Please, some help: paradoxal chart and sun oppositions

Eklipse

June 24th, 1989, 1:01 Am (Daylight saving time) Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada.
Aries rising, Cancer sun, Pisces moon

Hi! I'm not an expert, but at first sight my chart looks nice: mercury, venus, saturn, mars and most planets seem well-placed, but then you look at the sun and you get four oppositions! My chart seems to lack earth and fire...

Anyway, I would like some kind of analysis that would take a global look instead of comparing a ton of contradictory little fragments of me!

Lastly there's a fact I won't understand: the ascendant is supposed to be something dominant, but then you have both my moon and sun in water signs! Does it mean I should just go to some asylum and lock myself in for double personality?

Thanks for any advice!

Draco

Eklipse,
The horoscope image file has expired. Try again or send birth data, which is usually a more reliable option.

Draco, :wink: .

Eklipse

Oh, sorry! It's just that the astrology weekly generator's link didn't work properly. Let's see: June 24th, 1989, 1:01 AM, Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Cancer Aries Rising, Moon in Pisces, if you consider the daylight saving time.

Thanks for your reply! I'd like to understand a little :)

wilsontc

Staff member
Global look

Eklipse,

Since you have 6 planets on the left (self) side of your chart, you tend to focus on yourself. Since your have an equal number of planets above the middle line (outer world) and below the middle line (inner world), you are balanced between focusing on your inner and outer world. Since you have three planets in the top left (maturity) and three planets in the bottom left (beginnings) section of your chart, you focus both on using what you know about the outer world to benefit yourself (maturity) and on using what you know about yourself to develop your inner sense of who you are (beginnings). Since one of your planets is VERY close to the top left of your chart, that planet can be seen as being IN the top left of your chart. This gives extra weight to your using what you know about the outer world to benefit yourself.

You also have Gemini (thinking) modifying unaspected (strong energy) Jupiter (expansion) focused in the 3rd house (thinking). Since this expansive thinking energy is not "connected in" to your chart by aspects, you have a tendency to think and think about things, perhaps without being aware that you are doing so much thinking (because you do not have a "sense" of thinking). With this aspect, a little thinking goes a LONG way. Make certain you spend some of your time taking ACTION on your thoughts, even if you believe you have not fully "thought them through." Most likely you have "thought them through" very thoroughly for whatever action you decide to take.

For more about a "whole chart" approach to astrology, see:
http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc/

Thoughtfully,

Tim

Eklipse

Hey! Lots of thanks about that, it's great to see myself from a different angle! I'm going to use your link right now!

The only questions left now are: what is the importance of my Aries Rising in all that, how to deal with that many oppositions to the sun and what kind of career would I achieve the most in? Business, communications, arts?

And just by the way, do I have something such as a Great Cross in my chart? I can't seem to determine how to find those "special configurations"
Thanks again!

wilsontc

Staff member
More about your chart

Eklipse,

Your Ascendant (self) is particularly important in your chart because you have a T-square (strong energy) focused on the Ascendant. Since you have Aries (being, also action) modifying Ascendant (self), you tend to be action-oriented and have a need to assert yourself in life. This strong action focus gives you the determination to overcome obstacles and succeed in the things you apply yourself to. With your Midheaven (outer world) conjunct (energy is combined with) Saturn (business), Uranus (satellite communications), and Neptune (artistry), the answer to your question is...yes! try to find some sort of business that combines communications with artistry. And you do not have a Grand Cross in your chart. Search Google for chart aspect patterns to find out more:
http://www.google.com/search?q=char...ient=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Explaining,

Tim

Buai

Eklipse!
I had no idea you were so young. :?
I remember looking at that time in the late 80's, thinking to myself, WOW would'nt a person born at this time be amazing...
The planetary conjunction between Saturn, Uranus and Neptune is a VERY rare event indeed.
You are not here to be an observer in life my friend.
Particularly because when you were born, those Planets were on the Midheaven, ie. your point of Destiny and relative staus, of course it all depends on how you weald the energy.
But being in this forum at your age suggests quite alot, don't you think?
Not every person has such an urgent desire to find out who they are, and what they are here to do in life...at 16 years old!
I'll need a day or so to 'feel your chart through'.
I'm in shock! I've been looking forward to meeting 'one of you'.

You are here to help manifest a reality that we are, so far, only just coming to terms with understanding.
YOU are here to teach US!
What have you got to say for yourself?
I'm honoured... You're a very old soul indeed.

For a start, Chiron is conjunct your Sun...you are THE WOUNDED HEALER, but are not beyond repair at all, there is a purpose to being wounded. With the oppositions you have, particularly to Saturn, you may find that you're initially less that accepted by your environment, basically because you're VERY UNUSUAL, right?

Are you a foriegner to where you live? Or does your father have a career that is unsettling to those around you?
Either way, do you feel like you just stepped out of a spaceship?

All those oppositions are there to push you to beyond where your family has been prepared to allow themselves to evolve.
You are now the 'guiding light' in regard to what they were not able to grow through. That will challenge them.
Make any sense?
I hope I'm not spinning you out. You asked.

Your family may feel threatened by who you are, and where you're planning to go in life, but thats because you represent what they did'nt have the strength to go through themselves.
Imagine their point of view for a minute. It's intense when your child is tending toward breaking boundaries at 16 that they couldn't face at 40!

You have a T square, the apex is your Ascendant, that is a direct challenge to your ability to express who you are as a 'Destined being'. You will have to shift your tendancy from being 'unusual for the sake of being unusual' to a more practical and grounded expression of being just 'different' so you don't upset too many people. You know what I mean? If you don't, it will take longer for you to get a hold on being comfortable with who you are as a personality.
You have a Grand Trine aswell, thats VERY nice but... it can be a nightmare to drive if you don't have the discipline.
You need to discipline yourself, big time...
You're so young though, not that it matters I guess.
Yoga? Astanga Yoga? Check it out.
It's a start, it's a big start in fact. With your Saturn aspects, you would do well to keep your body and bones very flexible, then you can keep the 'dogmas' at bay, people will try to conform you, and as a consequence, you may rebell recklessly.
The best way to deal with limitations is to release them at the point of introduction.
Astanga Yoga is very good for that. Sure it's intense, but it's only intense for those who have something to hold on to... You don't.

Pisces Moon 12th house conjunct Nth Node is another eye opener!
This is inherited through your mothers line...
It's nice to have such a clean memory back to a very obscure 'soul intention'.
You are very sensitive and aware of what everyone around you is feeling, and can empathise with their personal deep feelings, beyond what you may be aware of.
You need time by yourself so you can release what you have absorbed as a consequence. Meditation...
You designed this life to be centred around 'the memory of unbounded awareness', and the memory of 'relative Wisdoms' from an eternal past.
You will have direct experiences of other planes of exsistence, and those experiences will provide you with energies that will release memories of wisdom...
It's there for you to share.
Be very mindful of who you are, and don't be too 'showoffish'.
Humility is a beautiful virtue. Be that, or you will be humiliated, no doubt.

Try to keep your logical mind in contact with what you're feeling, or you may feel very disjointed.
The Moon / Mercury square has a tendency to be thinking one thing and feeling something else, usually not inline with what is nourishing for you. Be gentle with yourself. you are not bullet proof!! Not at all...

Let me sleep on the rest, if there is any, for now... :wink:
ps. are you a boy or a girl? :roll:

franklin taylor

Eklipse,
I have looked at your chart using Astrodeinst and Astrolabe and it looks to me like you have a Grand Trine formation in the Water element signs but, when you count the degrees between The Sun and Pluto you get 130 degrees apart which makes it not a true Trine between them for according to my American Federation of Astrologers course work only an 8 degrees orb is allowed for trines. I also see though a cofiguration called Yod in the chart. It looks like an acute isosceles triangle formed when you have a sextile between two planets on one side of the chart and these planets each make inconjuncts; (150 degrees with 4 degrees orbs allowed) from both planets to a planet in the opposite side of the chart. That opposite midpoint is called the Apex. You chart has one Inconjunct angle coming from Mercury to your seventh house Pluto 148 degrees ( using a 2 degree orb making it 150 degrees) which makes a 59 degrees to your Saturn/Neptune conjunction (using a 1 degree orb makes it a 60 degrees sextile) Then on the Eastern side of the chart you have the second inconjunct, between the Saturn/Neptune conjunction and Mercury. the orb is only one degrees on this one. This also could fit because the Apex has to always be the fastest moving planet of all the planet involed. With Mercury as the Apex that quickness is assured. So it is close a connection all the way around. Unlike the grand trine which does not meet the trine criteria at Sun/Pluto point and Pluto/Moon trine bearly makes it with them being 112 degrees apart. This configuration is also called 'The Finger of God' You can read about configuration at this web adress http://therealastrology.com/HTML/FAQS/AspectPatterns.html#Kite
I know some people use wider orbs and that of course is one's own perrogative but, I am learning when we do we may be reading things into the chart that just are not there. I am learning that counting the degrees rather than signs or houses is the most accurate way of find all the aspects because the computer programs I have seen do not always count them correctly which gives a bad reading of aspects. You can see this Yod the best on the Astrolabe site.
Take Care,
Franklin

Eklipse

Thanks for this clarification, but that leaves me in total darkness.. What am I left with? A Yod? A T-cross? No lazy / lucky grand trines anymore? Sincerely, I have noticed my quincuxes and such (for my yod), but I can't seem to find any T's anywhere... Resumed thoughts with houses and aspects would be GREAT!

Anyone could shed some light? And tell me overall what is it supposed to mean? At least if I knew the planets at work, I could put up theories! Thanks!

Confused, Eklipse.

wilsontc

Staff member
Eklipse,

Ask 3 different astrologers a question and you get 3 slightly different answers! ;) The true answer is somewhere in the middle of the 3 astrologer's opinions, and only YOU know what that answer is. Read the different interpretations over, decide which ones you "vibrate" to, and which ones leave you "cold". Throw out the ones which leave you "cold" and focus on the ones that make sense to YOU.

As to the T-square I mentioned, I found this from the stellium (collection of energy) at your Nadir (at the bottom of the chart) square the Ascendant and the stellium (collection of energy) at your Midheaven (top of the chart) also square your nadir. This stelliums oppose each other. Together this forms a T-square to your Ascendant.

Encouraging self-discovery,

Tim

Eklipse

:wink: Thanks! That was both wise and CLEAR! I'm now just missing the same coordinates for my supposed yod, and I'll have all the tools needed to find my "real chart"! It's getting better and better!

wilsontc

Staff member
Two Yods and a Boomerang

Eklipse,

There are 2 Yods in your chart:
Moon sextile stellium at Midheaven both quincunx Mars (being, also action) at the bottom of the chart (inner world)
Pluto sextile stellium at Midheaven both quincunx Mercury (thinking) at the bottom of the chart (inner world)

And one Boomerang (Yod with an opposition to a planet/point between the two sextile planets):
Mars sextile Mercury both quincunx stellium at Midheaven opposing Sun conjunct Nadir (intense inner world)

So it seems your energy naturally focuses on your inner world! So you can use outer awareness to better understand who you are inwardly! Isn't that neat! ;)

Explaining,

Tim

Waterbearer50

Baui,

Hey now, my 16 yr. old son has the same conjunction, 6H Cap., conj.

DC.. He also has Sun/Moon conj. in Pisces that forms a grand trine in

water with his AC in Cancer and Pluto in Scorpio it's an interesting chart,

if you'd like a look:
3/7/89 12:44 pm
Brooklyn,NY (kings county)

WB50

Arian Maverick

Eklipse!
I had no idea you were so young. :?
I remember looking at that time in the late 80's, thinking to myself, WOW would'nt a person born at this time be amazing...
The planetary conjunction between Saturn, Uranus and Neptune is a VERY rare event indeed.
You are not here to be an observer in life my friend.
Particularly because when you were born, those Planets were on the Midheaven, ie. your point of Destiny and relative staus, of course it all depends on how you weald the energy.
But being in this forum at your age suggests quite alot, don't you think?
Not every person has such an urgent desire to find out who they are, and what they are here to do in life...at 16 years old!
I'll need a day or so to 'feel your chart through'.
I'm in shock! I've been looking forward to meeting 'one of you'.

You are here to help manifest a reality that we are, so far, only just coming to terms with understanding.
YOU are here to teach US!
What have you got to say for yourself?
I'm honoured... You're a very old soul indeed.

Buai,

I seem to recall reading through this thread perhaps eight or nine months ago, when I first registered to the forums and was even less knowledgeable of astrology than I am today. However, at the time I did not possess my correct natal data, and I remained unaware of the significance of your words until now.

I would like to thank you for your insight into Eklipse's natal chart; although your message was obviously not addressed to me, I believe the Universe intended for me to read your words at this time. The similarities between our charts are startling--we were born less than three months apart in the year 1989, under the triple conjunction of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune in Capricorn; we both have this conjunction figured prominantly in our tenth houses due to our Aries Ascendants. Indeed, while Ekipse will undoubtedly struggle integrating the opposing energies of the Capricorn/Cancer polarity, I have an intense series of square aspects between my first house Aries stellium and my tenth house Capricorn stellium. Amazing!

Arian Maverick