Astrology and Narcissism

mida

Also, since I mentioned I dated a narcissist, I wanna say that he has a first house stellium in capricorn. Moon, ascendant, neptune and venus in capricorn in the 1st. Venus (which I've read in the 1st house indicates narcissism to some degree) conjunct ascendant and with this I'm wondering if venus in 1st conjunct ascendant could be a 100% indicator of a narcissist. Also, he has venus opposite mars - woman beater. Mars in 7th - in cancer:rolleyes:. Lilith in pisces in second house.

Hkk

Account Closed
I'll guarantee there's already a thread on this, but I'm too lazy to look through all of them.

What chart aspects or placements lead to narcissism? I've become fascinated with narcissism and I've done a little research and heres what I've got.

General Narcissistic Traits--

Magical Thinking
Arrogance
Envy
Entitlement
Exploitation
Lack Boundaries
Shame-based personaltiy
Rejection of the Real Self in exchange for a beholded false self
Narcissistic Supply - Attention, adulation, affection, praise, etc... (Self-esteem regulation)

Heres some placement ideas for Narcissism

Narcissus (37117)
You can tell by the name..Basically if this astroid touches something personal in your chart, or something personal in another persons chart, then you'll be narcissistic.

Echo (60)
Echo represents giving yourself away to others. Your personality is "echoed" in another person. Echo shows narcissism because she is essentially rejecting her real self by craving affection and love from another person to feed her false self.
So if echo touches something personal, could also be narcissistic, but an inverted narcissism

Zodiac Signs
I don't think zodiac signs determine if someone is narcissistic really, but it's something to think about.

Aquarius - Sun in the 11th
detachment
associated with the god complex ("I'm above all or special")
genius or intelligent - triggers the "above all"
opposite of Leo, an outward friendship rather than inner. Focusing on your outer world means you don't have to get deep or in intimacy; easy narcissistic supply, especially by doing charity or performing in large groups and organizations

Libra - Sun in the 7th
similar to echo... Libra seems to be a little fake--shaping themselves just so they can be liked or have friendships--rejecting the true self

Strong Leo Placements (for obvious reasons)

Aspects
North Node conjunct Sun
North node is agressive and wants to take shortcuts
The north node is destiny and isn't achieved until later, so the person could develop narcissism I guess

VENUS-PLUTO
This aspect seems to be the most influencial in determining narcissism. Usually narcissist aren't found unless you are in a relationship with one
Venus is about relationships of course and when aspect by pluto it triggers insecurities and or a sense of rejection either in yourself or in relationships bringing our defense mechanisms such as narcissism.

I've seen Venus Pluto and Pluto in general come up a bit
In a personal relationship where I accused someone of being a narcissist we had this as an EXACT negative aspect

And astrologers with these websites have claimed so that pluto or venus/pluto mean narcissism

These websites claim that Pluto has a huge influence regarding narcissism
http://www.thespiritualeclectic.com...ic-personality-disorder-written-in-the-stars/

http://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/narcissism-self-rejection/

http://angstoic.com/2015/03/pluto-and-narcissism/

Lastly as my personal opinions
Neptune-Sun Aspect and Pluto-Sun or Moon

Narcissists are extremely delusional and lack boundaries. Similar to Neptune and Sun lacking boundaries and being aware of their ego.
This aspect has a lot to do with imagination and wanting to live the grander and more glamorized life. Like a narcissist and their fantasies

Pluto-Sun, Pluto-Moon triggers a need to be powerful and manipulative or in control because of some underlying fear, especially fear of intimacy

Those are just some ideas

Tell me what you think both objectively and biased!! Tell me personal stories of narcissists you know, or think you know are narcissists, and their charts

Every Sagittarius ♐️ person I have ever ever come across is narcissistic and evil. Can’t speak for every sag but ones I have come across and seems to be a lot have these traits

Hkk

Account Closed
I have Also come across so many times Pisces sun ppl who act the martyr and are calculating and nasty. A lot of Pisces. I’ve read about the Pisces sun and how selfless etc they are and I know you have to look at the chart as a whole however in general Pisces are manipulative and cruel 🤷🏻*♀️

I have Also come across so many times Pisces sun ppl who act the martyr and are calculating and nasty. A lot of Pisces. I’ve read about the Pisces sun and how selfless etc they are and I know you have to look at the chart as a whole however in general Pisces are manipulative and cruel 🤷🏻*♀️

Ugh... Yes. My ex husband was a Pisces. I've sworn them off for life now.

Hkk

Account Closed
the undercover real scorpios pretending to be selfless and all that other stuff they say about pisces not true