Missing Person - need help

kbell

A man has gone missing.

My question is Where is he? Forgive me because I'm rusty at horary.

The first house is ruled by the sun and it's in capricorn in the 5th house. The 7th house is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is in the 4th house. Could that mean he is close to home? The moon is also in saturn, but in the 6th house of coworkers or health. The moon is applying itself to Mars. 7 days 7 months?

I'm terrible at this I'm sorry. I just feel horrible for this family because there are no leads. Any help with the horary would be great.

Attachments

• aj.jpg
    aj.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Lillytoday

Hi

i am posting a second chart for time and place of disappearance. Here the missing person would be given first house...

Havent got the time though to really analyse...
maybe later...

best regards, T.

Harold

Has his house been thoroughly searched? In particular, does the house have a basement and has that been searched?

Harold

He lives in an apartment. His apartment has been thoroughly searched.

OK, but apartments usually come in blocks, and apartment blocks usually have basements. Has the rest of the apartment block (other than the private apartments) been thoroughly searched?

I know it sounds like an obvious question and "of course" the rest of the apartment block will have been searched. But it is amazing how often the obvious is assumed by everybody and as a result, nobody does it.

poyi

Premium Member
I am not sure how to read the event chart. Just want to share some of my views.

The event chart's ascendant in Leo, Moon had just made contact and left Ascendant which is also the ruler of 12th house and 12th sign, Jupiter Rx in Cancer. When the Moon made such contact, it already formed a square to SN at MC, which is at the bendings of the nodal axis usually indicating event that is fateful.

If we take Sun as the missing person, then the ruler of the ascendant is at 5th house, and in conjunction with Mercury but combusted which you said had spoken to his girlfriend on the phone when that happened. But the strange thing which is Jupiter in Cancer Rx as the ruler of this house also the dispositor of Sun also and is placed in 12th house.

Would he be meeting a person from the past who is unknown that literally leading to his isolation and disappearance but be the actually person who will determine the condition of the ascendant and the Sun. Jupiter Rx is about to made Uranus in square by the unit of 9 which is placed in 9th house in Aries, ruling 7th, with Mars located in 3rd house again communication/local community but Mars in Libra as Detriment, the next in line Venus in Capricorn currently out of bounds out of extraordinary matter related seem to link to an possibly Older or Capricorn like Woman (with Saturn in Scorpio) to 10th and 3rd house communication/phone/local community breaking news?

Mars semi sextile with the ascendant ruler, and made trine to Mars but then no active aspect in the near future before changing sign but then will soon under the modern rulership of Uranus so the 3rd and 9th axis, with traditional rulership still within Saturn which is in Scorpio, then again Mars in Libra. Saturn will make a square with Moon in the unit of 10 just before leaving sign. I think. Saturn does locate in 4th his home ruling the 6th and 7th, also at time of event Venus which is the ruler of 10th and SN which are the public situation that brought into people's concern at large. Mercury is also combusted which is the ruler of the 11th house of larger community, group of people, also the 2nd house perhaps related to some kind of money matter, or possession.

Part of Fortune in the 8th house of the native which is under the rulership of Jupiter Rx in Jupiter or Neptune in 7th for Placidus or 8th for whole sign. POF is only making aspect to Saturn as approaching aspect which is the ruler of 6th and 7th traditionally speaking. Also one thing to consider as the Sun at very late degree of Saggiturus usually the very last degree is considered to be essentially weak and malefic, which is also the ruler of Sun, that may suggest the condition of the Sun was very soon entering a new condition that is again based on the Saturn placed in 4th but linking to 6th and 7th with the final dispositor as Mars in Libra again back to the very late degree of Venus in Capricorn also meaning changing condition whatever represented/ruled by the planets.

Inline

A man has gone missing. All that is known is that he last spoke to his girlfriend on the phone and said a knock was on the door, so he told her he'd call her back later. No one has seen or heard from him since. His door was locked and his bike and car are both there. His phone and bank account haven't been touched at all. There was no sign of a struggle. He lived in a good neighborhood. The girlfriend said he was looking forward to seeing her and his family for christmas. He's been missing for 2 weeks now since 12/20/13 at 8:40pm (last time anyone saw or spoke to him)

Poyi’s overview is very helpful. This is my first attempt at doing a forensic analysis using Caroline Luley’s research, from her recent book, so I hope its helpful…

Firstly, determine whether or not the chart is viable by comparing the information in it, with what we do know…the rising sign Leo and its ruler the Sun describe the victim.
The Sun governs male energy (the victim is male) and shows a large or strong body and forehead and often with a beard that is either large or well maintained. Sagittarius governs places that are exposed to heat or fire: the victim’s Sag Sun is in the 5th (a fire house) and the 5th indicates the victims outside interests - he enjoys cooking. We know that the victim is a chef and fits the description above...see the link below.

Here is the missing report of the victim and the link:
http://www.webpronews.com/missing-lexington-man-the-ky-mystery-continues-2013-12

The information from the chart correlates with the information we already know, so the chart appears to be viable and we can continue…. The victims' Sag sun is conjunct mercury indicating there was someone with him, a child perhaps.
Mercury describes messengers, mail carriers, package delivery persons, or a thief, or someone quick with their hands like a guitarist. Perhaps the knock on the victims’ door was from a postman or a child with a message where the package was being held? It was just before Xmas. Depending upon the planets in the 5th house, you can see if a child is involved. Merc in the 5th may indicate a child or perhaps a valuable personal possesion (Mercury governs 2nd)?

We also know about the victim’s home, he lived in a good neighborhood, in an apartment block. This also corresponds with chart information with Libra on the cusp of the 3rd, the surrounding community and neighborhood. Libra governs places high up above ground, and/ or lots of fresh air.

Important is the study of the 7th house, this describes the first person the victim meets, the “other person”. This is usually the abductor, murderer or accomplice if the victim is a runaway, or the lover, spouse or stranger that intervened and caused the victim to go missing.

Neptune in the 7th house describes someone who may be involved in aesthetic or artistic activities, or is connected with water activities like in the navy, diving or fishing, or is religious or spiritual, or unreliable, deceitful, or an addict or an alcoholic.

Saturn, 7th house ruler in the 4th house indicates that the other person was in the home of the victim. Saturn signifies people someone who own land, or farm the land. It describes the poor and needy, beggars, day laborers, slaves and prisoners. Satrun alsoi relates to old age, so it can refer to fathers etc. or relate to the dead body or person that is buried.

Saturn also describes where the victim’s body (bones) is to be found. Saturn in the 4th (the nadir IC) suggests the victim is in his home in the lowest part of the building. Saturn in Scorpio governs dark, dirty, somber environments where water can collect, stagnate or flood. Places where people or things are locked away or hidden, like a vault. And it describes being low down, dark, wet or underground like sewers, basements, cellars, graves. toilets, or marshes, ponds or under water.

I hope this helps....

Last edited:

Lillytoday

Hi everybody,

i have some input on the event chart here:
Frawley considers the degrees on the house cusp as the frontgarden of the house... so i suppose the picture here can be taken extremly literally...
The moon simply showing the foreign person knocking on the door...

Moon rules 12 of secrte enemies/selfundoing so i suppose it ahast been a friendly visiter ... moreover: moon is on ba star ausellus australis
it is connect with violent death or people eager on revenche...

here is a link:http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/de/Südlicher_Esel
oh thats in german... by the way...

so the sun is on last degree which is also called dead degree by some people
sun enters moons detriment...when opening the door maybe... and the rest we dont know...

jupiter is disposing the sun and is in 12th so there might be some connection between the two.., than jupiter is also disposing POF which is in 8th cloth to mars/antisica....;-///

regards, T.

Lillytoday

There is more:

moon is close trine uranus bringing surprise...
last aspect of moon was sextile mars
next will be square saturn...
jupiter of cource being retro is L8/death and
Neptun on 8th cusp can be general symbol of violence...

T.

Marinka

Do you have anything like an address of where he lived, apartment number, floor number, and maybe his date of birth ...

Do the apartments have attics/storage space/garages? What is the terrain like?

An address would help as Google map could be used to look at terrain.

poyi

Premium Member
I don't think that is good idea to give out address and let people know that house is currently emptied....

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Don't give out the address and picture this will give out unnecessary information for anyone on the public internet, including the person who knocked on the door and lead to his disappearance also may lead to robbery, also interferring the actual legal police investigation!

Marinka

I don't think that is good idea to give out address and let people know that house is currently emptied....

Don't give out the address and picture this will give out unnecessary information for anyone on the public internet, including the person who knocked on the door and lead to his disappearance also may lead to robbery, also interferring the actual legal police investigation!

This area is probably under surveillance. The neighbors are likely being very watchful. Robbery is usually an issue when people are not home due to funerals and similar types of events and in that case, location information is not published.

In most areas of the US it is not unusual to provide detailed information about where the crime took place. Other privileged information is kept under wraps. If they do not provide the location, how can people came forward with their information if they do not know where it happened. They would probably be looking for people that drove by the location and/or were walking or visited other people in the building/street.

poyi

Premium Member
I have seen missing people report on news and police report they do give out suburb but not usually the exact address. Maybe different in US. I don't know if they will actually have 24 hours surveillance that is something I have no idea with.

poyi

Premium Member
I removed the photos. They were just random houses on the street. The general street address has been given out all over the place in the news. The number of the house is not in the news, nor do I know it.

Exactly usually not the exact address that is too sensitive data. Suburb is the usual standard information street name is still ok but I had never seen any new report giving out exact address which is also unnecessary. Also of any murder happened for commercially reason the place can't be sold then. Cause people can check property record with previous homicide etc which such information is not normally released I actually think partly use to impact on property market also.

Last edited:

Inline

Exactly usually not the exact address that is too sensitive data. Suburb is the usual standard information street name is still ok but I had never seen any new report giving out exact address which is also unnecessary.....

I believe this to be true for murder investiagtions.
Here is a news report discussing the missing man and his last location and neighbourhood with photos, they probably thought he would return soon?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/26/alex-johnson-missing_n_4504877.html

I will try to continue using Caroline Luley’s research to determine which direction the victim took after going missing.
The late degrees 29° Sag Sun show that he (the Sun) moved toward Capricorn indicating that he was on the move. The Sun moves 1° a day, the 5th house is a cadent house and measures in days and Sagittarius is also measured in days.

Through Saturn, Capricorn rules boundaries, thresholds - perhaps the vicitm moved over his threshold one day later - we know that the other person was in the victims house (Saturn ruler of the 7th in 4th) maybe they remained in the house for one day before leaving, perhaps in a cellar? When did someone first check his home?

Last edited: