Will you please ready my chart? + love frustrations

Elicr

Hi all,

This is my first post ever on an astrology forum.

I've been interested in astrology for a while, but I've been worrying about some personal stuff that is probably linked to my natal chart.

Love stuff, to be honest.

I'm starting to wonder if I have a chance at a happy love life at all.

I have:

*Uranus in my 7th house, no other planets are in that house in my natal chart.
*No planets in 5th house.
*Venus in 9th house.

Also:
*moon conjunct uranus
*Venus sextile mars

I'm very new to all this, so if there are any other aspects that are linked to the love topic, feel free to check out my natal chart in the attachment.

I start to panick really quickly when I'm officially in a relationship, thinking my life is over.
I get kind of depressed actually, but when I'm single, I really long to have a normal, stable married life someday.

I've read a lot about uranus in 7th house/moon conjunct uranus, saying natives with those aspects would be happy in open relationships and I really don't feel like I would want that.

So my question would be, am I doomed?

I just met this great guy, theoretically he ticks all my boxes:

*Only wants serious relationships, doesn't mess around
*Loves to live in the country
*Loves kids

Even our synastry chart looks good I think (I'll post it beneath this one) but still I feel there is something missing.

5 days into our relationship and I'm starting to panick. He says he'd respect my personal freedom If ever need to be alone. But still.
Already afraid to hurt his feelings.

So now I'm starting to really wonder if I'm just meant to be alone for the rest of my life.

I'm hoping some of you would want to look into this.
Natal chart especially. I really don't understand myself anymore.

Oh, and sorry for the depressed tone :) :s.

Anyone?

Hoping this isn't too much.

Grtz

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_elicr.55872.13128-1.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_elicr.55872.13128-1.gif
    46.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Schermafbeelding 2016-08-01 om 18.12.38.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2016-08-01 om 18.12.38.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Schermafbeelding 2016-08-01 om 18.12.53.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2016-08-01 om 18.12.53.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10

Strigeidida

One's natal chart is a beginning, but by no means definitive. Knowing yourself is 90% of the process. Any aspect can be overcome.

See, if I saw Uranus in the 7th like that, the first thing that would occur to me is that your partner is likely to be highly unusual in at least one respect: different culture, different mentality, different socioeconomic strata. I would expect that your relationship goes against cultural expectations in some way. It doesn't have to be an open relationship, just that it will not correspond to traditional marital expectations. One example is a marriage where the wife works and the husband stays at home.

You have every reason to expect a satisfying love life. Let your natal chart advise you, not bully you. :smile:

Elicr

One's natal chart is a beginning, but by no means definitive. Knowing yourself is 90% of the process. Any aspect can be overcome.

See, if I saw Uranus in the 7th like that, the first thing that would occur to me is that your partner is likely to be highly unusual in at least one respect: different culture, different mentality, different socioeconomic strata. I would expect that your relationship goes against cultural expectations in some way. It doesn't have to be an open relationship, just that it will not correspond to traditional marital expectations. One example is a marriage where the wife works and the husband stays at home.

You have every reason to expect a satisfying love life. Let your natal chart advise you, not bully you. :smile:

Thanks for replying. I know this doesn't really define everything about me, but that aspect did make me worry a bit so thanks!

Elicr

hi
you might post a midpoint composite chart to understand the prospects of marriage.
rahu

I've put it in the attachment in this reply. Also, thanks for replying.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2016-08-02 om 12.29.31.jpg
    Schermafbeelding 2016-08-02 om 12.29.31.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 18

rahu

Banned
sun/venus midpoint is conjunct the node and mars is conjunct the node, so the emotional chemistry is very intense. when the node is involved, very often a magically feeling is present that can lead one to feeling a committed relationship is possible.t
the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and Saturn which shows that at the base of the relationship, he is not really in to commitment. actually this pattern shows he is not be straight ford with you . this aspect shows he does not share his feelings or what he does in his life.
this is unlikely to lead to marriage because of trust issue, mainly about him
rahu

Elicr

sun/venus midpoint is conjunct the node and mars is conjunct the node, so the emotional chemistry is very intense. when the node is involved, very often a magically feeling is present that can lead one to feeling a committed relationship is possible.t
the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Neptune and Saturn which shows that at the base of the relationship, he is not really in to commitment. actually this pattern shows he is not be straight ford with you . this aspect shows he does not share his feelings or what he does in his life.
this is unlikely to lead to marriage because of trust issue, mainly about him
rahu

OK, thank you very much, Rahu!

Horus

Hi Elicr,

No, you are certainly not doomed! Gemini Rising just tends toward nervous, anxious, and pessimistic attitudes sometimes, and Capricorn can be a bit gloomy. This is one of the reasons you need a sunny, optimistic Sagittarius partner to help balance you out!

I have seen negative love karma that included really difficult relationship placements and aspects and the challenges in this chart are fairly "lite" in comparison!

People with Uranus in the 7th can get married and stay married -I know them. It means an unconventional relationship with lots of freedom. Uranus needs to be understood and its more positive qualities consciously pursued: freedom, innovation, and preserving individuality -- so its energies are channeled constructively or negative unconscious Uranus qualities of rebelliousness and instability will manifest.

But its debatable as to whether your Uranus is even in the 7th. When a planet is that close to the next housecusp, it's usually delivering all or most of its energy into the next house. I would read about Uranus in the 8th!

Regardless of where it is, you are Uranian in character as it is closely conjunct your Sun, so you are not the typical Capricorn, and you are freedom-loving and perhaps unconventional in some ways in contradiction to Cap's usual conventionality. Venus in Aquarius (ruled by Uranus) also likes the unconventional, strange, weird or odd, likes freedom and to preserve some individuality in a relationship, and with Sagittarius on the cusp of the relationship house, your approach to relationships is freedom-oriented too.

Capricorn is a very committed sign, and rule-oriented, so somehow you must strike the balance-point between freedom and commitment by fully understanding and then communicating your needs, expectations, rules and boundaries with a partner who will honor them if he's the right one.

You are looking for the traits of your Descendant sign, the sign of its ruler, plus your Mars and Sun signs (because you are female) in a partner. That's Sagittarius, Cancer and Capricorn and this combo reflects the requirements I described above -someone generally positive, optimistic, freedom-loving, outgoing, yet grounded, committed, and... with an emotional nurturing side in there too hopefully.

The ruler of the 7th house of relationships is opposed by Saturn, Lord of Karma so there is some relationship karma. Generally Saturn says you have to earn good fortune with structure, discipline and hardwork. Saturn also insists on rules, commitment and he loves contracts, like marriage contracts and vows (which is why he is 'exalted' in Libra, sign of partnership) in particular.

Chiron tells us where we are wounded and there is a wound to emotional nurture (likely related to difficulty with a cold, stern mother reflected by the Capricorn Moon conjunct Saturn) and affecting your values (maybe self-worth) and finances. A partner with Cancer placements or a nurturing side from some other aspect could help you with that...

Study Saturn in the 8th. Fears, lessons, tests and challenges in the area of shared resources (sometimes with a partner), sex and intimacy, death, and perhaps the occult/paranormal stuff. Understanding and then doing inner healing work will help to alleviate Saturn's pressure on the Moon and Jupiter and contribute toward a happy, successful relationship. :smile:
Save

Elicr

Hi Elicr,

No, you are certainly not doomed! Gemini Rising just tends toward nervous, anxious, and pessimistic attitudes sometimes, and Capricorn can be a bit gloomy. This is one of the reasons you need a sunny, optimistic Sagittarius partner to help balance you out!

Study Saturn in the 8th. Fears, lessons, tests and challenges in the area of shared resources (sometimes with a partner), sex and intimacy, death, and perhaps the occult/paranormal stuff. Understanding and then doing inner healing work will help to alleviate Saturn's pressure on the Moon and Jupiter and contribute toward a happy, successful relationship. :smile:
Save

Wow, thank you so much, Horus for your detailed explanation!

Goes to show I don't know a lot about Astrology, still find it fascinating, though.

Looked into the Saturn in 8th aspect already, still not really sure what it is I should be working on... but thanks for bringing that up :p