Anyone has Malefic Planets in the 5th house?

CapAquaPis

I have an Uranus in Scorpio but obviously in the 5th house...how malefic can it get and what problems would the placement cause in the course of my life? I'm 41 years old, a biological male and still childless, despite I had a few girlfriends in my life.

Nance7

I have an Uranus in Scorpio but obviously in the 5th house...how malefic can it get and what problems would the placement cause in the course of my life? I'm 41 years old, a biological male and still childless, despite I had a few girlfriends in my life.

I know my life hasn’t been plain sailing either haha
I wish I had gone down like an acting route or something because I basically can’t hold a job down and I go from relationship to relationship. Well I have had two long relationships but do complicate them by my thoughts
And how do you feel about having kids, do you want them?
My placements hint to not having them
My mum is so desperate for me to have them and due to social norm pressures I have always said I would but now I am at the age of 32 I still question if I am ready.

Nance7

Oh and I also have Chiron in cancer in the 11th house..
I basically have really bad placements for relationships too haha
I have a stellium of sun moon and Venus in all in Pisces and all in the 7th house! As well as the stellium of sat Uranus and Neptune in the 5th house..

My sun and moon are conjunct and my Saturn and Neptune are conjunct.. not sure if that means anything

This is in the whole sign system
It is slightly different in placidus system

I mean is it as bad as I think it is ? Haha

CapAquaPis

Oh and I also have Chiron in cancer in the 11th house..
I basically have really bad placements for relationships too haha
I have a stellium of sun moon and Venus in all in Pisces and all in the 7th house! As well as the stellium of sat Uranus and Neptune in the 5th house..

My sun and moon are conjunct and my Saturn and Neptune are conjunct.. not sure if that means anything

This is in the whole sign system
It is slightly different in placidus system

I mean is it as bad as I think it is ? Haha

I also have a Chiron in 11th opposite Uranus, which makes having a social life, platonic friends and romance a tad more difficult than the majority of people, and the sun/moon conjunction in 8th opposite true node in 2nd, forms a "cross" on my natal chart to depict a person isn't going to hang out with close friends.

Nance7

I also have a Chiron in 11th opposite Uranus, which makes having a social life, platonic friends and romance a tad more difficult than the majority of people, and the sun/moon conjunction in 8th opposite true node in 2nd, forms a "cross" on my natal chart to depict a person isn't going to hang out with close friends.

What is the impact of two aspects opposite each other such as with Chiron in the 11
Hang on I have Chiron in the 11th house opposite Saturn Uranus and Neptune?? Uranus is about spontaneity isn’t it? So that’s not such a bad placement. Saturn is a serious planet and Neptune is the dreaming planet
My Saturn Uranus and Neptune are all in the 5th house too
What does that mean?

CapAquaPis

There is really no such thing as a bad planet. What are called bad planets are simply energies that you may or may not be be willing to deal with in your life.

Saturn is considered a premier bad planet, but that is only because most people are unwilling to submit to the discipline required to make Saturn a successful influence.

Saturn rules Capricorns and co-rules Aquarius, Uranus is the opposite, Pluto rules Scorpio and co-rules Aries, and Mars is the opposite. Would a malefic be a benefic to persons born with planets ruling their sun signs. I find Uranus to be benevolent in some cases in my life, the problem is Uranus is too eccentric but not egoist for anyone with an Aquarius sun like myself. Oh the irony to have a Saturn made you a loner but a businessman to be plush in cash, and Aquarius a nerd yet has an excellent talent in the arts to made you rich. We want to have a career and be successful, then we desire sexual-romantic and platonic-friendly relationships.