lost lil canceranian longing to be found :(

Patience

:unsure:I dont even really know what to write....aehm maybe a hello...yeah HELLO:) how are you lovelies doing?....lost lil canceranian looking to be found...she is quiet universal...born in ghana,grew up in germany...now lost in london...

wishes to meet people that she can ralate to....someone who may understand....dont know if my rising sign is unsure or if i just dont wanna accept it:(....anyone her feeling the same way?....however, being in this community now seam pretty good?!...people who share the same "passion" as me?!

hve a very sweet day...xxx

twoelevens

howdy! :smile:

let me start by saying that you're not at all alone in this little world. lost and looking to be found? in the end, its our life journey, we look to find ourselves..:wink:

Patience

sure about that?:surprised: everyone else seem to know themselfs pretty well...i thought?!....if u are right,i may be at the beginning of my journey then?!...how far are you?

thx for the reply... *happz*

Welcome Patience, don't worry i don't know myself at all lol but i'm quite young. I feel lonely all the time but hey i'm on a journey myself and what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Hope you enjoy your stay.

twoelevens

sure about that?:surprised: everyone else seem to know themselfs pretty well...i thought?!....if u are right,i may be at the beginning of my journey then?!...how far are you?

thx for the reply... *happz*

lol well i suppose we won't know until we reach the end of our story and what kind of impact we've made in this world.

we all die, but not all of us live.

Patience

we all die, but not all of us live.
:)
one lives life and fears death;
one lives death and faers life;
yet NO one can tell, what is life and what is death?!

@uhok:
my dearest friends r pisces:)

@Eeive:
thx:)...and sorry for spelling your name so wrong, guess i need the right keyboard?!

Earth Sign

Patience, I'm so happy whenever I see someone step into new places in search, they get so much done. The rest of us usually stay where we are because we think we know where we are. :unsure: But it's the people who seem to know where they are going who really have no idea what they're doing. Some people act like they don't need others because all their life they never had anyone, and they think that has made them stronger. But people like you, who search for their place in life, rather than trying to fit like a triangular peg in a square hole, are the one's who really do find something. :smile: Because you can't find something if you don't look, right?

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find a lot you like here. Even if you don't, don't stop looking for new things that can make you happy, if you're not happy you aren't satisfied, and if your not satisfied something has to change, right? Almost no one has found their place in life. A lot of people are intimidating because they act so much like they have found something, but they have only adjusted to life as it is, instead of finding what they really want they have only settled for less. Sure, it's easy, but how many people get somewhere when they settle for less?

Err, I've rambled for a while now, anyway, good luck. :biggrin:

Patience

oh dear..its been a pretty long while now..sorry! life is not easy sometimes....however...

Dear Bubbletree(like that name), my rising sign is ???. friends say its pisces, astro websites say aries, astrologer says pisces...i say "all that and nothin" ;)
as your rising sign is cancer, do you get along with cancerian? and you may not want to be found by others, but what about yourself..dont you wanna find yourself?

Dear Earth Sign,
thank you so much for these sweet wishes and words...right or wrong, lost or found, by the end of the day its about how happy, satisfied, comfortable you are with yourself. its not easy many times!?...how do you do that?

Best wishes to all of ya!