My sister is a toxic person, what's her problem?

Amit89

So I've been bullied by my uncle and aunt's and I must've said this a thousand times, even crying and she's not willing to believe me, or my father.

Also at parties, events she's hurt me a lot by looking at me angry and answering back in a disdainful, bullying way. And at other times too. For example when someone came to hand out a wedding invitation, she just for some reason looked at me and spoke to me in an angry disdainful manner like if I should not exist so many times she's behaved like this and I ended up being upset and crying.

She's very selfish, I sometimes ask her for stuff and she goes "I can't find it" even though she knew were it was.

Another time there was an event an I kindly asked her for the photos and she said "why do you want it" I mean everyone is entitled to it and there's no reason why she wouldn't give it. What the hell? It's like there's free vouchers and everyone is entitled to it, I ask her then she goes "why do you want it" and she still says that.

She also acted in an abusive way for 7 years straight.

Her friends have made fun out of me, for some reason. She's very friends orientated.

She's very manipulative, very manipulative you could say something and she'll say something in a manipulative way.

She's just 1 year younger than me. Her behaviour is very sad to be honest. Her behaviour is unjustified. I could understand if she had nothing, but she's got an education, money, career, friends, support from family, nothing wrong in her life and she still behaves in this manner.

She' conjuct mars and in aspect to the 11th and 7th lords.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.41873.325252.jpg
    astro_w2gw.41873.325252.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: