If you genuiely believe you can change the world, please post ur chart

Rebel Uranian

I'm not sure what is and isn't important here in terms of points and asteroids and such, but Vesta seems to be quite important in this case.

Just know that the world never changes. The world is the continual process of change. Trying to make it not change is trying to change it. In this way the progressive is conservative and the conservative is progressive. I was fascinated with progress from the day I was born. Many a person has tried to sway me and failed.

Edit: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cxlefiletoPagC-u1315774309/astro_2gw_01_x_he.4577.13880.gif

I also noticed Libra never gets credit for wanting to impact things on a large scale. They only get credited for partnerships and never being able to just say yes or no. That's not half the sign. Not. Half. Libra rules, but people often forget the sign entirely.

Last edited:

MJ82

Ooh this is interesting. My chart attached. I've always felt a calling to be part of changing the world and making history, and have been very active politically, public speaking etc... I'm now a filmmaker. Curious to see what others think... :wink:

Attachments

• chart full may.gif
    chart full may.gif
    84.7 KB · Views: 36

hpnfreak

Ooh this is interesting. My chart attached. I've always felt a calling to be part of changing the world and making history, and have been very active politically, public speaking etc... I'm now a filmmaker. Curious to see what others think... :wink:

If you can cook and are bisexual, I want to marry you :D

hpnfreak

:lol: ooh what did you see in my chart?! :wink:

hahahahah

you can run but you can not hide :rightful:

your Sun from the 1st trines my Sun in the 10th, we`ll make each other more successfull, it`s more you make me with your evershining presence

your Lilith in 10th Jupiter conj. my Mars in 12th close to the Asc, that makes me sometimes errupt, but Lilith can channel that dark energy out in the open in to u your 10th, that`s more I make you, me being the battery

your 10th Uranus which is held back, will conj. my 12th Uranus which is hidden from me, Aquarius is best compatible with himself, Uranus with Uranus, so my insights and subconscious intuition will guide you in the career, while yours will make my originality more accessable

now there`s your 8th house cusping in Libra, where our 8th house cusps, those are the kind of people we naturally attract, I`m a Libra

the moon`s position also tells what kind of people we like to attract, that`s a Libra to in your case, my Sun sing

for women it`s important to check the Mars, for the type of masculinity they want, yours it`s in Libra, my Sun Sign

http://sasstrology.com/2010/11/your-attraction-profile-who-you-attract-and-why.html

your asc is Aq. which is compatible with mine Sag.

your Vertex conj. my arabic point of Major Luck

http://cafeastrology.com/vertex.html

our N.nodes conjunct ... the two peoples Moon and N.nodes should be compatible when it comes long term relationships

enough???

Sun sign by Sun sign compatibility is lame and unreliable, you have to take the whole package

so can you cook?! :D

Last edited:

MJ82

hahahahah

you can run but you can not hide :rightful:

your Sun from the 1st trines my Sun in the 10th, we`ll make each other more successfull, it`s more you make me with your evershining presence

your Lilith in 10th Jupiter conj. my Mars in 12th close to the Asc, that makes me sometimes errupt, but Lilith can channel that dark energy out in the open in to u your 10th, that`s more I make you, me being the battery

your 10th Uranus which is held back, will conj. my 12th Uranus which is hidden from me, Aquarius is best compatible with himself, Uranus with Uranus, so my insights and subconscious intuition will guide you in the career, while yours will make my originality more accessable

now there`s your 8th house cusping in Libra, where our 8th house cusps, those are the kind of people we naturally attract, I`m a Libra

the moon`s position also tells what kind of people we like to attract, that`s a Libra to in your case, my Sun sing

for women it`s important to check the Mars, for the type of masculinity they want, yours it`s in Libra, my Sun Sign

http://sasstrology.com/2010/11/your-attraction-profile-who-you-attract-and-why.html

your asc is Aq. which is compatible with mine Sag.

your Vertex conj. my arabic point of Major Luck

http://cafeastrology.com/vertex.html

our N.nodes conjunct ... the two peoples Moon and N.nodes should be compatible when it comes long term relationships

enough???

Sun sign by Sun sign compatibility is lame and unreliable, you have to take the whole package

so can you cook?! :D

:w00t: Haha! I can cook, it's just the bisexuality bit I'm less sure of.... eek, lol :bandit:

But a pleasure to meet you nonetheless! Very cool..

Edwotica

I don't necessarily have an air for publicity within my chart, but I feel like I have quite a bit of an influence from behind the scenes, and incredible self-awareness and confidence in my communication abilities. I'm currently going to university at a liberal arts college, and it definitely seems like every experience has sculpted me in the same way that I sculpt my own experiences, family, friends, and people that I meet. I have no doubt that success will be inevitable, but I also understand ethics inherently enough to create a wave of sorts, love to love to love! :tongue:

I don't have any asteroids besides Chiron in my posted chart (Equal House), but Vesta is conjunct my Moon and Venus, and trine my Mars, at Scorpio 6.

Attachments

• Jones Equal House.jpg
    Jones Equal House.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 19