say why you left this man. Consider what problems you had with him, have you overcome them?
From the chart above, there aren't indications that he will marry his current girlfriend this year. She in the 7th shows she is in love with him, but moon separating from a square with Uranus, 4th house to 7th house, says maybe they have separated.
However, even if he is no longer with her, this does not mean he will return to you. That is another issue.
So you have one man who possibly will marry you for a visa, that you will have to support financially, and another who is with someone or possibly broken off with her, who you already discarded.
Are these the only two men on the planet? The USA is a big place.
You might consider looking at your natal chart, and a progression to see why you are going through this type of drama at this time, what you will learn from it. You don't want to let go and leave destiny to play its part.
Don't be afraid, and don't be afraid to leave both of them if that makes sense, they may not be the ones destined for you.