Severe disability pisces

Salasi

Hi all,
I have a question about an upcoming astrological constellation. Imagine someone born in a few weeks and therfore has a chance to have mercury conjunct neptune and chiron in pisces in the 12th house. Would this imply that this person will have a major speech problem or is very delusional or i dont know is retarded in his thinking?

TinyTiny Dancer

Re: Severe disability pisce

Fortunately, I wasn’t born under that burden. But I think any of the possibilities that you put forward, are possible.

My daughter was born with a speech impediment but she had neptune conjunct sun in the eigth house. From the knowledge that I have derived from my daughter’s chart, I would say it would have to say it would be more severe than a simple speech impediment.

Kate

TinyTiny Dancer

Oh, my I wouldn’t have written that if I thought you knew someone about to have a baby soon. Please tell me your question was hypothetical.

Last edited:

Salasi

You would have to see the whole chart to determine..

Yes indeed the whole chart is important. I just wanted to understand better what this particular stellium in the 12th house could imply. I think if i understand this more profoundly than i will be able to understand other aspects to the stellium or in the chart in general better like whether they will strengthen or weaken this disposition)

watcherofthesouth

Degrees would be interested to know. If there was a planet with 2 or 5 degrees, the person would have a lot of strengths. I have seen many people with 12 house placements and Mercury in Pisces (myself included) and there wasn't any major issue (except shyness). With Neptune and Mercury/mind you could have someone with a very sweet disposition. It's difficult if Mercury in retrograde which can point to talking less, slower or faster- even stuttering. Neptune can show charm and 12 house is foreign which could point to being very diplomatic. The important part is to be positive and try to avoid assigning any fears to someone who is working through the positive and negative sides of their placements throughout their life. It could worsen the situation.

CapAquaPis

3 Mercury placements in natal charts increases the risk of a neurological or developmental disability: Mercury ASC, in Pisces and 9th house. I have this placement in my 9th (Pisces) adjacent to sun/moon in 8th (Aquarius). I have mild or high-functioning autism and I was diagnosed as a child in the 1980s before the mass media reported autism "epidemic" in the 2000s and 2010s.

Salasi

Degrees would be interested to know. If there was a planet with 2 or 5 degrees, the person would have a lot of strengths. I have seen many people with 12 house placements and Mercury in Pisces (myself included) and there wasn't any major issue (except shyness). With Neptune and Mercury/mind you could have someone with a very sweet disposition. It's difficult if Mercury in retrograde which can point to talking less, slower or faster- even stuttering. Neptune can show charm and 12 house is foreign which could point to being very diplomatic. The important part is to be positive and try to avoid assigning any fears to someone who is working through the positive and negative sides of their placements throughout their life. It could worsen the situation.

Waaw watcherofthesouth that was really insightful! And i especially like the advise you give how to deal with it. I also believe that even there are difficult placements, they can be overcome with the right support. But u just need to know/understand what the support is that this person needs.

About the degrees, neptune is currently around 15 degrees and chiron is at the end of the pisces sign, so to have this particular stellium that i asked about mercury will somewhere be in between. I just thought that mercury would be severily debilitated by being in its fall&detriment (pisces), and at the same time being conjunct to neptune and chiron and all this in the 12th.

Last edited:

Salasi

3 Mercury placements in natal charts increases the risk of a neurological or developmental disability: Mercury ASC, in Pisces and 9th house. I have this placement in my 9th (Pisces) adjacent to sun/moon in 8th (Aquarius). I have mild or high-functioning autism and I was diagnosed as a child in the 1980s before the mass media reported autism "epidemic" in the 2000s and 2010s.

Thanks for your reply, interesting :)

clip11

I have attention deficit disorder. I have virgo rising, mercury in capricorn and my sun conjunct mercury which is combust and my mars is square mercury.