Will I become a successful actress?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is this just for fun too?

You want astrologers here to spend 20 minutes of their hard earned time for your just for fun questions? You've got to be kidding!

Zarathu

Account Closed
You have asked a question that is clearly a horary question in the horary area but you gave what is clearly your birth date.

If you want me to answer it as a horary question, then you will need to post it as a question in that way. You will need when you asked it by the date and time, and where you are right now when you asked the question.

If you don't want a horary question, then your chart and your question belongs in the READ MY CHART section.

Hope this helps you get responses.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Horary questions have a set time period, of about 3 months, with a max some where around six months.

There is not enough stuff here to suggest that you will get sudden stardom in 3-6 months, unless you were talking aobut a high school play perhaps. And there, I see endless details to be worked out.

I don't know if your natal chart shows signs of skills as an actress, that would require a vocational analysis and its now 1:05 AM in EDT, too late for me to look to see if acting is in your future.

So, I may have incorrectly advised you to post the question in Horary. And out of horary, you would need to also share what you define sucess in acting to be. But your initial post was in horary, not Read my chart. Is this response confusing enough?

Harold

I had a quick look at this chart - the horary, that is. Is the Ascendant in 23 degrees of Sagittarius?

If so then Jupiter rules the chart. Jupiter is in a cadent house, in its detriment in Gemini and unaspected. Not a good start

Looking at the two luminaries, the Sun is conjunct Mars and in opposition to Saturn, so assailed by the two malefics. And the Moon is square Venus - not a helpful aspect for an aspiring actress.

The only helpful sign is that Venus casts a trine to the ascendant.

So, an actress - perhaps. Successful? It does not look like it.

Harold

The concept that horary answers are only good for a short period in the future is not one that had any currency in traditional or classical astrology and I do not hold with that view.

Your question was, "Will I become a successful actress?" There was no time limit on that question, so we must assume that you could equally have asked, "Will I ever become a successful actress?" On the basis of your horary chart, I would say that the answer is, "No."

Your natal chart may tell a different story, however, and the testimony of your natal chart in questions like this should always carry more credibility than a horary question. I would suggest that you consult a professional astrologer to determine how you may best apply your talents in a future career and plan your life upon that.