kids.

ladyyoflight

hello
someone a while ago looked at my d7 chart and told me i will have problems with my kids that i won't feel connected to them nor they will,
and i will have a great karma with them,
can someone explain this to me? and describe the relationship between us?
female
1994-3-22
3:15 am
riyadh, saudi arabia

creativei

hello
someone a while ago looked at my d7 chart and told me i will have problems with my kids that i won't feel connected to them nor they will,
and i will have a great karma with them,
can someone explain this to me? and describe the relationship between us?
female
1994-3-22
3:15 am
riyadh, saudi arabia

Well no kids hates their mom irrespective of planetary placements unless mom steps down from her diginity fails to protect or nourish the child its very rare. Common sense n practical comes first he who came from your womb who gave blood skin n shape how can they behave like that with you. You too seems good caring mom so i hope you rise up them well.

Yes problems indicated as it happens in every home i wont say it enemity like tat but some things they wont get satisfied no matter how much you do them they stil complaints. Not responsible matured kids significator of children jup is retro generally it wont give kid but some other things assure childbirth child may have health issues you will have to spend lot for them due to your strict attitude they doesn't like it they see you has money machine only will have conflicts in money matters they attached to dad than you. Education aspect are nice they are social birds like to enjoy life to full. They have all comforts in life. Except happiness from mom they have all
There is no mom chapter in their life even you try to get attached they shakeoff your hands after sometime in you yourself get detached with them. Detachment is only issue you have with you face with children. Ketu is detachment whichever house he sits gives seperation to that house things if in 5th its with kids. If in 7th its psrtner etc.. So do your duty as mom and stay in back seat n watch their progress if you get into it you get hurt..

ladyyoflight

Well no kids hates their mom irrespective of planetary placements unless mom steps down from her diginity fails to protect or nourish the child its very rare. Common sense n practical comes first he who came from your womb who gave blood skin n shape how can they behave like that with you. You too seems good caring mom so i hope you rise up them well.

Yes problems indicated as it happens in every home i wont say it enemity like tat but some things they wont get satisfied no matter how much you do them they stil complaints. Not responsible matured kids significator of children jup is retro generally it wont give kid but some other things assure childbirth child may have health issues you will have to spend lot for them due to your strict attitude they doesn't like it they see you has money machine only will have conflicts in money matters they attached to dad than you. Education aspect are nice they are social birds like to enjoy life to full. They have all comforts in life. Except happiness from mom they have all
There is no mom chapter in their life even you try to get attached they shakeoff your hands after sometime in you yourself get detached with them. Detachment is only issue you have with you face with children. Ketu is detachment whichever house he sits gives seperation to that house things if in 5th its with kids. If in 7th its psrtner etc.. So do your duty as mom and stay in back seat n watch their progress if you get into it you get hurt..

thank you for your reply
may i ask you about the father? will he be there for them? and be better than me with them?

creativei

thank you for your reply
may i ask you about the father? will he be there for them? and be better than me with them?

As i said father aspects are nice she is attached to him will take part his professional life will trwvel to many places with him father is like guide mentor to her, he takes mom role. Dont worrry about father aspects infact only after she born father rises in career n earns lot. She is money attracto wherever she is there is no problem for money. Im not potriating mom as negative she too likes mom but comparing to you shes much attached with dad dads child.. Dont worry her life is good. Take your health especially heart chest lungs...

ladyyoflight

As i said father aspects are nice she is attached to him will take part his professional life will trwvel to many places with him father is like guide mentor to her, he takes mom role. Dont worrry about father aspects infact only after she born father rises in career n earns lot. She is money attracto wherever she is there is no problem for money. Im not potriating mom as negative she too likes mom but comparing to you shes much attached with dad dads child.. Dont worry her life is good. Take your health especially heart chest lungs...

i do have lung proplems
thank you for pointing this out
and i appreciate this from you. i never had a relationship with my dad so i am happy that she will.

mathur_dinesh

The fifth house has Ketu. The house is governed in your chart by Venus which is exalted in the third house and is with the Sun. The Sun rules the eighth house of unhappiness. Therefore there will be aloofness from the children and this will cause you some pain. They will however do well in life and they will be under the influence of their father.
Venus is in Revati nakshatra (constellation) of Mercury. You may feel pain by the way they may talk to you.
There is an exchange between Venus and Jupiter in the chart. There will be separation from children in later life.