Fear

JUPITERASC

That's why rectification methods need to be continuously improved.
ancient rectification methods when applied work well :smile:

here's a direct quote of one in particular
petosiris posted the method recently
using a couple of celebrity charts to illustrate
it's an ancient HELLENISTIC METHOD
With many thanks to petosiris
for the following example rectification using THRASYLLUS method

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=894943&postcount=343
OM8y0cf.png

Another example, with the newly elected Mexican President - https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Lopez_Obrador,_Andres_Manuel

According to the AA source, the birth occurred at 2:00, quite unlikely, like most rounded off births. Let's use Thrasyllus' method again.

1) We determine the ascensional degrees from the Sun to the Moon. We mark 81 as the solar gnomon.
2) We determine the ascensional degrees from the degree opposite the Sun - this is 23.
3) We multiply 23 by 12 and again by the hour of the nativity, with the fractions. Since the birth occurred at the beginning of the ninth hour - 23 x 12 x 8 - 360 x 6 = 48 which is less than the solar gnomon.
4) We add 7 minutes to the time of birth and with 23 x 12 x 8.12 - 360 x 6 = 81 and we get the ''real'' Ascendant.

Jupiter is Lord of the Year and in the place of Good Daimon with Fortune. The Lightbringer also profects to its exaltation. Note that he was not elected with the same profections 12 years ago. Since the Ruler of the Peak was in the place of the Bad Daimon in the 2005 solar revolution, in this Revolution she is with Jupiter to the degree making a phase.

Since the rising time of Libra is 32.5, doubled it makes the stellium operative. And since the rising time of Gemini is 33 and of Virgo is 31.25, it makes the Jupiter square Mars productive of rank, politics and authority (as are the rising times of Virgo and Capricorn for that partile trine). And since half of the rising time of Gemini is 16.5 and 4 times the years of Jupiter = 64.5, it makes it even more operative.

And since the year is multiple of 5, which is the special interval point of Venus (inferior trine), it makes the profection of Jupiter and Fortune even stronger than the last one, and according to Valens ''The configurations of the stars and their aspects with each other (especially the aspects with the Lot of Fortune) are effective in the chronocratorships which are in harmony. (The whole is seen and arises from the aspects of the Lot of Fortune and from its ruler'' - https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

david starling

Again,i got some negative/bad critic and it catch me insecurity and fear i cannot explain anymore.I cannot afford my self probably and no,i cannot love accept my self as it is.

Here's another perspective: Your Moon in Aries is backing up your Sun in Virgo, which is your leading Planet. Moon in Aries is a Self-directed placement. The job you're in demands unthinking obedience, and you have your own ideas and methods. There is no right way or wrong way, only their way. That isn't going to work for you. You have excellent potential, and you just need a situation where you can fulfill it.

david starling

Hey,i need some trust,to show me they trust me and not look me like i'm an UFO from another planet,or someone they don't give a f@@k.I'm tired of stooping my head down.I'm bored and tired of the whole job situation,should i stay or should i go?

Go where, is the only question. What are your options?

JUPITERASC

Will ever overcome my fears,
that's should be the main question to be answered from the stars.
Mercury in Libra is good for a creative profession.

How much of an education have you had?

Any chance of attending a community college?
Hi,tomorrow,between 15:00pm-18:00pm

i will give exams for a degree,

do i have possibilities to succeed?Thanx
The exams finished and i have mixed feelings,
i have the sense they will pass me but not sure.
So you see more a negative result than passing.
Let's wait a more experience dude to read the chart.

Result will be known till late jan 2019.

Would be useful to have the results - it is now February 2019 :smile:

Last edited:

three M symbols

Because of Double Virgo. (I'm one too (Sun/Moon)

This sign see all the details, also as the flaws.
Originaly this ability is here, because Virgo role is to improve things, and correct what needs to be, to reach something very good and skilled. But if you never try to improve nothing, you experience anxiety because you can't stop thinking. So, you focus on what's lacking, but not what is the goal to reach and how to do it. What matters is to find some solutions, try all you can, and don't even stop until you've find the key to escape your situation.

I suggest you to do the "21 days things" Ardentika told you on page 6 (of the thread "struggling in every possible area"). Because I did it and it helped me a lot with the depression I had. It was a part of my solution.

When you're thinking something bad about you (example : 'I'm a looser"), understand that you don't wanna think that. Then, chose to replace it by something neutral or positive. (example : "I am able to change"/"My situation is not my identity"/this is not my real thought" etc..).
Even if you don't really believe it today. The more you will do it, the more you'll start to believe it, until it will become your own truth. Your perception of things, life, and yourself. But you have to do it everyday and don't give up

Maybe you believe this technique is bullsh*t, but no. It's a psychological known thing about how subconscious mind works. You just have to replace your thoughts to create automatical new ones.

The first thing I was thinking about when I woke up during a decade was "I wanna die, life is worthless".
Now, I like life, and I think nothing is impossible if we always keep trying

Last edited:

three M symbols

Change your job > meet new people that can become your friends

I'll give you all my double virgo recovery plan if you're interested. Including some of the things you said

Last edited:

three M symbols

"Nightfall has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."