Transit Saturn in 6th house and job change/relocation

dilan

Dear friends,

Have you ever experienced Saturn's transit in your 6th house? I am on it now and it is a little painful. I have a dream to find a job abroad and relocate, because I am terribly bored with my current routine and life. I feel like I don't belong in my own country ever since I was a little child. So, I applied to more than 50 jobs since summer 2015, yet I have been called by none except one. Yes, only one interview in 3 years and it went great but I did not receive an offer yet. Personally, I am an ambitious person with good education and experience. But this time I got very unlucky. It feels as if the universe is ignoring me.

I am a Pisces born in 5th of March in 1986 at 12:46 noon in Antalya Turkey. During this Saturn transit, my cat died and it was so sad. My husband is diagnosed with Celiac disease and our diet changed at home to help him and finally as you already know, I am desperately waiting for the job offer. I feel like I am forever in this boring cycle, trapped in my job and this dirty tiring city.

Coming back to my question, when do you think they might send me an offer or I might relocate? When Saturn transit ends? Or when Jupiter moves into my 6th house? In the new year? I need your experiences and illumination to understand future transits. I have attached my chart including today's transits. Any guesses? Thank you so much for your time!

Attachments

• transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 25