Neptune opposing sun and mars

Roks

Soon My Neptune will enter the 5th house and oppose my sun and mars while sextiling my Chiron. Do any of you know what this means

katydid

Soon My Neptune will enter the 5th house and oppose my sun and mars while sextiling my Chiron. Do any of you know what this means

Transiting Neptune will oppose your Sun/Mars? Do you have the Sun and Mars in Virgo?

I can only answer generally, w/out seeing the chart, but there is a general theme with that transit.

Neptune opposing your sense of self and your physical energy and your motivation can often create feelings of fatigue, confusion, lack of ambition, and some depression.

On the positive side, Neptune in the 5th can spark your creativity and your urge for artistic expression, and for love and romance---which is the opposite of what a Virgo/11th house energy denotes.

You might be an intellectual who prides himself on logical, rational thought. And this Neptune may roll in and soften all that mental, critical harshness and it could be a great change.

Amit89

Transit Neptune opposition Sun will be tough.

I have this natally. This can put a damper on your sense of self worth, confidence, your sense of self. You may lack confidence, you may think things that may not be true just perceived, you may lack energy. There may be illusions. And like the above user stated, depression.

However I think the 5th-11th house axis is not bad.

waybread

Watch for a lower sense of energy, and perhaps some despondency. Neptune is a slow-moving planet, but it will move off eventually.

A couple of things to watch for. Neptune does not deal with realty. Some astrologers think that Mars-Neptune relates to lying. You may not be clear on what's true or false, real, or unreal. Because this is one of the hard aspects, you may have to try hard to stay grounded and avoid what you know in your heart to be false, both in yourself and in other people.

Neptune also rules drugs and alcohol. If you're feeling low, you may be tempted to self-medicate with them. Not a good idea, because you will probably be extra-sensitive at this time. You may want to spend more time in a fantasy world, such as through a computer game, reading, films, or TV. That in itself is fine, so long as it doesn't turn into escapism.

A good time to maintain a healthy diet and exercise because your immune system can also be lowered. If you live near the ocean of a large body of water, you may find it especially inspiring at this time.

Also, look for the positive transits in your life.

Fz hb

It's a long transit. Neptune is currently opposite my sun and mercury. The transit is almost over because there is one retrograde left. My sun is at 14 virgo and mercury at 16 virgo.
It's something that I haven't felt much but have noticed it's results in my everyday life a lot. For instance I used to be more productive,now i work more but I am not that productive. My interest in media increased, particularly narratives related to society and global community and global economy. A little while ago I realized that its because of my sun and mercury in 3rd house, getting opposition from neptune in 9th (and 8th because of retrograde). I love to draw and write and read and neptune has in a way given me time and space to spend time on these. I know I am ignoring responsibilities to do these things but I don't work even when i have free time. I guess my motivation to strive for something has vanished. It could be because of this and a lot of other hard aspects I am experiencing. this is what I have noticed during this transit. May be some of this information you will find relevant.
Thanks