Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 12-29-2018, 04:41 AM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Cool Dream Interpretation

Anyone proficient at dream interpretation? Just curious. I had this dream on the morning of December 25, 2018. I'm trying to interpret it now. It could be disturbing to some people, so read only if you're chill.

Here it is:

I was working at a food stand and some people came up to get grilled vegetables, but they wanted to know if another worker was there and kept dropping the name trying to get free food. Eventually the coworker they were talking about ran past and the customers left the grilled vegetables. I was hungry and wanted to eat it, but my male coworker (second guide, but he was dressed casually) wouldn’t let me and advised against it. There were a couple other people around the stand, adult males I think.

Eventually, I hopped out of the stand, catapulted over the table on the side and went running down an alley that turned into a hall and my father, who wasn’t my father in real life, but more like the dad off the show Shameless came out of nowhere and grabbed me and grabbed my guide, who was following me. He was sheisty and the get-rich-quick schemer type. He told us a story (dream within a dream) of his childhood.

When he was a child, another boy he grew up with who was ostracized for some ‘magical gift of sight’ said he knew where he could find a pot of gold from the faeries.

Then the scene flashed to a rag-tag group of young boys looking through a hole in a wall that was one long bush (think Alice in Wonderland) and there were little branches poking out into the small tunnel, just little wisps. I got the feeling that looking through this tunnel/hole, something was going to stab the gifted boy in the eyes, but it didn’t. It sucked all the boys, my child-father included, through into a meadow. They searched for the gold and were close, they knew it, but they couldn’t find it.

Then this flower rose up from the center of the meadow and demanded sacrifice, they all knew it wanted blood, but it didn’t speak. The petals were pink and the center was brown and turned into leech-like teeth. Its leaves started spinning, whirling, in small circles like a drill and the boy with the gift who’d led them on the journey told them all to run. He stayed behind and the spinning leaves acted like a drill, cutting into his eyes first and then his face and body, mutilating and maybe even killing him.

Then flash-back to the time where I was, my father wanted us to try to find the gold again and I had a premonition of me being the sacrifice this time.

In a room off the hall I was in with my dad and guide, an older man was naked lying on a fancy couch with a young woman, trying to convince her to have sex with him. When he rolled over to **** her, she dragged a young man up onto the couch instead and the older man ****** the younger anally. They were ecstatic and she just watched them in amusement.

A security guard, man in black, had secretly procured the young man for her. After they were sated, the woman and the older man ran away through a secret doorway just as a team of men in black ran into the room. They saw the young man bleeding out of his ******* and they threw him into a corner and started stomping on him collectively, breaking his bones and killing him. As they were doing this, the man in black who had procured him, looked away from the scene, fell to his knees and puked.

There was a lot of other **** leading up to this, with a neighbor in an apartment complex and a boathouse and a stormy sea, right before I worked at the vegetable stand, but I can’t remember it all. It’s faded.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 12-29-2018, 11:21 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,824
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Anyone proficient at dream interpretation? Just curious. I had this dream on the morning of December 25, 2018. I'm trying to interpret it now. It could be disturbing to some people, so read only if you're chill.

Here it is:

I was working at a food stand and some people came up to get grilled vegetables, but they wanted to know if another worker was there and kept dropping the name trying to get free food. Eventually the coworker they were talking about ran past and the customers left the grilled vegetables. I was hungry and wanted to eat it, but my male coworker (second guide, but he was dressed casually) wouldn’t let me and advised against it. There were a couple other people around the stand, adult males I think.

Eventually, I hopped out of the stand, catapulted over the table on the side and went running down an alley that turned into a hall and my father, who wasn’t my father in real life, but more like the dad off the show Shameless came out of nowhere and grabbed me and grabbed my guide, who was following me. He was sheisty and the get-rich-quick schemer type. He told us a story (dream within a dream) of his childhood.

When he was a child, another boy he grew up with who was ostracized for some ‘magical gift of sight’ said he knew where he could find a pot of gold from the faeries.

