I need someone to guess my moon sign…

katydid

"I don't care what sign or house anything is - it was ALL just an analysis of house cusps (or signs for the moon). I don't care which sign or house and I find it weird that anyone would have a problem - it is what it is - embrace it. "

LOL, seriously? You did not look at the signs or what houses planets were in? Then how can you say that your chart does not fit you? I truly do not understand...:alien:

As for you finding it 'weird' that I have a problem and didn't 'embrace' what you claimed----didnt you ASK for input here in the forum? All I did was respond to your questions. And you have a problem with that? :sideways:

Yep, Capricorn, all the way...:wink:

Kernix

"I don't care what sign or house anything is - it was ALL just an analysis of house cusps (or signs for the moon). I don't care which sign or house and I find it weird that anyone would have a problem - it is what it is - embrace it. "

LOL, seriously? You did not look at the signs or what houses planets were in? Then how can you say that your chart does not fit you? I truly do not understand...:alien:

As for you finding it 'weird' that I have a problem and didn't 'embrace' what you claimed----didnt you ASK for input here in the forum? All I did was respond to your questions. And you have a problem with that? :sideways:

Yep, Capricorn, all the way...:wink:

Of course I look at signs and houses - what I meant is that I do not care what sign or house a planet is in or what sign a house cusp is in. I was referring to people saying things that some people don't like their moon sign or whatever. I think that's weird. So for example, I spent at least 2 weeks looking at whether Jupiter made more sense \ fit me being in either the 8th house with the cusp in Gemini or the 9th house with the cusp in Cancer. Many hours on that one thing. At the time I was doing that, I did not care if Jupiter was in the 8th or if it was in the 9th - it didn't matter, just which seemed a better match.

When I said "weird" I meant it is weird for anyone to wish they had a different (insert planet \ sign \ here) - looks like I didn't type out that line - it was late and I was tired. Sorry, didn't mean to insult you or anyone else - I meant, that it's strange that some people think that and that therefore that's what I must be doing. It would stink if you were born with every planet in detriment or fall and with horrible aspects, but why "wish" you were something else. Somehow we aren't on the same page - the "embrace" thing refers to the same thing. I was NOT implying that you are weird or you need to embrace something - that was for anyone who wished they were something else. And at this moment I'm reading the 36 page doc that I bought from Astro.com for the Cap moon 8:01 AM time and I just finished page 6 and the last section on Aries Ascendant - and all I can say is it's amazing how I haven't spent my life acting like an Aries rising - bit it must be true, 30 pages to go.

katydid

Of course I look at signs and houses - what I meant is that I do not care what sign or house a planet is in or what sign a house cusp is in. I was referring to people saying things that some people don't like their moon sign or whatever. I think that's weird. So for example, I spent at least 2 weeks looking at whether Jupiter made more sense \ fit me being in either the 8th house with the cusp in Gemini or the 9th house with the cusp in Cancer. Many hours on that one thing. At the time I was doing that, I did not care if Jupiter was in the 8th or if it was in the 9th - it didn't matter, just which seemed a better match.

When I said "weird" I meant it is weird for anyone to wish they had a different (insert planet \ sign \ here) - looks like I didn't type out that line - it was late and I was tired. Sorry, didn't mean to insult you or anyone else - I meant, that it's strange that some people think that and that therefore that's what I must be doing. It would stink if you were born with every planet in detriment or fall and with horrible aspects, but why "wish" you were something else. Somehow we aren't on the same page - the "embrace" thing refers to the same thing. I was NOT implying that you are weird or you need to embrace something - that was for anyone who wished they were something else. And at this moment I'm reading the 36 page doc that I bought from Astro.com for the Cap moon 8:01 AM time and I just finished page 6 and the last section on Aries Ascendant - and all I can say is it's amazing how I haven't spent my life acting like an Aries rising - bit it must be true, 30 pages to go.

You have an Aries ascendant, but you also have a Capricorn Moon. So I can understand why you might not act as impulsively as the usual Aries rising sign might act.

The Cap Moon will modify and repress many of your Aries urges.