Not sure how this translates? Do they x eachother out?

Crystalclear913

I have this synastry with this guy where my saturn conjuncts his moon/saturn conjunction and his uranus conjuncts my moon/uranus conjunction.
This guy LIGHTS UP my 5th house and Ive felt a pull towards him since we meet. We are not together but I know he also feels a strong attraction/pull towards me.
Im not sure how our synastry looks, if its good or not. Any input on that as well will be appreciated. But those moon aspects have me wondering if its a big downer or not in our interaction with one another.

https://i.imgur.com/2lH6QqN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

The conjunctions involving Saturn and Uranus basically mean you were born roughly around the same year.

Part of the answer depends upon how each of you handles your emotional nature. Moon-Saturn negatively can tend towards feeling depressed or critical about others. Positively it can indicate someone who has learned emotional self-discipline. Moon-Uranus can indicate rapidly fluctuating emotions: up one minute, down the next, then back to something else. More positively Uranus deals with liberation.

Your paired moons are not exactly in-orb, 11 degrees apart, but we could stretch this to be an out-of-sign square, which is normally stressful.

I'm not getting a lot of positive points of contact here between your paired planets. Note that the 5th house deals with casual love affairs, not committed relationships, which are a 7th house matter.

Note that you cannot rely on houses in synastry unless you have solid birth times for both people. Assuming that at least the inner person's birth time is good, the outer person's Pluto and north node are hitting the inner person's vertex. The vertex rules "fateful encounters," and with Pluto involved, they can even become obsessive. This doesn't mean there's a basis for a healthy, harmonious relationship, but that the inner person may feel there's something fated about the relationship, whatever it becomes.

But sometimes the composite chart tells a different, more promising story. You can try the midpoint composite chart on the Astrodienst chart construction pages.

Crystalclear913

The conjunctions involving Saturn and Uranus basically mean you were born roughly around the same year.

Part of the answer depends upon how each of you handles your emotional nature. Moon-Saturn negatively can tend towards feeling depressed or critical about others. Positively it can indicate someone who has learned emotional self-discipline. Moon-Uranus can indicate rapidly fluctuating emotions: up one minute, down the next, then back to something else. More positively Uranus deals with liberation.

Your paired moons are not exactly in-orb, 11 degrees apart, but we could stretch this to be an out-of-sign square, which is normally stressful.

I'm not getting a lot of positive points of contact here between your paired planets. Note that the 5th house deals with casual love affairs, not committed relationships, which are a 7th house matter.

Note that you cannot rely on houses in synastry unless you have solid birth times for both people. Assuming that at least the inner person's birth time is good, the outer person's Pluto and north node are hitting the inner person's vertex. The vertex rules "fateful encounters," and with Pluto involved, they can even become obsessive. This doesn't mean there's a basis for a healthy, harmonious relationship, but that the inner person may feel there's something fated about the relationship, whatever it becomes.

But sometimes the composite chart tells a different, more promising story. You can try the midpoint composite chart on the Astrodienst chart construction pages.

Thank you for taking a look at the chart. It does feel fated. I feel a weird nurturing vibe towards him along with
The intense need for physical contact with him. He feels for other forms of physical contact🙄.
Thay obsessive statement is unfortunately accurate for me. Annoyingly accurate. Could it be the same for him as well?
Here is the conposite chart

https://i.imgur.com/CeMqlp9.png

I have Uranus Squaring my Moon. So I know how Uranus in hard aspect to Moon feels. (thank you Gods of Karma). What I would say is that this is a Karmic relationship. You will exemplify his Natal issue, Saturn/Moon and he will exemplify yours. I don't see this as "x'ing" anything, I see this as Karma coming to roost. After Karmic relationship 3 or 4, I realized "love it don't come easy."

waybread

The composite chart shows a lot of affection and romantic/sexual energy, with the conjunction of Jupiter, Venus, sun, and wider link to Mars. But "true love never runs smooth." Moon-NN-Pluto squaring this happy group suggests that your relationship may serve a deeper purpose than "happily ever after." Which might just be expunging the ghosts of your respective pasts.

Crystalclear913

I have Uranus Squaring my Moon. So I know how Uranus in hard aspect to Moon feels. (thank you Gods of Karma). What I would say is that this is a Karmic relationship. You will exemplify his Natal issue, Saturn/Moon and he will exemplify yours. I don't see this as "x'ing" anything, I see this as Karma coming to roost. After Karmic relationship 3 or 4, I realized "love it don't come easy."

That moon /uranus aspect is challenging.
What bothers me so much is that I still "feel" him. We communicate predominantly through text. We live in the same city and have meet up a few times. We've actually known eachother over 10 years now. We use to be coworkers. He's asked to go out several times but I made excuses why I couldn't. I knew that if we met up more, then intimate boundaries would definitely be crossed. Despite avoiding any physical contact, I can't deny the deep emotional and physical connection I feel with him. Its the type that others notice in the room even if we're not talking to eachother. If this is the torture karmic relationships bring then I don't want anything to do with them.

sea_of_qi

From the composite, that is a lot of 12th house action which is not good. The relationship itself would be secondary to you both battling your own demons seen as though they are the other person and accusing each other of attacking when in reality you were each trying to love! All of that square the Moon and Pluto...I know myself the Venus Sun conjunction feels great but located in the 12th it will not be able to renew the relationship easily. Just stay whatever you've been for the past 10 years. So many other "fates" out there...