About kid?

Udayshree

Hi
My name is udayshree
When will I get child.I was married in the year 2017.still now I dont have kids.
Dob:30-01-1996
Time : 19:12
Place of birth: Yellandu,khammam,Telangana

[please post a birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost00

Banned
Hi udayshree, how are you? I looked up your radix and chart for this year and five years in future. Situation looks good if you want family. Now is time of peace, harmony. Enjoy it now before everything changes when kids arrive.

Looks like your time to raise children will come in a few years so prepare now. You can even get pregnant now according to chart.

But then again there could be something going on downstairs. You have regular menstruation and not too skinny?

Sure bet way I recommend is to stop trying for two or three months, maybe more if you don't feel 100% healthy, and take potion of vitality each day, both man and woman. Then stop taking potion, wait a week then resume trying to have child. It could be energy flow issue for male or female from what I see on chart?

JUPITERASC

Hi
My name is udayshree
When will I get child.I was married in the year 2017.still now I dont have kids.
[please post a birth chart - Moderator]
these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Zora

Account Closed
Hi
My name is udayshree

Hello udayshree,

Did all in your family have kids? Have you already had a medical check up ?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
For getting pregnant and deliver a child to birth - your chart doesn't look easy - as the significator and responsible planet - to get pregnant and being a mother – pluto is in sagittarius and jupiter is ruler of 5th house- children- and nearly non aspected and connected in your chart.

Neptun rules your 8th house - leaving descendants in own life and your genetic inheritance. Neptune in 5th house own children- can show a waiver or fertile issues of own husband.

Your chiron and your fated moonnode are both in 2nd house – a physical body house- squaring your mercury in 5th as your 2nd house and physical body house ruler – showing probable issues with own body or to get own values fullfilled.

I am sorry – but I don’t see a pregnancy coming this year – your moonnode is still squared by transiting saturn as your health house ruler - more and a better chance beginning next year.