Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

As Blaze's thread says, "Reality As We've Known It Is Imploding"

That's one effect of the approach of the Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

sentR89day

One thing I'm not a fan of is the group-thinking, and 'we' mentality! I'm not a fan of people telling me to conform, or fit in! I'll do it to survive, but being forced to conform isn't my most favorite thing!

david starling

One thing I'm not a fan of is the group-thinking, and 'we' mentality! I'm not a fan of people telling me to conform, or fit in! I'll do it to survive, but being forced to conform isn't my most favorite thing!

That's very Uranian! The Aquarian Age will be under Uranian Rulership.

Are you under the impression that the Age of Aquarius will an Age of "group-think"?

Its Uranian Rulership suggests otherwise. [IMO]

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member

Sounds like you might get along in this crowd! Welcome!

sentR89day

That's very Uranian! The Aquarian Age will be under Uranian Rulership.

Are you under the impression that the Age of Aquarius will an Age of "group-think"?

Its Uranian Rulership suggests otherwise. [IMO]

It can be both! Aquarius is both rebellious, as a group (Aquarius) rebels against a domineering ruler (Leo)!

But, Aquarius also begs group synchronicity!

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you! The Age of Pisces was all about conformity to Religion and Christianity! We'll see how it goes with the Age of Aquarius!

I am of “The Age of Aquarius” has begun stance sidereal style.

David has interesting knowledge on the tropical ages, and does not think we are in sidereal Aquarius yet.

What is your interest in the ages? How far down the rabbit hole are you? Have you been reading only this thread here on the ages? Or have you read both David’s or my threads on this.

Just interested, at knowing where you are and what you have been reading.

Curiously, Opal

When do you see the start date? 🙂

Last edited:

david starling

I am of “The Age of Aquarius” has begun stance sidereal style.

David has interesting knowledge on the tropical ages, and Does not think we are in sidereal Aquarius yet.

What is your interest in the ages? How far down the rabbit hole are you? Have you been reading only this thread here on the ages? Or have you read both David’s or my threads on this.

The author of "The Gnostic Circle" agreed with you that Vedics have it all wrong, and that the sidereal Zodiac should be strictly about the Ages. She chose 1926 as the start-year for the Aquarian Age, and set the sidereal Zodiac for that purpose, while practicing tropical for Natal-charts.

She also linked the Yugas to Equinoctial Precession, which was uniquely her idea, with a Fixed-sign Age at the start of each Yuga.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
The author of "The Gnostic Circle" agreed with you that Vedics have it all wrong, and that the sidereal Zodiac should be strictly about the Ages. She chose 1926 as the start-year for the Aquarian Age, and set the sidereal Zodiac for that purpose, while practicing tropical for Natal-charts.

She also linked the Yugas to Equinoctial Precession, which was uniquely her idea, with a Fixed-sign Age at the start of each Yuga.

More, I agree with Thomas Burgoyne, in “The Light of Egypt”. While Norelli-Bachelet holds some interesting data, there are a lot of things about her writing that I don’t agree with. She talks of “the Mother” as if channeling, repeatedly, and loses me. Burgoyne is an interesting read.

david starling

More, I agree with Thomas Burgoyne, in “The Light of Egypt”. While Norelli-Bachelet holds some interesting data, there are a lot of things about her writing that I don’t agree with. She talks of “the Mother” as if channeling, repeatedly, and loses me. Burgoyne is an interesting read.

Opal, I looked up Burgoyne's tropical Chart. Have you seen it? He had a stellium in his 1st House, and appears to have been a very private Individual.

Have you read his book "The Language of the Stars"?

I'm wondering about his reasoning about when to begin the sidereal Aquarian Age.

Opal

Premium Member
Opal, I looked up Burgoyne's tropical Chart. Have you seen it? He had a stellium in his 1st House, and appears to have been a very private Individual.

I'm wondering about his reasoning about when to begin the sidereal Aquarian Age.

I haven’t read The Language of the Stars. Might be on PDF. I will check. Not sure, but, I know where the book is, when I get a chance I will read that area again.

Opal

Premium Member

The Light of Egypt. Name of a thread I just started, that may assist with your question.

I am still working dawn to dusk.

I didn’t post his natal chart. I would like it to be there, but, I got spooked posting a chart.

leomoon

Opal: You must be as wealthy by now, as DJT or almost, :wink: if it's paid hours and that's the idea behind all that effort. :unsure:

(j/k)

Be careful you don't "overdo" as supposedly, a balanced life is optimum for inner and outer health. So I hear from my Libran husband. (who overdoes in the gym, imo) I do zero in any gyms. :pouty:

leomoon

The Light of Egypt. Name of a thread I just started, that may assist with your question.

I didn’t post his natal chart. I would like it to be there, but, I got spooked posting a chart.

I'll post it for you and the sake of the thread , IF I can find the thread that is. :smile:

Opal

Premium Member
Opal: You must be as wealthy by now, as DJT or almost, :wink: if it's paid hours and that's the idea behind all that effort. :unsure:

(j/k)

Be careful you don't "overdo" as supposedly, a balanced life is optimum for inner and outer health. So I hear from my Libran husband. (who overdoes in the gym, imo) I do zero in any gyms. :pouty:

I don’t like gyms, work works now, later I will make one for home.

Not rich. Work is my gym. And my social scene. It’s summer, phone keeps ringing.

piercethevale

I miss the initiator of this thread, Mark, as He was one of he most insightful and intelligent members this forum has ever had.
Where are you Mark, please come back, you are missed.