Will it be positive for me to move abroad to study?

Venice26

Banned
Hi all,

It's been a while since I tried horary, so please bear with me!

My career/ job life has been a mess for many years, and I've been dreaming of going back to school for a few years now... and I'd like to move back a abroad. I asked if this was going to be possible.

The chart seems quite strong, although hard. Three planets are angular, and both Mars and Saturn are angular in domicile, although Saturn is Rx. Also, they're both considered malefic, right?

Ruler of 9th in 10th house. Moon will conjunct Sun, my ruler, Mars, will trine the Sun, which is strong in domicile in Leo but I'm not sure at all if this is a positive chart or not.

Please help me figure this one out! Many thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• horary abroad.jpg
    horary abroad.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 43

tikana

i think you are staying put

lord of 7th is in 4th house. nothing connects mars/moon to venus
plus combusted incoming new moon is never a good sign

update
T

ElenaJ

In reality you are asking two questions... should you move abroad and should you return to school.
We should look at them one at a time.
You are the ascendent and moon. Mars rules the ascendent and is strong by sign, but approaches a square with restrictive Saturn, ruler of the 10th and 11th. (Note: mars cannot approach the sun, the sun moves faster than mars, so this aspect is a separating one). So this shows the difficulties you have been having with career and with realising your dreams.
Chiron on the ascendent tells us you are suffering where you are at the moment.
The move abroad, change of residence, would be the 7th house, Venus. Venus separated from the square with Chiron, the past difficulties. Venus is in the 10th of the 7th, and approaching a sextile with Uranus, ruler of the 5th of the 7th. So, a move abroad can be viewed as positive. You could realise your wishes career wise and maybe also find a love relationship.
The second question, your studies would be the 9th, ruled by jupiter, which is appropriate as it is the planet of learning. However, jupiter is retrograde, and will soon turn direct, but without making any aspects. So there is no energy being activated around the 9th house.
In addition, you didn't insert the south node, but it is in the 9th, so this is an area where you would like to escape to as a safe place, perhaps in the sense of studying rather than doing.
You should turn your energies instead towards the 3rd house, especially with north node in gemini. Your mission now is learning to comunicate, being part of the community, listening to other's points of view. Don't hide yourself behind abstract philosophy or religion or spirituality, learn to be in contact with those around you, and if you have siblings, communicating with them as well. This will be an asset to you.
Moon, your co-ruler, in the 5th trines Chiron on the ascendent, so you have been in a learning cycle, probably about love, and by trine it has helped you. Now, however, moon will square Uranus, the unexpected, in your 2nd house of finances. There may be an unsettling situation that comes up there that makes it difficult for you to proceed, but you can work it out because Uranus is in the exaltation of moon. You as mars separate from the square with pluto, co-ruler of other's finances, maybe loans, that you were depending on. Chiron being on the ascendent also means it is opposing your 7th of partners, so there was a tension there that disturbed you, and probably involved their finances.
So, the move looks positive, the studies less so.
Best of luck to you, let us know how things work out.

ElenaJ

I think Tikana and I answered two different questions.
I replied to whether it would be a good idea to move, she answered would you move.
Just to clarify so it doesn't look too confusing with two answers that are opposites!

tikana

I think Tikana and I answered two different questions.
I replied to whether it would be a good idea to move, she answered would you move.
Just to clarify so it doesn't look too confusing with two answers that are opposites!

but good idea to move is not the same as will you move
school is out of the question because Jup is heavily debiliated plus Mars is stronger than jup (OP wont benefit from school)
Moving is out of the question Venus is not strong, Mars is. Mars is staying put.
plus Venus rejects Mars and Mars hates Venus.

Venice26

Banned
Thank you very much to you both! I will try formulating a simpler question further on, something related to moving but not studying...

ElenaJ

Ok, that confirms the horary. The 5th is creativity, giving love and connecting with others on an emotional, not intellectual way. Capricorn is responsibility, it is the father figure, the role of guiding and supporting, and building constructively.
With gemini on the MH it all works through communication.

Venice26

Banned
Ok, that confirms the horary. The 5th is creativity, giving love and connecting with others on an emotional, not intellectual way. Capricorn is responsibility, it is the father figure, the role of guiding and supporting, and building constructively.
With gemini on the MH it all works through communication.

Lots to ponder on! And actually, ruler of 5th, Saturn, is in Gemini in 10th, and Jupiter (9th house stuff) is in 5th. Ruler of 9th (Mars) is in 5th too! Still, needing a major life change...

Thank you very much for your wisdom!!

aquarius7000

Hi,

I feel your Q is just fine because when I read it, it clearly told me that your ask is if you should move abroad to study- which was very specific as to why you want to move abroad.

The answer is just as clear from the chart. 9th house Jup is poorly placed in Cap and is also in opp. to Venus of the 7th house. A straightforward no, which is confirmed yet again thru Venus of 7th in the 4th of present location.