Then the scene flashed to a rag-tag group of young boys looking through a hole in a wall that was one long bush (think Alice in Wonderland) and there were little branches poking out into the small tunnel, just little wisps. I got the feeling that looking through this tunnel/hole, something was going to stab the gifted boy in the eyes, but it didn’t. It sucked all the boys, my child-father included, through into a meadow. They searched for the gold and were close, they knew it, but they couldn’t find it.

Then this flower rose up from the center of the meadow and demanded sacrifice, they all knew it wanted blood, but it didn’t speak. The petals were pink and the center was brown and turned into leech-like teeth. Its leaves started spinning, whirling, in small circles like a drill and the boy with the gift who’d led them on the journey told them all to run. He stayed behind and the spinning leaves acted like a drill, cutting into his eyes first and then his face and body, mutilating and maybe even killing him.

Then flash-back to the time where I was, my father wanted us to try to find the gold again and I had a premonition of me being the sacrifice this time.

In a room off the hall I was in with my dad and guide, an older man was naked lying on a fancy couch with a young woman, trying to convince her to have sex with him. When he rolled over to **** her, she dragged a young man up onto the couch instead and the older man ****** the younger anally. They were ecstatic and she just watched them in amusement.

A security guard, man in black, had secretly procured the young man for her. After they were sated, the woman and the older man ran away through a secret doorway just as a team of men in black ran into the room. They saw the young man bleeding out of his ******* and they threw him into a corner and started stomping on him collectively, breaking his bones and killing him. As they were doing this, the man in black who had procured him, looked away from the scene, fell to his knees and puked.

There was a lot of other **** leading up to this, with a neighbor in an apartment complex and a boathouse and a stormy sea, right before I worked at the vegetable stand, but I can’t remember it all. It’s faded.

Dream Moods will help you make sense of your dreams
and achieve a better understanding of them
We are dedicated to help you find the key
to unlocking and interpreting the meanings to your dreams.
In understanding your dreams, you will gain a clearer view
on your personal relationships, an uncensored view of your real feelings
and a better perspective on life issues.
http://www.dreammoods.com/
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 12-29-2018, 12:25 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

Dream Moods will help you make sense of your dreams
and achieve a better understanding of them
We are dedicated to help you find the key
to unlocking and interpreting the meanings to your dreams.
In understanding your dreams, you will gain a clearer view
on your personal relationships, an uncensored view of your real feelings
and a better perspective on life issues.
http://www.dreammoods.com/
I once read few interpretations in there but there are contradiction between the author (the author is westerner) and the traditional interpretations in our country. Ie: bite from snake could mean trouble or unresolved problems with other people in real life, but from our traditional interpretations, it means that the native would soon meeting his/her marriage partner.

It should take me some time to interpret the Moonkat dream.

Wishing well

R
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (12-29-2018), moonkat235 (12-29-2018)
  #4  
Unread 12-29-2018, 01:00 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
I once read few interpretations in there but there are contradiction between the author (the author is westerner) and the traditional interpretations in our country. Ie: bite from snake could mean trouble or unresolved problems with other people in real life, but from our traditional interpretations, it means that the native would soon meeting his/her marriage partner.

It should take me some time to interpret the Moonkat dream.

Wishing well

R
Thank you for attempting an interpretation! I'm most interested in the meadow scene, paragraphs 3-5 beginning the count after 'Here it is:'. I find the killer flower imagery the most curious.

Edit: Thought it would be most beneficial to just re-paste the part of the dream I'm most interested in:

When he was a child, another boy he grew up with who was ostracized for some ‘magical gift of sight’ said he knew where he could find a pot of gold from the faeries.

Then the scene flashed to a rag-tag group of young boys looking through a hole in a wall that was one long bush (think Alice in Wonderland) and there were little branches poking out into the small tunnel, just little wisps. I got the feeling that looking through this tunnel/hole, something was going to stab the gifted boy in the eyes, but it didn’t. It sucked all the boys, my child-father included, through into a meadow. They searched for the gold and were close, they knew it, but they couldn’t find it.

