Am I in danger?

elvire

I casted the horary because I feel like I am in danger, I feel threatened and I feel like I am being stalked.
I am Saturn retrograde in Capricorn in the 1st house and I look at the 12th house of hidden enemies, Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter in my 1st house too. I am conjunct Jupiter so I feel something is going on; Jupiter is in detriment and retrograde.
The moon in aries has just conjuncted chiron and is quincux Saturn and square jupiter. I cannot go into details but I receive anonymous threats.
Also Venus is in my opposition,I do not know if I should also take the 7th house into account,could it be a person I know too ?
Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• horaryD.jpg
    horaryD.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 43

neptunian

I casted the horary because I feel like I am in danger, I feel threatened and I feel like I am being stalked.
I am Saturn retrograde in Capricorn in the 1st house and I look at the 12th house of hidden enemies, Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter in my 1st house too. I am conjunct Jupiter so I feel something is going on; Jupiter is in detriment and retrograde.
The moon in aries has just conjuncted chiron and is quincux Saturn and square jupiter. I cannot go into details but I receive anonymous threats.
Also Venus is in my opposition,I do not know if I should also take the 7th house into account,could it be a person I know too ?
Thank you for your help.

As far as i know, you can take 7th house also into consideration. 12th house secret enemies, you are unaware of. 7th house open enemies, known enemies. I hope somebody more knowledgeable in horary helps you.

Chrysalis

Do you have an ex, or just someone you've casually dated, that you've blocked in the past from all forms of contact with you?

Im asking because you/Saturn square the Venus/Pluto midpoint in the intercepted 3rd house, Venus rules the opposite intercepted 3rd house. Venus is in Cancer and Cancers don't let go so easily. Mars has been in an opposition with the Venus/Saturn midpoint which looks like a past seperation, Venus also rules your 5th, someone you was dating.

waybread

Have you got any tangible evidence of being stalked?

A suspected stalker without a clear person in mind, would belong to the 12th house of "secret enemies," vs. the ones you know about.

aquarius7000

Hi,

You are Saturn and retro - which could represent your fear, but also something to do with your past.

The Moon is in the 3rd house and translates from Jup to Saturn. Jup rules the 12th house (hidden person, or someone that has secretly something against you). Since the Moon is in the 3rd house- it could be a neighbour (even an ex neighbour as Jup is retro). It could also be some relative (like a cousin) you don't get along with.

elvire

Chrysalis, I used to work with someone who had a crush on me,he would follow me sometimes but nothing alarming. I don't believe it could be him since I haven't seen him in a year. But I did cast a chart yesterday to check if it could be him. In that chart (see attachment) I am Venus in cancer about to change sign in the 3rd house..7th and 12th house are ruled by Mars in the 12th house. The moon is about to conjunct Mars in 4 units, could this be him? 5th house is ruled by the sun in the 5th house.

I have no idea who that could be yet . I speak another language and I did receive a communication in that language. The problem started when I moved to a new neighbourhood 7 months ago. I hope it stops.

Attachments

• Couldthisbehim.jpg
    Couldthisbehim.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 24