Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-17-2017, 01:36 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

I will be relocating to try and enter a TV writing career. I need to be in LA to do this so in 2019/2020 I will relocate. I am nervous about the move.

How will this move affect me?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Relocation Chart:




Natal:



Last edited by GeminiStarr; 10-17-2017 at 01:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-17-2017, 03:27 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,607
Smile Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

What genre of writing are you most interested in? Like, what current T.V. shows?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (10-17-2017)
  #3  
Unread 10-17-2017, 03:37 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What genre of writing are you most interested in? Like, what current T.V. shows?

Drama

Romance

Young adult


I also write YA fiction. Dealing with the occult too.

Last edited by GeminiStarr; 10-17-2017 at 03:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:20 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,813
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

How do you envision breaking into the screen writing industry?

Any ideas?

Your well aspected Jupiter/Mercury trine,from the 2nd, is great for a writing career. Do you have any contacts for networking?

Having it in the 3rd in the relocation chart is very nice.



Since you have 2 years, you need to do some correspondence to try and get an internship somewhere, unless you already have connections.

Last edited by katydid; 10-17-2017 at 05:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (10-17-2017)
  #5  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:26 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
How do you envision breaking into the screen writing industry?

Any ideas?

Your well aspected Jupiter in the 3rd is great for a writing career. Do you have any contacts for networking?

I have only one but I plan to try and make more contacts and intern this year and next year. I am studying creative writing and film now in school I graduate next year

I envision getting a PA job and also meeting new people out there and networking. I also plan to try and join summer programs the studios have to meet like minded ppl. I know its all about networking.

Getting an agent is important also. I just plan to work towards that.


What are your thoughts on the 8th house with it moving from the 7th to 8th? I'm a little afraid of the 8th house reputation.

Last edited by GeminiStarr; 10-17-2017 at 05:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:34 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,607
Smile Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Excellent writer's Chart [IMO]. Enough inner-conflicts (+ in Taurus opposing + in Scorpio, and in Gemini opposing in Sagittarius) to give you an unusual perspective, and to keep the storyline fresh and dynamic. Also, in these two cases, I believe that Taurus "resolves" for Scorpio, and Gemini does the same for Sagittarius. The move to L.A. deemphasizes your natal Scorpio Ascendant, and moves it to the more social, harmonious Sign, Libra (relocation doesn't replace your Natal, but it modifies it somewhat). It also moves your Point of Fortune, which involves both health and success, out of Scorpio, which it's sharing with and in your Natal, and into Libra, which should prove beneficial.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (10-17-2017)
  #7  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:37 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,607
Smile Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiStarr View Post


What are your thoughts on the 8th house with it moving from the 7th to 8th? I'm a little afraid of the 8th house reputation.
In L.A., that will prove advantageous! Just remember, this doesn't replace your Natal-chart, it modifies it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (10-17-2017), katydid (10-17-2017)
  #8  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:40 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Excellent writer's Chart [IMO]. Enough inner-conflicts (+ in Taurus opposing + in Scorpio, and in Gemini opposing in Sagittarius) to give you an unusual perspective, and to keep the storyline fresh and dynamic. Also, in these two cases, I believe that Taurus "resolves" for Scorpio, and Gemini does the same for Sagittarius. The move to L.A. deemphasizes your natal Scorpio Ascendant, and moves it to the more social, harmonious Sign, Libra (relocation doesn't replace your Natal, but it modifies it somewhat). It also moves your Point of Fortune, which involves both health and success, out of Scorpio, which it's sharing with and in your Natal, and into Libra, which should prove beneficial.
Thank you so much, should I be afraid of planets moving into the 8th house?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:41 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,813
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

I don't think the Sun/Venus moving to the 8th is a problem. I think it is a solution.

Screenwriting is one of the toughest, most intense jobs there is. You need to be thick-skinned, persistent, ambitious and forceful to break into it.

The 8th house will serve you well.

It is hard, because producers/directors don't want to read your scripts , or even touch them, because of the persistent lawsuits from unknown writers, accusing them of plagiarism.

So becoming a wrier's assistant on a show is the prime way to work your way in. And those are like finding gold. Major networking needs to happen and LUCK.

If you can set up an internship, by doing those screen writing boot camps, you'd be in great shape.

Getting an agent is vital. But don't fall prey to a shittty one and get trapped. There are a lot of predator scheisters out here.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
GeminiStarr (10-17-2017)
  #10  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:42 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
In L.A., that will prove advantageous! Just remember, this doesn't replace your Natal-chart, it modifies it.

Thank you!
I feel so much better about the move

I just asked this question in another post before I saw your response so you can ignore that post lol
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 10-17-2017, 05:45 AM
GeminiStarr GeminiStarr is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 384
Re: Please take a look at my relocation chart: I plan to relocate to LA, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I don't think the Sun/Venus moving to the 8th is a problem. I think it is a solution.

Screenwriting is one of the toughest, most intense jobs there is. You need to be thick-skinned, persistent, ambitious and forceful to break into it.

The 8th house will serve you well.

It is hard, because producers/directors don't want to read your scripts , or even touch them, because of the persistent lawsuits from unknown writers, accusing them of plagiarism.

So becoming a wrier's assistant on a show is the prime way to work your way in. And those are like finding gold. Major networking needs to happen and LUCK.

If you can set up an internship, by doing those screen writing boot camps, you'd be in great shape.

Getting an agent is vital. But don't fall prey to a shittty one and get trapped. There are a lot of predator scheisters out here.
Thank you for the advice

I know I have hard work in front of me

but I feel like this is my destiny. It took me a while and a lot of spiritual growth to find my passion and path in life. There is no stopping for me. I am going full force
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeminiStarr For This Useful Post:
katydid (10-17-2017)
Reply

Tags
california, chart, plan, relocate, relocation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.