Then this flower rose up from the center of the meadow and demanded sacrifice, they all knew it wanted blood, but it didn’t speak. The petals were pink and the center was brown and turned into leech-like teeth. Its leaves started spinning, whirling, in small circles like a drill and the boy with the gift who’d led them on the journey told them all to run. He stayed behind and the spinning leaves acted like a drill, cutting into his eyes first and then his face and body, mutilating and maybe even killing him.

Last edited by moonkat235; 12-29-2018 at 01:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 12-29-2018, 01:28 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Dream Interpretation

@moonkat235

I think it's just fine, the scene in your dream are sadistic probably because you see too many movie except one object: the sea. How about the wave of the sea? What is the colour? Are there any floods?

The sea representing the upcoming event you don't have any control over the events.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-29-2018, 01:31 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
@moonkat235

I think it's just fine, the scene in your dream are sadistic probably because you see too many movie except one object: the sea. How about the wave of the sea? What is the colour? Are there any floods?

The sea representing the upcoming event you don't have any control over the events.
Dark blue churning stormy waves rocking a boathouse and dark clouds eclipsing the sun in the sky. Rain falling from the heavens in torrential downpour, stirring up the sea even more.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-29-2018, 02:09 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonkat235 View Post
Dark blue churning stormy waves rocking a boathouse and dark clouds eclipsing the sun in the sky. Rain falling from the heavens in torrential downpour, stirring up the sea even more.
Can't say too many bad things, it might be best for you to take your some sleeping times to meditate or praying to your preferred divinity. It is necessary to praying for your ancestors because the sky isn't in the good conditions. Just asking your father, as you said in other post that your father is highly philosophical, about this dream. Just mention it if it has to do with the ancestors, because most of our ancestors debts/sins need to be paid by their grand children. Like for example: my ancestors killing other people in the past to defend their land from the attackers. Debts/sins like that most people didn't realize right now, that need to be paid by spiritual way. Debts/sins like that is the manifestations of our difficulties in life. I'm sorry if I said an uncomfortable sentences.

Hope this could help you to overcome the difficulties.

Wishing well

R
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-29-2018, 02:15 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Can't say too many bad things, it might be best for you to take your some sleeping times to meditate or praying to your preferred divinity. It is necessary to praying for your ancestors because the sky isn't in the good conditions. Just asking your father, as you said in other post that your father is highly philosophical, about this dream. Just mention it if it has to do with the ancestors, because most of our ancestors debts/sins need to be paid by their grand children. Like for example: my ancestors killing other people in the past to defend their land from the attackers. Debts/sins like that most people didn't realize right now, that need to be paid by spiritual way. Debts/sins like that is the manifestations of our difficulties in life. I'm sorry if I said an uncomfortable sentences.

Hope this could help you to overcome the difficulties.

Wishing well

R
No worries, thank you for the perspective SCU. I'm not uncomfortable at all with your interpretation/advice. I don't know much if anything about my ancestors as I'm adopted from South Korea and my adopted parents descend from France and Germany. I also have no preferred divinity.

When I visited Korea at the age of 18, I had a moment in a Buddhist temple, listening to a drum ceremony. I felt at ease, peaceful, and someone recently postulated that I might've felt an ancestral connection while there. It's a curious experience to me.

Thank you for the advice. I'll think on what you said and get back to you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to moonkat235 For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (12-29-2018)
  #9  
Unread 12-30-2018, 04:52 PM
moonkat235 moonkat235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,045
Re: Dream Interpretation

Someone mentioned casting a chart for the dream, so I cast it for 8:30AM when my alarm officially woke me up. Just thought I'd post it on here, so I can reference it later.

Last edited by moonkat235; 11-20-2019 at 12:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-01-2019, 10:03 AM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Re: Dream Interpretation

Happy new year y'all moon, Sun, Jupiter. I love dreams and these are my contributions;
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-01-2019, 10:13 AM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Re: Dream Interpretation

