When I will get a new job

Sivan

Hello ,

My current employer announced that there is going to be a round of layoff this month. I have been looking for new jobs and nothing fructified so far. Can someone help me with my question:

when will I get a new job?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Query time:

16-June-2020
8:50 PM Eastern Time(US)
Framingham, MA, US

Attached the horary chart
attachment.php

Attachments

• Horary_1.jpg
    Horary_1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 214

kalinka

hi,
according the kp system it must be in this December or April next year.
From the tropical chart it's Moon to Mercury-L6 and likewise dispositor of L10 Venus.
Rasi chart tells the same: Here Mercury is L10 in his own domicile. There's no aspect from Asc-ruler Jupiter to Mercury or Venus (L6). Hence it's Moon to Mercury,too.
So the degree between Moon to Mercury is about 7=weeks or month.
If we take the Degree of Mercury to the Dsc it's about 11.
Good Luck :)

Last edited:

Sivan

Thanks Kalinka ! "the degree between Moon to Mercury is about 7=weeks or month" - can it be 7 weeks?

Can other seniors look at my chart plz?

kalinka

it can be 7 or 11 weeks,too. However since Venus is retrograde and Mercury soon also turns retro, I'm wondering if you really get fired or stay at your current job.

Sivan

Thanks for your reply. I am currently employed. So, does the horary chart shows possibility of getting fired ?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Since you ask about a new job, are you already actively applying for one?

Given Venus is retro, your employer might 're think' their decision. You might actually be one of those that is not let go, or that you are offered some other kind of a contract/job within your co. - Moon-Merc.

Moon is strong, too.

Sivan

Thanks aquarius7000!

Last month my employer said that there is going to be a layoff and it is expected to be impacting 10-20% of the employees. My employer is yet to send notifications to the people who are fired (may be in a week or two). Since I am not sure how things will turn out for me, I started actively looking for jobs and gave couple of interviews so far.

I like my current job.If I am not impacted by the layoff, I might choose to stay here unless I find a really good one and might not be actively looking.

Last edited:

kalinka

I see it similar as aquarius. there is no real indication in the chart for a job loss for now, except the Moon/Uranus conjunction and I'm a bit scared because of the mercury/sun conjunction, since mercury turns retro but conjoins with sun later.
Then I looked into the kp chart deeper and see no job change for the next two month, only a probable role change in the company. The only possibility for a job loss would be in September- November but I rather would say that you will not get fired. If this is the case, then you will stay at the company at least till June 2023.

Last edited:

Sivan

Hi Kalinka and Aquarius7000,

Today my employer announced layoff and I am not impacted. And I am not planning to apply for any new jobs from now on. You both got it correct. Thanks!

I am curious about how you landed up in the conclusion. So, my question was about new job timing. But both of you predicted that I will not be fired from current job. So which house denote current job in horary?

Kalinka,
Just curious your predictions based on KP chart involves ruling planets? If so you consider sign/star lord of Asc and Moon ?

kalinka

Hi Kalinka and Aquarius7000,

Today my employer announced layoff and I am not impacted. And I am not planning to apply for any new jobs from now on. You both got it correct. Thanks!

I am curious about how you landed up in the conclusion. So, my question was about new job timing. But both of you predicted that I will not be fired from current job. So which house denote current job in horary?

Kalinka,
Just curious your predictions based on KP chart involves ruling planets? If so you consider sign/star lord of Asc and Moon ?

current job is also mercury L6 and your current company is Venus. Why you not got fired is because both are/will be in retrograde motion.

For the time prediction with Kp I'm using ruling planets, which are always Sign+Starlord of Asc and Moon + Daylord.
For job loss or role change we look which planets in the chart signify the houses of the matter and compare it with the current Dasha.

Sivan

I see it similar as aquarius. there is no real indication in the chart for a job loss for now, except the Moon/Uranus conjunction and I'm a bit scared because of the mercury/sun conjunction, since mercury turns retro but conjoins with sun later.
Then I looked into the kp chart deeper and see no job change for the next two month, only a probable role change in the company. The only possibility for a job loss would be in September- November but I rather would say that you will not get fired. If this is the case, then you will stay at the company at least till June 2023.

Hi Kalinka,

You and aquarius7000 were accurate earlier on prediction that I will not be laid off. Now, one other prediction above came true. But I never expected the next event. I applied for many jobs before my company announced layoff (I was not affected) and one of them contacted me later. I was really not interested in new jobs then, but since the company was a very big tech, I moved ahead with interview (july/august) and in late august got a reject reply saying feedback of interviews were extremely positive, we have only one position and decided to go with other candidate. But again in mid September they got back to me saying another team was interested in me after looking at my interview performances and after a round of interview , they have now decided to offer me a position and I am planning to move ahead with the new job. So your next prediction of " job loss would be in September- November " came accurate. Great ! Thanks!

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Excellent. So this is interesting... you were not let go and you were also offered another position. I remember at the time thinking you were worrying unnecessarily, but it is understandable given today's uncertain times. Well good luck to you.
Hi Kalinka,

You and aquarius7000 were accurate earlier on prediction that I will not be laid off. Now, one other prediction above came true. I never expected this. I applied for many jobs before layoff and one of them contacted me after the layoff. I was really not interested in new jobs then, but since the company was a very big tech, I moved ahead with interview (july/august) and in late august got a reject reply saying feedback of interviews were extremely positive, we have only one position and decided to go with other candidate. But again in mid September they got back to me saying another team was interested in me after looking at my interview performances and after a round of interview , they have now decided to offer me a position and I am planning to move ahead with the new job. So your prediction of " job loss would be in September- November " came accurate. Great ! Thanks!

Sivan

Hi Kalinka,

I think from KP horary chart, Sep-Nov is Venus Dasa/Bhukthi-Sun Anthra and June-2023 is Sun Bhukthi. So , you have predicted in sun period there is change in loss in current job. Is it because Sun is 9th lord or other reasons? Thanks!

Hi Aquarius7000, Yes given the current situation job loss would be hard to deal with and more harder when in visa:unsure:

kalinka

Hi Kalinka,

I think from KP horary chart, Sep-Nov is Venus Dasa/Bhukthi-Sun Anthra and June-2023 is Sun Bhukthi. So , you have predicted in sun period there is change in loss in current job. Is it because Sun is 9th lord or other reasons? Thanks!

Hi Aquarius7000, Yes given the current situation job loss would be hard to deal with and more harder when in visa:unsure:
Hey, i had to look at the chart again to answer to your question. It's not the 9th but the 5th house in your chart.
Usually a Person changes his/her job when the planets Sun,Saturn,Rahu or Ketu appears in the Mahadasha or Bhukti. Also the planet has to signify the houses 6 or 10 and be in the Star of a planet,which signifies 5 or 9. Here sun is in pratyantara Dasha and occupies the 6th house. Nakshatra Lord is Mars= ruler of the 5th.
Hope I could answer your question. Good luck with your New job :)