About the moon placement and reincarnation

gauguu

Hi group!

I haven't found much information/speculation about this. I'm interested whether a lunar mansion indicates something permanent from life to life or if it's rather an indication of the current life's situation.

Moon represents mind, thinking, the way how one senses and relates emotionally and/or intuitively. It indicates certain type of reflection style one tends to have. From my point of view, it's very essence of an individual, and so the energy represented by the nakshatra could very well remain as quite "solid" form of a being.

As I see, Moon is about what kind of "water" you are swimming in; including the comfort zone and the more challencing areas around. It tells about the core power one has and the possibilities one can reach. If you swim really far, maybe you can embrace big transformations and change somewhat radically?

What do you think; does the same nakshatra tend to occur from life to life, even though one goes through big transformations during his life?

CapAquaPis

My natal moon is in the 24th mansion at the early part of Feb 15, 1980 which was a new moon and 25th mansion at my exact birth time 2:20pm - A woman nursing her newborn...and a man planting trees. The last mansion described my past life as a 20 something year old woman in Saigon, (South) Vietnam who lost her life in the communist North takeover to reunify the country in Apr-May 1975. My current life involved my past career as a garden center employee in a major retailer which involves trees, flowers, bushes, shrubs and any plants in stock. My natal moon conjuncts natal sun in Aquarius: 26' Sun vs. 20' Moon in a 6 degree aspect and well, I came back as a male in Cal, USA living in 2020.

creativei

Reincarnation is indicated by 8th house and jupiter , not from moon . parasara says 8th house past and future births . also as per nadi rules sign occupied by jupiter previous to it says about past birth and in next your birth jupiter will be one sign further from current sign . this is was said in the text , but practically speaking we dont have proof or live example for that , we can pretend . but god alone knows that . if we know those secrets then we dont get happy and will be worrying 24/7 . something things are good to be unknown ..

CapAquaPis

Reincarnation is indicated by 8th house and jupiter , not from moon . parasara says 8th house past and future births . also as per nadi rules sign occupied by jupiter previous to it says about past birth and in next your birth jupiter will be one sign further from current sign . this is was said in the text , but practically speaking we dont have proof or live example for that , we can pretend . but god alone knows that . if we know those secrets then we dont get happy and will be worrying 24/7 . something things are good to be unknown ..

Like my Jupiter in 6' Virgo in conjunction with Mars, Saturn and Lilith in the 3rd house. I suppose the aspects of the 8th house with wherever Jupiter is placed in natal charts can tell what were our past lives were like. Would there be an arabic part for reincarnation involving Moon, cusp 8th and Jupiter? If this is so, it would be in my ascendant sign Cancer (22' which is 5 degrees from 17' 33").