&lt;Waka to the centre of the platform&gt;<br />
<br />
starts out with a pop singer shouting out a socialite the owner of a video location, to being introduced to him to him having burnt hands and 3/4 of his eyes being black to him saying I am off the fast life claiming he had beat ladies for even trying to come close to him, at this point one the buddies i came together with to this location started leaving, i appeared to be Leaving too till i looked back and made eye contact with the socialite then i turned back though not towards him, to the model photoshoot even at this point people were taking pictures with tunde now. so i am right here now concentrating on the photoshoot infront of me, i actually wanted to sit and take pictures too however the sitting spots were all filled and when the photographer said I should be careful not to interfere with the photoshoot i totally backed off and went outside to discover a carnival going on, lots of people here so much that I decided to move further out as time went on, i met a guy on the way.. the way here was more rectangular iron platforms connected with each other stretching far in many directions, anyway this guy I met went along with me as we waka through many platforms gradually we came to a centre platform somewhat higher with less crowd infact we only met a diminutive guy here who looked like another pop artist), shaking his hands this looked like the highest we could reach though i sensed there were still places available, i tried one but was blocked off i kind of expected this, so i expanded my view and did see more places i chose to look in a particular dark corner cuz i sensed sexcapades would be going on there only to discover Yoruba - Orisha like fetish objects carved heads and all seeing this i decided not to look deeper and started backing out from where I came from but now the scene had changed apparently the moment I looked i was already deep so now i began calm maneuvers from room to room place to place trying to get out into a place with no fetish objects all i did was encounter more until I came to see two dark skins ladies I was already starting to float in the air by now, i nodded to them, they appeared to have just finished pounding i looked inside half expecting pounded heads all i saw was similar to pounded cocoyam with their hair like threads included though longer so not so surplus. after this i proceeded on my search out i didn't even ask this two ladies cuz i felt they were more likely to delay me than help me, at the doorway one finally spoke 'oju a tun tun ra ri' i proceeded on finally coming up to a veil like doorway which i passed through to see the light of day by now I was floating much higher and I discovered several maidens sleeping on what looked like bamboo weaved mat like platforms note i wasn't underwater yet i felt they were mermaids infact i think i saw one with a tail while I was trying to get out. so now I was out and all I had to do was not wake up this maidens i managed to do this by jumping as far as i could for fear of waking them if i walked around them. In turn i saw myself disposing off what looked like my sleeping wrapper I use when sleeping only to hear one of the maidens voice in my head 'i knew they didn't want me gone and it also seemed like I had free will to interact with them or not'<br />
of course my personal fear is probably based on the cultural condition and I recognize this might be a illusion since this is a dream after all, however next time i meet them again (this is def. not the first time) i intend to look deeper, interacting with them personally I am not sure i recognize there is a difference between fantasies and the praticalities of it when it starts coming true so maybe I will just ease myself in into this world. note that through out this dream even though there were lots of people even some faces that looked familiar, the people I interacted with were little and far in between each other compared. and then the characteristic darkness dissolve in my eyes as i wake up at home

Last edited by yuriv; 01-01-2019 at 10:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-01-2019, 10:22 AM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Re: Dream Interpretation

<why am I always running> this dream happened the day after a similar theme of escaping and multiple doors at the end.

the dream starts at the backyard of a house with me commenting that the soakaway has been exhumed before then urging my buddy to light up to cover the smell soon as i said this we start running in different directions it looks like the popo is around, trying to find a place to escape to now i discover their is popo everywhere and even the youths of the town are fighting back now the town seems to be descending into anarchy and i find it even more urgent to get aeay, i meet a little boy at this time who urges me on, i ask him to get me water the first one he throws, falls. the second i get it but unable to drink from it i see my mom walking serenely through i don't stop she don't make an attempt either i tell myself this is a form of illusion so i continue going further i was already flying at this point however the tiredness makes me come down for water plus it seems like there are limitations to how i can fly i plan on trying something different next time, the little boy i call inner child /guide. continuing, as i move further, i enter a room with a door i see a big man seated on the chair behind a table, i don't stop to interact with him i go across the room open the exit door only to be confronted by another door down the pathway between both doors i sense there are other doors i pause go back to the man i pick up the knife on the table to cut the tip off the pure water while at the same time asking if I could use the knife, i end up spilling lots of water on the floor i apologize, the big man who has been calm all this while says it ok there are two white chairs i get momentarily torn on which to sit on, these disarrangement of my mind reflects as i somewhat disarrange the chairs as well as i sat one, it never really mattered which one i sat on as long as i sat one. making up for my nerves i comment on how the whole town is burning down, he replies that he knows too i say isn't he planning to get out he says nah what ever happens he trusts in his abilities to protect himself even if attacked. at this point, i mention am moving on and not sticking around, the calm big man was cool with that and so i leave with no mention of the door situations nor assault btw us for i didn't really trust him completely throughout for even a voice kept telling me to get out. so i get out of the room the way i came and similar to last night dream i find i am fully immersed in and i have to find out a way our, for every door i open opens into a new door, a series of connecting doors that don't go outside making you feel trapped, 0, finally i encounter a door that opens into a room i look for the window and immediately get out, note there was someone in this room plus i heard footsteps behind me as well. Soon as i got out into open air i find out i just came out of an area of high rise buildings can't say if residential, university, school hostel or something else anyway i start jumping high over all buildings leaving this area i see a boy in white running in my direction i try following his then i get tired, found myself eating of leaves in my mouth i start running again, then a brown or muddy colored animal might be a puppy for it's a very small animal starts running infront of him i tell him to find somewhere to stay for hideout for i was getting tired again, as i turn the corner into the bush i hear my name, still feeling tired we go deeper into the bush till darkness rolls infront of my eyes and wake up.


I think dreams are in cycles, for example the dreams that occurred during this period I posted always ended with a dissolving darkness, something I haven't experienced in a while.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-01-2019, 10:38 AM
yuriv yuriv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Can't say too many bad things, it might be best for you to take your some sleeping times to meditate or praying to your preferred divinity. It is necessary to praying for your ancestors because the sky isn't in the good conditions. Just asking your father, as you said in other post that your father is highly philosophical, about this dream. Just mention it if it has to do with the ancestors, because most of our ancestors debts/sins need to be paid by their grand children. Like for example: my ancestors killing other people in the past to defend their land from the attackers. Debts/sins like that most people didn't realize right now, that need to be paid by spiritual way. Debts/sins like that is the manifestations of our difficulties in life. I'm sorry if I said an uncomfortable sentences.

Hope this could help you to overcome the difficulties.

Wishing well

R
About ancestors and writing off karma, why do you really think that, I think anyone can come back and write off their karma. Personally I don't dig the idea of solving someone else issues. But then they say we are all connected. Anyway what are your ideas on it. For example it's probable the ones who carry the debt came solely to earth just for that, or maybe some just added the debts on their. Either ways I am also interested that in a way if one were not to accomplish these things. What happens next to them especially since originally it's not their debt.

As you can see I have issues with responsibities.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-01-2019, 10:42 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,637
Re: Dream Interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuriv View Post
About ancestors and writing off karma, why do you really think that, I think anyone can come back and write off their karma. Personally I don't dig the idea of solving someone else issues. But then they say we are all connected. Anyway what are your ideas on it. For example it's probable the ones who carry the debt came solely to earth just for that, or maybe some just added the debts on their. Either ways I am also interested that in a way if one were not to accomplish these things. What happens next to them especially since originally it's not their debt.

As you can see I have issues with responsibities.
Simple, your ancestors' DNA is on your blood. If your ancestors doesn't pay their debt, their children and grandchildren will.

Why did you think your ancestors is "someone else"? Or are your metabolism isn't using blood? Please, let us know if you don't need blood.

There is interesting quote from highly respected veteran in this AW forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unique_astrology View Post

"Like I said, use common sense to not put yourself in danger. You may be the best driver on the road but you do not control other drivers. Many aspects pass with no noticeable effects but better safe than sorry."
The universe give you blood/DNA to live your life, you've been owned by the universe. The universe knows where your blood/DNA come from, it is from your ancestors. If you don't pay it spiritually, the universe demand it back so you will get into the roads of difficulties that you don't have control over.

You are not "special" in front of universe with your responsibilities. Your responsibilities surely come from your bosses because if you don't have money, you can't eat, and if you don't eat you will starving. It is simple, isn't?

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 01-01-2019 at 04:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.