Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 06-11-2010, 05:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to kickasswoman
True node opposition Moon

Hi everyone

I'm born 15 september 1990 at 07:11 in the morning.
I've got true node opposition my moon and true node opposition Jupiter.

My moon is in Leo, 11th house.
My true node is in Aquarius 5th house.
My Jupiter is in Leo in 11th house..

I've been trying to google like crazy and can't find anything about my aspect. What do you think it means?

Peace and Love,
kw

Unread 06-12-2010, 09:32 AM

Re: True node opposition Moon

if the true node (which I take you got from a program like astro.com which notes the true node in the printouts) as usually noted on such programs, is in fact the North Node, and it is posited in Aquarius from 9 Aquarius to 13 Aquarius, then in fact the South Node is conjunct your Moon/Jupiter, and (most practitioners) would delineate this South Node conjunction with those planets, rather than the North Node opposition (the Lunar nodes are always in approximately 180 degree aspect to each other)
The words to google or otherwise search for are North Node, South Node, Lunar Nodes, Moon Nodes (for additional information about the Lunar Nodes, from Vedic astrology, the North Node is called Rahu and the South Node is called Ketu) Old time names for the North Node are Caput draconis and Dragon's Head, and for the South Node are Cauda draconis and Dragon's Tail.

Last edited by dr. farr; 06-12-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Unread 06-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Banned

Welcome to forum,

Pls take a minute to introduce yourself in the 'introduce yourself forum'

Welcome to the World of Astrology!
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14561

Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10
http://www.soulhealing.com/tutorialwest.htm

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

we are all visual people here and would really appreciate seeing a chart. For a proper evaluation you need to post your chart, preferably with progressions and transits on same wheel found in extended chart selection. Reduce the ratio of orbs to 80%, select smallest image size 63% on picture,then choose house system (my personal preference is for Equal house rather than the default of placidus), right mouse click and select 'save target pic as' and save to hard drive then upload here

There has 'just' been the very same thread asking this which may be of interest to you....
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=25338

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

Unread 06-12-2010, 10:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. farr View Post
if the true node (which I take you got from a program like astro.com which notes the true node in the printouts) as usually noted on such programs, is in fact the North Node, and it is posited in Aquarius from 9 Aquarius to 13 Aquarius, then in fact the South Node is conjunct your Moon/Jupiter, and (most practitioners) would delineate this South Node conjunction with those planets, rather than the North Node opposition (the Lunar nodes are always in approximately 180 degree aspect to each other)
The words to google or otherwise search for are North Node, South Node, Lunar Nodes, Moon Nodes (for additional information about the Lunar Nodes, from Vedic astrology, the North Node is called Rahu and the South Node is called Ketu) Old time names for the North Node are Caput draconis and Dragon's Head, and for the South Node are Cauda draconis and Dragon's Tail.
Dr. Farr rather then send someone off to google, you should be aware we have a great internal search feature, JUST like google using keywords. Look to top toolbar
Unread 06-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Moon on South node, to kw

kw,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickasswoman View Post
I've got true node opposition my moon and true node opposition Jupiter.
Here's someone else with Moon on the South Node ( http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=25338 ). With Jupiter (expansion) there, the feeling of being "stuck" is stronger. The goal is to try to develop the house your North node (future goals) is in as much as possible. With North node in the self-expression house, you need to find a way to express yourself and get noticed.

Expressively,

Tim
Unread 06-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to kickasswoman

here's my chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_01_svandas.62260.18457 (1).jpg (90.4 KB, 3 views)
Unread 06-13-2010, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
Dr. Farr rather then send someone off to google, you should be aware we have a great internal search feature, JUST like google using keywords. Look to top toolbar
Sorry about that- you are right! AW has excellent resources-in future I'll try to remember our AW resources FIRST, when giving references!!
Unread 06-13-2010, 07:51 AM

rahu is in the 5th house acquarius and could give innovative/reforming tendencies, while 5th rahu could be a block for child birth with delays etc. 5th house represents education and could give concentration problems. also speculative tendencies. acquarius is airy sign and could lead to uncertainities in matters.

ketu in leo in the 11th could make one sensitive and vain while could cause income breaks at times being a separative planet. jupiter-moon coincidentally are lords of 6/10 houses for employment/career alongwith ketu in the 11th.

jupiter-moon opposite rahu could give masking/acting abilities, while the moon-rahu opposition could also cause emotional disturbances/depression, fears/phobias.

hope these random observations would be of some indications,

kshantaram

Tags
moon, node, opposition, true