Child with Moon conjunct Chrion

Julian

Banned
It means that you can cause him a trauma (in the worst cases) or serve as an emotional support to him, always helping him through hardships. It would be useful to check out the chart itself, though.

edit: Nvm I found it.

Your child has Moon in the 4th conjunct Chiron in Pisces. Now, my guess is that either you can damage his Pisces part during early childhood. Maybe you will try to make him like his chart promises to, and you will try to make him a lot like a Leo. It's possible that his beliefs aren't welcomed by his family. Maybe he will be an atheist or won't like astrology. Also I can see a trine from the 5th house to the 9th house Sun-Mercury. Uranus rules the 4th, so his family will help him with his creative expression.

Also there are some things that you should make your son doesn't do. First of all, his 2nd house ruler, Jupiter is conjunct to Venus, which is very good, but, both are squaring a 12th house Mars in Scorpio. This means that he will spend a lot of his money impulsively. Also you have to take care of his personality. He has that charismatic side, but I doubt he will be 100% Leo so to speak. He has Saturn and Mars conjunct in Scorpio (and in the whole signs house system they're in the 1st) squaring Sun, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter. All of these planets (Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter) rule his 10th, 11th, 8th, 2nd, 7th and 12th, all of them afflicted just by personality. On the good side, he will be an extremely hard working person, considering he has Saturn sextile Pluto, although this is an aspect a lot of kids last year had.

Also taking another look at Jupiter conjunct Venus, he will probably marry a foreigner and he will receive a lot of money from that person. (ruler of the 2nd conjunct ruler of the 7th)

Last edited:

R4VEN

I have hesitated for a while over whether to answer this thread or not. Firstly your original question is laden with judgement. What is a `bad mother' anyway? One who hovers over their child to ensure they stay safe? One who is overly critical? One who goes out to work and puts the baby in childcare when they are 3 months old? It's impossible to respond clearly to that question, so I am planning to ignore it, but I will try to be brief.

Your child will respond to you from their own needs and their own perceptions of you. This probably means that no matter how `good' a mother you are, your child will find you wanting.
Firstly, he has Moon in Pisces, and those with Moon in Pisces have deep, deep emotional needs which are usually unmet by the mother, probably because it may be impossible to meet such needs. Your child will be hugely influenced emotionally by you and how you respond to him. He may find quite early in his life that your own emotional needs outstrip even his own, such that he may tend to `mother' you. Whilst a child he may get a lot of satisfaction from this, but as a teen and then an adult, expect some backlash from him.

Your child is rather a private individual, and will have a strong desire to express himself artistically. He feels pain deeply, and will worry about you and anyone else he loves. When he is old enough he must be allowed to express his emotions freely, even if you don't agree with him. He will feel hurt over things which you may not see as worthy of such reactions. He will probably feel your pain - or unhappiness, as well as your joy, but as an older person he will look back on his life as having suffered quite a lot. I know that you don't want to hear this, but he will perceive he has suffered through a lot even when you cannot see what it is he is talking about.

Each of Chiron in Pisces and Moon in Pisces involve more self-sacrifice than most people have to face. Remember that this is what he has chosen at a soul level. Perhaps you are having to learn to love this child unconditionally. It is easy when they are babies, but not so much when they are older and have opinions of their own.
(I have 2 adult sons, both with Moon in Pisces. It was not easy with either of them.)

Love2Know

Thank you all. Julian I appreciate the analysis you gave me and so far from what I see is he is super smiley and happy! If we go out he flirts with everyone and everyone ecen strangers want to "chat" with him. If it is just him and myself he is happy but ge is a very bossy baby lol. He will scream and throw fitsm if my mom hears him cry for one second she goes running tramatized. He is very much a family baby on both sides. He gets lots of mothering from his grandmothers as well and now that he is older. We are also moving to a community in transition and I play to get very involved with him in community life. Right now I am isolated with him. His dad is and always will be a workaholic but when he is here he is very dotting over him. It is annoying lol we are both very opinionated people.

R4VEN I actually found what you wrote beautiful and lovely to hear. You put life into perspective and I wish your sons that they have many years of joy ahead, may I asked what fields they went into or how they express their pisces moons?

Slenkar

It could be positive because of the aspect being conjunction and not opposite or square
http://astrolady.wix.com/astrolady#!chiron-in-synastry/cuto
Chiron-Moon: Chiron and the Moon are both sympathetic planets. When one person’s Chiron makes a harmonious aspect to another person’s Moon, the relationship acts as a comforting, nurturing avenue for mutual healing. Hard aspects between Chiron and the Moon in synastry indicate that the Chiron person is likely to trigger past painful memories of the Moon person. The Moon person’s reaction to these hurts may surprise the both of them! The Moon person’s job is to understand that these emotional reactions are symptomatic of past hurts, and to move forward.

Julian

Banned
Thanks but I read cconjunct is bad with chrion.

Yeah it's definitely not good. You see, what I constantly see in your son's chart is balance in a way. Your Sun has a very good side and a bad side. Most of his planets are dignified but his Moon is debilitated. The Moon can be either his father or his mother, depending on other things that I won't mention right now.

He has a Sun conjunct MC and Mercury aswell, and Jupiter and Venus conjunct (although I wouldn't consider Sun conjunct Jupiter since they're 13 degrees away). But all of that is somewhat afflicted by all those squares to the malefics (Saturn and Mars). The ruler of his second house is conjunct Venus, but is squaring Mars. You see, just like R4VEN said, your son needs balance. He will have a deep emotional need but will be really selfish at the same time. I think public image will be important to him, because Jupiter is conjunct Venus in Leo, which can make him charismatic, but Saturn is squaring the ruler of the 10th house, which can give him a bad reputation.

Love2Know

Yeah I jave noticed that too or it could make him really balanced lol.... whatever he will be he will always be very loved especially by his family. He has moon trine asc too which to make him more likeable.