I think I've found my problem child

applesandlilacs

First off, I wanted to say thank-you for the great feedback I've received on my other posts. It has helped me tremendously.

On to the topic at hand:

I wanted to test my chart reading skills, so here I am to see if I'm actually learning correctly, and for some critiques.

I've been looking at my chart and I believe that my problem child is Moon conjunct Saturn Squares Neptune-r (reserved, self-doubt, escapism) combined with Venus conjunct Jupiter(masking indulgence).

I also think having Pluto (transformation) in my 12th house makes it's harder to evolve out of bad situations.

And, Mars in Cancer.

So, am I grasping the concepts, well? Am I on the right track?

Gratitude,

Amber

P.S. Saturn is transiting my Natal Neptune conjunct w/1 degree application

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_amber.3103.4522.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_amber.3103.4522.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

WannaBeSag

You've got a lot going on on the chart...I can't make out the aspects you mention as so many asteroids and their aspects are activated...

I'd look to your Mars as the toughest planet.

Venus conjunct Jupiter in the 10th sounds a great combination? I'd see that as a positive...

Bina

I would look at Chiron in your chart, you have a bucket type chart and Chiron functions as the handle for the chart. This means all the energies of the other planets will be released through Chiron. Plus Chiron forms aspects to many of your planets. This could indicate some kind of healing abilities, with Chiron in the 7th house you may be able to help others. It may be helpful for you to look at your chart, if you include the option on astro.com "aspects to Chiron", to give you a better picture.

The other main feature in your chart is the stellium in Leo. A nice conjunction of Jupiter and Venus and the Sun right at the start of Virgo, this would make you very optimistic, loving and good-natured.

And yes, the Saturn/Moon conjunction square Neptune is a tricky aspect; it is also conjunct the NN, so something you need to learn about in this life. But there are sextiles from this conjunction to both Uranus and Mars, so this could help you not to get stuck in delusions or sad feelings. The Uranus/Mars trine is an energy charged aspects and will help you to keep things moving.

The aspect pattern of a trine split into 2 sextiles is called a talent triangle and you have another one of those. Neptune trines your Mercury/Jupiter, both sextile Pluto. This will give you strong intuitive abilities and insights. Uranus also squares Jupiter/Mercury - you may get sudden flashes of inspiration.

Pluto squares Mars, which is something you need to watch out for as well, it is a powerful aspect and can have explosive tendencies.

All these planets and aspect pattern also connect to your Chiron, you might get some ideas about the meaning of Chiron aspects on the following site:

http://astrofix.net/?s=chiron+aspects&submit=Search&post_type=post

You have a busy chart, many aspects and patterns and indications of many talents and abilities.

Last edited:

applesandlilacs

I would look at Chiron in your chart, you have a bucket type chart and Chiron functions as the handle for the chart. This means all the energies of the other planets will be released through Chiron. Plus Chiron forms aspects to many of your planets. This could indicate some kind of healing abilities, with Chiron in the 7th house you may be able to help others. It may be helpful for you to look at your chart, if you include the option on astro.com "aspects to Chiron", to give you a better picture.

The other main feature in your chart is the stellium in Leo. A nice conjunction of Jupiter and Venus and the Sun right at the start of Virgo, this would make you very optimistic, loving and good-natured.

And yes, the Saturn/Moon conjunction square Neptune is a tricky aspect; it is also conjunct the NN, so something you need to learn about in this life. But there are sextiles from this conjunction to both Uranus and Mars, so this could help you not to get stuck in delusions or sad feelings. The Uranus/Mars trine is an energy charged aspects and will help you to keep things moving.

The aspect pattern of a trine split into 2 sextiles is called a talent triangle and you have another one of those. Neptune trines your Mercury/Jupiter, both sextile Pluto. This will give you strong intuitive abilities and insights. Uranus also squares Jupiter/Mercury - you may get sudden flashes of inspiration.

Pluto squares Mars, which is something you need to watch out for as well, it is a powerful aspect and can have explosive tendencies.

All these planets and aspect pattern also connect to your Chiron, you might get some ideas about the meaning of Chiron aspects on the following site:

http://astrofix.net/?s=chiron+aspects&submit=Search&post_type=post

You have a busy chart, many aspects and patterns and indications of many talents and abilities.

I was going through my post and realized I never read this. Thank you so much, you've pointed out things I haven't studied, yet. It's funny that I found this right when I'm questioning my career path. Thanks again.

Many blessings