Missing Person - need help

poyi

Premium Member
I believe this to be true for murder investiagtions.
Here is a news report discussing the missing man and his last location and neighbourhood with photos, they probably thought he would return soon?

I will try to continue using Caroline Luley’s research to determine which direction the victim took after going missing.
The late degrees 29° Sag Sun show that he (the Sun) moved toward Capricorn indicating that he was on the move. The Sun moves 1° a day, the 5th house is a cadent house and measures in days and Sagittarius is also measured in days.

Through Saturn, Capricorn rules boundaries, thresholds - perhaps the vicitm moved over his threshold one day later - we know that the other person was in the victims house (Saturn ruler of the 7th in 4th) maybe they remained in the house for one day before leaving, perhaps in a cellar? When did someone first check his home?

Thank you for the information and his photo. When I got home I have another look of the event chart as exercise on this type of astrology.

Last edited:

Marinka

If you look at the Huffington post video (thank you for providing that), they are in front of a house when they are doing the reporting and they also show his car, he either owns the house or has an apartment in the house. I was getting an impression that he lived in an apartment complex.

I find whenever I do any type of chart, best to get all the facts together, you never know when a detail becomes important.

waybread

Is there the slightest indication that this may have been drug-related? I note Neptune-Chiron in the 7th, which is often the house used for missing persons who have no known relationship with the querent.

Also, I believe that both Aquarius and the 7th house indicate movement in a westerly direction.

This is a long shot, but I hote that the article indicated that he worked as a chef at the university. The modern ruler of the 7th house is located in the 9th house of higher education, and the moon applies to a sextile with it. (A local university seems like a more plausible indicator than foreign travel.) Also, if we turn the houses, the third house of short-distance travel from the 7th would be the 9th.

Saturn, the traditional ruler of the 7th, is also located in the missing man's turned 10th house (10th from the 7th, or the 4th) perhaps also suggesting a link with his career. I. e., he may be found in the place of his profession.

Mars disposits both rulers of the 7th (as the traditional ruler of Scorpio) and is also located in the turned chart's 9th house of higher education.

With Harold's suggestion of a basement (Saturn in the 4th house, Harold??) that might be one place to consider on the university campus.

I don't suppose the directions pan out or that there might be a lead there?

I don't wish to deal in death prediction, but having read too many murder mysteries and non-astrologically-speaking, usually the longer a missing person/kidnap victim is away, the less likely it is that he will be found alive. If there were no signs of a scuffle in the hallway, it is likely that the misisng man knew the person at the door and went willingly with him/her. (This could include under extreme duress, but just not risking a fight about it.)

Certainly, the mystery arrival's opening gambit could have been a ruse and a seemingly innocent ploy by the person at the door, which could also lead to no scuffle or shouting that could be overheard. Yet "I'll call you back" to the GF sounds like he might have expected the mystery individual to come knocking, as many of us in the midst of a phone conversation would simply ask the person on the line to wait on hold, because we wouldn't automatically expect an unexpected "visit" to be of any duration.

Last edited:

waybread

I thought it might be interesting to compare the event chart (data posted in the OP) with the horary chart. They are remarkably similar, despite the differences in the dates, we still get Leo rising and the rest of the house placements fairly close.

Attachments

• man goes missing.jpg
    man goes missing.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 29

Lena_

That chart troubled me a lot, no matter how I got to study it...

I don't feel the astrologer should share any info; it strongly feels that there is an issue that must remain covered until the authorities reply, asking for info or making an announcement..

L.

poyi

Premium Member
Not sure what Lena exactly means that something needs to remain covered. But I do think sharing too much information in the public may not necessarily be helpful....perhaps similar to what Lena is saying here. I have same feeling and thought directly talking about this case with the use of astrology doesn't seem to be very correct. I can't give logical explanation why I don't feel right about investigating this in public forum.

Maybe because SN at MC, POF in 8th house? Or even the actual Event of the chart, is Moon conjoined AC but ruled the 12th. Perhaps like what Lena said should remain hidden? Moon the lord of the hidden house was at the bending of the nodal axis.

I don't know when we look into the missing person's address, and more personal details, I had the feeling that we should not expose something. Anyhow, I really can't explain why. Looking at myself sounding so illogical. I sort of thought that is not safe to do so. Something not right.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
.....6 feet tall, and 150 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.
Leo ascendant, Sun in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Cancer Rx, ruled by Moon in Leo seem to be related to his appearence? I am not very good at appearance with planets and signs.

Jupiter is the dispositor of the Leo Moon/Ascendant, locked in 12th house unknown place faraway, yet Rx. Perhaps should wait till Jupiter turning direct and moving out of 12th house or even into Leo. Maybe when transit Jupiter meeting transit Nodal axis will bring some changes and news.

Last edited:

Lena_

Not sure what Lena exactly means that something needs to remain covered. But I do think sharing too much information in the public may not necessarily be helpful....perhaps similar to what Lena is saying here. I have same feeling and thought directly talking about this case with the use of astrology doesn't seem to be very correct. I can't give logical explanation why I don't feel right about investigating this in public forum.

Maybe because SN at MC, POF in 8th house? Or even the actual Event of the chart, is Moon conjoined AC but ruled the 12th. Perhaps like what Lena said should remain hidden? Moon the lord of the hidden house was at the bending of the nodal axis.

