read my progressed chart

C1

T-2000,

I took your advice and it is a big help today!

When looking to a progressed chart we put some Important things in consideration:

1. The relationship between the progressed planets...

4.Any planet changes house.

5. The progressed Moon and its motion - as it is the fastest in progression
is of optimum importance by house, Sign and Phase.

6. The relationship between P.angles And natal angels and planets.

Looking at my PMoon in Scorpio I see it has entered my natal 12H; my PSun is in Cancer and PAsc is at 1 degree Pisces.

Finally I begin to see things more clearly!

I have no major planets in water signs in my natal chart and I am just beginning to learn how to interpret the Progressed chart, and voila!...my PMoon and PSun and PAscendant emphasize water!

Hmmm, I guess I have a chance in this phase of my life to use the PMoon (opposite my natal Venus) and the PSun (sextile my natal Sun) and the PAscendant in Pisces to become deeply aware of the importance of spiritually balancing the Kali energy in my natal chart:
natal Venus square natal Moon in Leo and natal Sun square natal Pluto in Leo...

in other words, balance is better than erupting like a volcano and what more dramatic wake-up call about this truth than the stupid drilling and spilling of oil into the water-planet's oceans?

One question, if you will permit: What phase is my Progressed Moon in and how do
I interpret that?

In tune with the Luna and the Sea...

C1

Attachments

• C1Chart.gif
    C1Chart.gif
    64 KB · Views: 26

T-2000

Banned
Re: Interpreting Progressed Chart

I took your advice and it is a big help today!

Thank you ,,,so glad that you found it helpful...

Looking at my PMoon in Scorpio I see it has entered my natal 12H; my PSun is in Cancer and PAsc is at 1 degree Pisces.

It seams that you are going for a phase of harmony in your life...
When Sun, Moon, Asc is in the same element.

I have Moon in Leo also plus my progressed moon also is progressing my twelveth house in scorpio but since a long time.. now the P.Moon will hit my Ascendant at 20 scorpio the next month :smile:

Finally I begin to see things more clearly!

It is the natural direction of human development, Congratulations.

in other words, balance is better than erupting like a volcano and what more dramatic wake-up call about this truth than the stupid drilling and spilling of oil into the water-planet's oceans?

Sure...

One question, if you will permit: What phase is my Progressed Moon in and how do
I interpret that?

It is the full moon phase And you can read here info about the progressed moon by sign, house and phase.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/secondaryprogressions.html

In tune with the Luna and the Sea...

Have a wonderful life.

BobZemco

Re: Interpreting Progressed Chart

I have no major planets in water signs in my natal chart and I am just beginning to learn how to interpret the Progressed chart, and voila!...my PMoon and PSun and PAscendant emphasize water!

That is precisely how it works.

You're weak on houses.

People who don't have water in their chart aren't necessarily cold and emotionless. You look at planets in the Houses of Endings, which are the 4th, 8th and 12th Houses.

People may not have water, but they might have planets in the Houses of Endings, so they are emotional or sensitive, but they express it in a different way (usually internalizing) than someone with water planets who would express externally.

That's true for all elements. The 1st, 5th and 10th correspond to Fire, the 2nd, 6th and 10th to Earth, and the 3rd, 7th and 11th to Air.

You've heard the expression "late bloomer" or people saying "man have they changed" and things to that nature, that's usually a natal planet progressing into another sign, house or making an aspect to a natal or progressed planet.

Progressions are more emotional and mental events, than physical events. As we age, our tastes change, different music, clothing, we do different things, our political, social, philosophical and religious beliefs change, even our physical appearance may change somewhat, and that's all related to the planets as they change signs and houses (and direction) and the Ascendant and MC as it progresses into new houses and signs.