does he see me romantically at all or just as a co-worker

Katyusha

Hi, just asking about my coworker since the signals are very mixed and I am wondering about the way he sees me- maybe horary will bring some clarity! For full disclosure, I am about to tell him how I feel soon so it's not that I'm not doing anything at all about this.

He has said many flirty things in the past (even round-about asked me out once) and I really like him but he has a girlfriend so it's been an obvious no-go. But I feel like I am at the ''make a move or move on'' phase as I just like him so much and I can't stand to be confused and with a crush that might not be reciprocated any longer.

I've tried my best to do a reading myself: I am Mercury in Gemini, which is good for me but not great for the reception :D He's Jupiter in Aries, strong but mutually receiving that pesky Mars in Pisces in his 7th house a little too well so I think that's his GF who he's obviously in love with ;( We do apply with a sextile in 0 degrees so I'm guessing there is some attraction? But I am also burned by the sun so that might show how ''burnt'' (read: heartbroken) I am by this.

I have no clue how to read the Moon in this tbh or how to see his true feelins or the outcome here? Please can someone help :)

Attachments

• xx.jpg
    xx.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 96

IleneK

Premium Member
does he see me romantically at all?

I think the adverse reception from him/Jup to you/Merc tell you how he sees you. Jup does not receive Merc well at all.
I also think your assessment of Mars and Jup in mutual reception along with Mars in his/7th house accurately depicts where his feelings lie and his connection with gf.
Your being in his 3rd suggests he sees you more as a neighbor/sister than a romantic interest.

liath

Hi Katyusha,

Here’s what I see:
Your significantor is debilitated by both retrograde motion and combust the sun. This tells me two things, you may be in some distress, and whatever the sun represents is “blinding” you.

Interestingly enough in a romantic horary chart the sun represents a man’s sexual instincts. Think “I am caveman. I make fire. Oog.”

Meanwhile, your planet doesn’t actually think very much of Jupiter, The planet that signifies your love interest as an individual, sentient human being.

Jupiter doesn’t think very much of your planet either, unfortunately. Jupiter is much more interested in Mars. If Mars is the girlfriend, as you say, this is an indication of commitment.

However, you also have your own sexual instincts, which are represented by Venus. The sun really likes Venus with its position in Taurus! And the sun also very much likes the moon which is the cosignificator for your feelings. Venus also really likes the sun with its position in Aries. The sexual attraction is definitely mutual, you are not imagining things.

On the one hand you have sexual attraction, but on the other you have, if mars represents the gf, a solid commitment.

I don’t see this sexual attraction becoming a committed relationship. You two just don’t like each other enough as PEOPLE.

I am not going to recommend any type of action one way or another because we are all adults and we all make our own choices. Do with this information what you will.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Katyusha

Heya just to give an update -
does he see me romantically at all?

I think the adverse reception from him/Jup to you/Merc tell you how he sees you. Jup does not receive Merc well at all.
I also think your assessment of Mars and Jup in mutual reception along with Mars in his/7th house accurately depicts where his feelings lie and his connection with gf.
Your being in his 3rd suggests he sees you more as a neighbor/sister than a romantic interest.
Hi Katyusha,

Here’s what I see:
Your significantor is debilitated by both retrograde motion and combust the sun. This tells me two things, you may be in some distress, and whatever the sun represents is “blinding” you.

Interestingly enough in a romantic horary chart the sun represents a man’s sexual instincts. Think “I am caveman. I make fire. Oog.”

Meanwhile, your planet doesn’t actually think very much of Jupiter, The planet that signifies your love interest as an individual, sentient human being.

Jupiter doesn’t think very much of your planet either, unfortunately. Jupiter is much more interested in Mars. If Mars is the girlfriend, as you say, this is an indication of commitment.

However, you also have your own sexual instincts, which are represented by Venus. The sun really likes Venus with its position in Taurus! And the sun also very much likes the moon which is the cosignificator for your feelings. Venus also really likes the sun with its position in Aries. The sexual attraction is definitely mutual, you are not imagining things.

On the one hand you have sexual attraction, but on the other you have, if mars represents the gf, a solid commitment.

I don’t see this sexual attraction becoming a committed relationship. You two just don’t like each other enough as PEOPLE.

I am not going to recommend any type of action one way or another because we are all adults and we all make our own choices. Do with this information what you will.

Best of luck!
Hi guys, just to update you, things were exactly how you read them.. He was heavily flirting with me, (after him and the GF split up) but it was all very sexual until I cut it off because I actually wanted more of a relationship trajectory and now we are just friends/coworkers. Thank you for the read!

liath

Heya just to give an update -

Hi guys, just to update you, things were exactly how you read them.. He was heavily flirting with me, (after him and the GF split up) but it was all very sexual until I cut it off because I actually wanted more of a relationship trajectory and now we are just friends/coworkers. Thank you for the read!
Thanks for reporting back!! It’s super interesting how these things play out. I’m glad things have settled down for you.

Katyusha

Just to reiterate I STILL have strong feelings for him but I’m moved on for the situation because I know he doesn’t reciprocate this. I am not sure if you can see that in the chart..