Is he sexting someone else?

scahm

Hi everyone,

I had been speaking to a guy recently - who I thought could be a new potential love interest - who had been getting quite brazen over text, but this has suddenly stopped. I feel quite skeptical of him and his intentions though and just have a feeling that he's a player, who's doing this with a bunch of different women. My fear is probably represented by Mercury squaring Saturn, with Saturn on my 5th house cusp showing the sudden end of our connection. Am I being paranoid about this guy (probable with me in the 8th house of fear)?

I would assume that Venus in his 3rd house, shows him flirting with other women, but I'm confused about his 5th house ruler, Sun, conjuncting me, Mercury, especially as he's stopped speaking to me. What does this therefore indicate? Will I hear from him again?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.55.26.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.55.26.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.55.47.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-28 at 16.55.47.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 20

Chrysalis

As you've just changed signs from Aries to Taurus, is it possible that your attitude with him could have changed somehow during the progression of the texting? Could you have been quite fun and upbeat at the start and then become more serious with him?

Just to add as moons last aspect was to you mercury before moving into cancer, then maybe your emotions got the better of you. Could you have become too sensitive, sulky,....any negative cancer trait really?

Last edited:

scahm

As you've just changed signs from Aries to Taurus, is it possible that your attitude with him could have changed somehow during the progression of the texting? Could you have been quite fun and upbeat at the start and then become more serious with him?

Now that you mention it Chrys, that does sound quite accurate.

I'm not sure about being sulky, but I probably did assert that I was after an emotional connection.

Chrysalis

Now that you mention it Chrys, that does sound quite accurate.

I'm not sure about being sulky, but I probably did assert that I was after an emotional connection.

There's your answer, that what caused him to back off :annoyed:

Just leave him now, don't message him. But if he does ever message you again you really need to play it cool.

scahm

There's your answer, that what caused him to back off :annoyed:

Just leave him now, don't message him. But if he does ever message you again you really need to play it cool.

Okay, fair point. Do you think he's sexting other people though? I'm quite concerned that he might actually just be a player.

Do you see him initiating any contact?

Chrysalis

His 3rd ruler being in Gemini is probably a yes he is. But if you met him on a dating site, then I'm sure he will be talking to other girls too. Did you meet him on a dating site?

scahm

His 3rd ruler being in Gemini is probably a yes he is. But if you met him on a dating site, then I'm sure he will be talking to other girls too. Did you meet him on a dating site?

Yes, I did. I'm not phased by him talking to other girls, but I'd probably be quite put off if he was sexting them too. What does Sun conjunct Mercury here indicate?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes, I did. I'm not phased by him talking to other girls, but I'd probably be quite put off if he was sexting them too. What does Sun conjunct Mercury here indicate?

Also, isn't his third ruler in Taurus, not Gemini?

I said his 3rd ruler (venus) in his 3rd house of Gemini.
I can't say if these other girls he's messaging on the site are "sexting" messages, but 3rd ruler venus in his 3rd house of Gemini would 99% show him messaging other girls too.

scahm

I said his 3rd ruler (venus) in his 3rd house of Gemini.
I can't say if these other girls he's messaging on the site are "sexting" messages, but 3rd ruler venus in his 3rd house of Gemini would 99% show him messaging other girls too.

Ah yes, my apologies, I read that wrong!

I agree that he's definitely speaking to other girls. I tried to use his 5th ruler to gauge whether these were sexual messages though, which is why the conjunction to Mercury confused me.