I don't know when we look into the missing person's address, and more personal details, I had the feeling that we should not expose something. Anyhow, I really can't explain why. Looking at myself sounding so illogical. I sort of thought that is not safe to do so. Something not right.

I usually check a chart under many, different combinations for significators. Most of the times, the result is the same; like what happened with this chart.

There are too many indications, poyi; none of which I feel comfortable analysing in public.. Yes, in short, I think the chart suggests the whereabouts of the missing person not to be uncovered.

Maybe we could continue this in private, poyi.

Last edited:

kbell

Perhaps we should remove any identifying information that was posted. I would welcome discussion in private.

Last edited:

Culpeper

Premium Member
This chart does not look good for the quesited. Use the first house for the missing person. His planetary significator is the Sun in the 6th whole sign house Capricorn. In classical astrology the 6th house is the house of mortal enemies. Saturn is the significator of this enemy, and it is in the 4th house. So the quesited met this enemy at his home. Mars is striking the Sun with an almost exact square aspect, and Mars and Saturn are in mixed mutual reception. This combination is altogether unfavorable for the quesited, and he may not be seen alive again.

poyi

Premium Member
I usually check a chart under many, different combinations for significators. Almost most of the times, the result is the same; like what happened with this chart.

There are too many indications, poyi; none of which I feel comfortable analysing in public.. Yes, in short, I think the chart suggests the whereabouts of the missing person not to be uncovered.

Maybe we could continue this in private, poyi.

I would love to learn more from you through PM. When it is absolutly real person photo, identity with his home, occupation, his family's name also all these potentials of us talking about him missing or even more than missing. I do found that is beyond educational curiosity.

I do read chart for others usually not 100 percent sure of rather they had permission, but knowing their absolute privacy such as home address and photo are not on the forum enough to directly affecting their life as people can't clearly identify them in person etc. However, in this case whatever we talked about can be found with real name confirmed identity as in, address, occupation, employment, with his photo that is beyond regular chart reading for even sexual health with real birth data and name. This particular one even interferring with the police investigation. For example if I was a murderer, even a family member, I would properly google news with his name and there this forum will be on the list. Maybe I am thinking too much but that is not a game not even when it is educational. Only if this case had already be closed and done with then that is a different story. I am also concerned of the neighbors living near to his address and of course in more commercial sense affecting the actual sell of other properties nearby. The timing of us talking about this is at the active phase of investigation many different types of people will be searching the net and may come to our conversation. Yes these are my further thoughts.

I will remove the information that may identify him easily by his name etc.

Last edited:

kbell

Well maybe an administrator can remove the topic. I posted this wanting to actually help because I do believe in horary. I never intended for his identifying information to get posted. I edited anything I thought I should.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Your intention is good, the case also has value for learning in astrology. I just didn't think there was a need to truly show his photo and other direct identification while at the active phase of investigation. If this is an old case I don't see why not. When we are working out the outcome, when the police is at work then I wasn't too sure. I guess we can argue about this either way and very subjective preferences. You are not wrong and for serious investigation an astrologer should need all these information. The only down side is anyone can also read what we talked about here. If we were only having a conversation discussing this case in private setting I don't see why not as our words won't give any potential of internet search by his family/friends, the actual potential murderer, or even himself if he was alive and seeing his name to be talked about here and then home of actual homicide even the next door won't be at better state from this event. In many levels seem to cause harms from my subjective way of thinking and feeling. But again there is no absolute standard on this and I don't see you intentionally wanting this to be an issue and we will never know if it would actually be the issue. Just some subjective personal perspectives. So don't feel too bad about it and we can surely remove the key information to avoid such possible harms. If you wish, you may ask moderator as you are the OP so you have the right to do so.

Last edited:

kbell

No, you're right, I don't want this to impact the case at all. Then I would feel really terrible. Can everyone please remove any links or specifics to the case? Thanks.

Marinka

The original question in this thread was "Where is this person?". Attempting to answer that one question does not seem like it crosses any boundaries.

Some people may not want to post information or have "bad feelings" and that is fine if they don't want to continue posting in this thread. Not sure why the "bad feeling" that someone has should impact how this particular question is handled. Again ... the question originally was "Where is this person?". If people posting have unconsciously created another question (their own) and are using the chart to answer that ... then I would think the chart would no longer apply.

waybread

Marinka, there are some traditional protocols for conducting horaries about missing persons, and it was to these I believe Lena refers. Hopefully you also accept other people's feelings about the topic as legitimate.

kbell, I greatly appreciate your concerns. I would only suggest that if this case is now local and even national news, the man's name and circumstances are already out there in public. This man's family and loved ones deserve every sensitivity from us, however.

Culpepper, can you explain why you used the first house for the quesited? I've been following J. Lee Lehman's book on this one, and she pretty much sticks to the querent as the first house in a missing person case, but then she decides what the relationship of the missing person is to the querent. (Friend, spouse, child, co-worker, &c.) If there is no relationship or if the relationship is unclear, she uses the 7th house for the quesited. Regardless, this house is then used in a turned house manner.

I take Marinka's point that the horary question is "where is he?" not whether he is still alive.

Last edited: