Rudolf Steiner of the Existence of Jesus.

piercethevale

Greetings.
I just wrote the following, which is a copy of an email that I sent to Malachi [or Malakye] that is a friend of mine and whom I identify as "Mitch" in my book, "A Template for the Time".
I've not yet figured out [as I have not completely read the book so in mentioned by the author Paul E. Chu] as the whether it is being stated that there were actually two physical beings of Jesus or if there were two within the one.
But, what I did take in excerpt and write to Malachi is so astrologically oriented as to what every being on earth is made up of, I want to share now in the hope that it will interest all of you into research of your own pertaining to the writings and lectures given by the renowned Theosophist, the "German Edgar Cayce" as He is sometimes referred to as, the late Rudolf Steiner.
...copied and pasted as follows...
[I invoke the Fair use doctrine of the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. ...as this is solely for the sharing of such work for educational purposes. Thank you, piercethevale]

Have a book in my bookcase, that I bought at the used bookstore that used to be over by the Wa Me Chinese restaurant, which I never read until this past weekend.
I had overlooked, or had forgotten, that it is all based on Rudolf Steiner's writings and lectures.
Written by Paul E. Chu, copyright 1972 and titled "Life Before Birth Life On Earth Life After Death"
Paul E. Chu
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii
B.A. 1931 Columbia, M.A. '32 Columbia [going by that I'd say that He was born in 1909, give or take a year]
Major Chemical Engineering
Minors mathematics, chemistry, physics
...number of accomplishments as a research and manufacturing chemist. Devised and published a mathematical computation device called the Master Charts for Computing Interest Payments, used by banks, etc.
For nearly 40 years He has studied the works of Rudolf Steiner. He found early in that period that those works give to a scientifically, mathematically trained mind which is unswayed by personal likes and dislikes, answers to the baffling questions relating to mans' existence: where he came from, why he is here, where he is going - the past, present and future.

This book does tie in with the Buddha, which I haven't figured out yet if it was Rudolf that made the connection or if it was the author in an attempt to bring Buddhists to accept the Christ as the evolved spiritual result.

According to Steiner, "Man carries within him infinitely more secrets and mysteries that the worlds we can perceive with our external senses and explain with the sense bound intellect." Paul Chu also quotes occasionally from Guenther Wachsmuth, Ph. D, who apparently translated Steiner from German into English. From the book by Wachsmuth "Reincarnation" pg. 161.
"In the lectures of the Gospel of St. Luke, Rudolf Steiner says, "When the human embryo develops in the body of the mother, the Ego unites with the other members of the human organism in the third week, but does not come into operation until the last months before birth and then only gradually." [Luke 104]
An angelic being guides the ego to the right parents because the consciousness of the ego had grown dimmer and dimmer as it became smaller and smaller on its return to earth. The spirit plan of man is a tiny spirit-orb containing the forces of the heavens in a unique way, and being a replica of the Zodiac and solar cosmos in the special relationship as to how their forces work on his entire make-up.
Out of the potentially large number of combinations and variations possible within father and mother, the particular chromosomes, DNA and genes matching the forces in the spirit-orb are attracted and drawn together by the forces in the spirit-orb that has condensed from the limits of the cosmos to form the physical germ.
Father and mother, according to our scientific view, are the sole creators of the child. To the eyes of the Seer, parents are the last step in a long preparation that stretches from beyond the limits of the Zodiac and constructs nearer and nearer towards earth. They are the means for bringing the spiritual pattern as closely as possible into a physical body.
'Man carries within him infinitely more secrets and mysteries that the worlds we can perceive with our external senses and explain with the sense bound intellect'
' From the human germ cell, even if it were fertilized, nothing could result that might live on earth if the compressed spirit-globe could not unite with it. From it only the foundation for the senses and the nervous system could result, but nothing which is capable of living, such as the body of man which must build itself up around the senses and the nervous system. Earth can give the forces for the senses, the nervous system. What grows organically around them, must be brought in from the cosmos,"

Paul Chu goes on to write...
Can our embryologists and biologists accept this fact? Most likely not. So they will attempt to inseminate ova in test tubes. Most will die quickly or develop senses and nerves, but if some Ahrimanic being should decide to unite and inhabit such a organism, it would not be a normally developed human being.
Will our scientists then be creating an ogre or demonic monster? And will they then come out with the excuse: 'Oh, I didn't know such a horror would develop. Nobody told me. I was only doing what somebody asked me to do and I agreed it would be an exciting, necessary and interesting experiment.'
Just the way it happened with the atomic bomb and the H-bomb?
The ideas of heredity about our coming into existence at birth pales into insignificance, inadequacy and childishness, compared to the Reality seen by the Seer or exact clairvoyant of our age. Mans' physical body is the work of the Mighty Hierarchies Who serve God! Mans' physical body is truly a Temple of God because the ego s a drop of the Cosmic Ego and the human body is a copy of the starry worlds which is the 'body' of the Hierarchies behind all of whom is God."

Lots in this book about Zarathustra and his reincarnations being instrumental of keeping the knowledge alive about the importance of the Sun and the Cosmos to the understanding [and that this was a much more ancient Zarathustra than the one later recorded as... but that nothing was ever written down until the third epoch] He says that Zarathustra gave his astral body to one of his leading pupils of the previous epoch to whom he had taught Sun wisdom. This pupil inaugurated the Egyptian civilization and was called Hermes-Trismegistrus, the thrice great Hermes. The astral body contains the consciousness and knowledge gained in all his many incarnations.

Zarathustra gave his etheric body to another of his leading pupils to whom he had taught the wisdom of earth in the Persian epoch. This pupil reincarnated as Moses who saw the Sun Being approach earth and live in the elements of earth, in the fire and lightning of Mount Sinai, and in the burning bush. Moses became acquainted with the Hermetic wisdom, but 'this wisdom had become very decadent and degenerate at the time of Moses due to practices in black magic, which is putting to use occult powers for selfish purposes.'
'Zarathustra was reborn in Chaldea six hundred years before our era [at the time of Buddha in India] and worked there as the great teacher of 'Nazarathos' or 'Zaratas', who was also the teacher of Pythagoras... Since the days of ancient Persia, he had become more, and more, mature.' [Luke 86]

...gee, I didn't even get to the part about the two Jesus' yet... maybe later...?
Briefly it has to do with one being descended from Nathan, son of David of the priestly line and the other from Solomon, son of David, of the kingly line.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The Christian Gospels give two widely differing genealogies for Jesus
which have baffled theologians throughout the centuries.
Not only are these genealogies irreconcilable
but the stories of the two accounts of the birth of Jesus
as given by Matthew and Luke, are also radically different.

How can we account for this?

An ancient tradition tells
that there were two children named Jesus
a year apart in age

and both born to parents named Mary and Joseph. :smile:
These two children, brought up in close proximity
eventually “...united...” in a mysterious way
resulting in a single “.....Jesus...” destined to grow up and fulfill
the prophecies of the Old Testament.

In grappling with this mystery
author Nesfield-Cookson uses all available sources
—biblical accounts, Christian apocryphal writings, Aramaic and Hebrew documents discovered in the Qumran caves in the twentieth century - the “...Dead Sea Scrolls...”
writings by Syrian theologians of the thirteenth century
and, in particular
statements by Rudolf Steiner
the first modern thinker—to speak of the existence of two Jesus children.

The author also refers to the many works of art
—largely by Italian artists of the Renaissance period
—which appear to depict two Jesus children.
Fifteen of these paintings are reproduced as beautiful, full-color plates.
The author also develops a parallel theme
regarding the mystery of Christ and Jesus
—the gradual descent of Christ - the Spirit of the Sun
- from the Spiritual world into the physical body of Jesus

http://www.doyletics.com/arj/twomyste.shtml
Greetings.
I just wrote the following, which is a copy of an email that I sent to Malachi [or Malakye] that is a friend of mine and whom I identify as "Mitch" in my book, "A Template for the Time".
I've not yet figured out [as I have not completely read the book so in mentioned by the author Paul E. Chu] as the whether it is being stated that there were actually two physical beings of Jesus or if there were two within the one.
But, what I did take in excerpt and write to Malachi is so astrologically oriented as to what every being on earth is made up of, I want to share now in the hope that it will interest all of you into research of your own pertaining to the writings and lectures given by the renowned Theosophist, the "German Edgar Cayce" as He is sometimes referred to as, the late Rudolf Steiner.
...copied and pasted as follows...
[I invoke the Fair use doctrine of the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. ...as this is solely for the sharing of such work for educational purposes. Thank you, piercethevale]

Have a book in my bookcase, that I bought at the used bookstore that used to be over by the Wa Me Chinese restaurant, which I never read until this past weekend.
I had overlooked, or had forgotten, that it is all based on Rudolf Steiner's writings and lectures.
Written by Paul E. Chu, copyright 1972 and titled "Life Before Birth Life On Earth Life After Death"
Paul E. Chu
Born in Honolulu, Hawaii
B.A. 1931 Columbia, M.A. '32 Columbia [going by that I'd say that He was born in 1909, give or take a year]
Major Chemical Engineering
Minors mathematics, chemistry, physics
...number of accomplishments as a research and manufacturing chemist. Devised and published a mathematical computation device called the Master Charts for Computing Interest Payments, used by banks, etc.
For nearly 40 years He has studied the works of Rudolf Steiner. He found early in that period that those works give to a scientifically, mathematically trained mind which is unswayed by personal likes and dislikes, answers to the baffling questions relating to mans' existence: where he came from, why he is here, where he is going - the past, present and future.

This book does tie in with the Buddha, which I haven't figured out yet if it was Rudolf that made the connection or if it was the author in an attempt to bring Buddhists to accept the Christ as the evolved spiritual result.

According to Steiner, "Man carries within him infinitely more secrets and mysteries that the worlds we can perceive with our external senses and explain with the sense bound intellect." Paul Chu also quotes occasionally from Guenther Wachsmuth, Ph. D, who apparently translated Steiner from German into English. From the book by Wachsmuth "Reincarnation" pg. 161.
"In the lectures of the Gospel of St. Luke, Rudolf Steiner says, "When the human embryo develops in the body of the mother, the Ego unites with the other members of the human organism in the third week, but does not come into operation until the last months before birth and then only gradually." [Luke 104]
An angelic being guides the ego to the right parents because the consciousness of the ego had grown dimmer and dimmer as it became smaller and smaller on its return to earth. The spirit plan of man is a tiny spirit-orb containing the forces of the heavens in a unique way, and being a replica of the Zodiac and solar cosmos in the special relationship as to how their forces work on his entire make-up.
Out of the potentially large number of combinations and variations possible within father and mother, the particular chromosomes, DNA and genes matching the forces in the spirit-orb are attracted and drawn together by the forces in the spirit-orb that has condensed from the limits of the cosmos to form the physical germ.
Father and mother, according to our scientific view, are the sole creators of the child. To the eyes of the Seer, parents are the last step in a long preparation that stretches from beyond the limits of the Zodiac and constructs nearer and nearer towards earth. They are the means for bringing the spiritual pattern as closely as possible into a physical body.
'Man carries within him infinitely more secrets and mysteries that the worlds we can perceive with our external senses and explain with the sense bound intellect'
' From the human germ cell, even if it were fertilized, nothing could result that might live on earth if the compressed spirit-globe could not unite with it. From it only the foundation for the senses and the nervous system could result, but nothing which is capable of living, such as the body of man which must build itself up around the senses and the nervous system. Earth can give the forces for the senses, the nervous system. What grows organically around them, must be brought in from the cosmos,"

Paul Chu goes on to write...
Can our embryologists and biologists accept this fact? Most likely not. So they will attempt to inseminate ova in test tubes. Most will die quickly or develop senses and nerves, but if some Ahrimanic being should decide to unite and inhabit such a organism, it would not be a normally developed human being.
Will our scientists then be creating an ogre or demonic monster? And will they then come out with the excuse: 'Oh, I didn't know such a horror would develop. Nobody told me. I was only doing what somebody asked me to do and I agreed it would be an exciting, necessary and interesting experiment.'
Just the way it happened with the atomic bomb and the H-bomb?
The ideas of heredity about our coming into existence at birth pales into insignificance, inadequacy and childishness, compared to the Reality seen by the Seer or exact clairvoyant of our age. Mans' physical body is the work of the Mighty Hierarchies Who serve God! Mans' physical body is truly a Temple of God because the ego s a drop of the Cosmic Ego and the human body is a copy of the starry worlds which is the 'body' of the Hierarchies behind all of whom is God."

Lots in this book about Zarathustra and his reincarnations being instrumental of keeping the knowledge alive about the importance of the Sun and the Cosmos to the understanding [and that this was a much more ancient Zarathustra than the one later recorded as... but that nothing was ever written down until the third epoch] He says that Zarathustra gave his astral body to one of his leading pupils of the previous epoch to whom he had taught Sun wisdom. This pupil inaugurated the Egyptian civilization and was called Hermes-Trismegistrus, the thrice great Hermes. The astral body contains the consciousness and knowledge gained in all his many incarnations.

Zarathustra gave his etheric body to another of his leading pupils to whom he had taught the wisdom of earth in the Persian epoch. This pupil reincarnated as Moses who saw the Sun Being approach earth and live in the elements of earth, in the fire and lightning of Mount Sinai, and in the burning bush. Moses became acquainted with the Hermetic wisdom, but 'this wisdom had become very decadent and degenerate at the time of Moses due to practices in black magic, which is putting to use occult powers for selfish purposes.'
'Zarathustra was reborn in Chaldea six hundred years before our era [at the time of Buddha in India] and worked there as the great teacher of 'Nazarathos' or 'Zaratas', who was also the teacher of Pythagoras... Since the days of ancient Persia, he had become more, and more, mature.' [Luke 86]

...gee, I didn't even get to the part about the two Jesus' yet... maybe later...?
Briefly it has to do with one being descended from Nathan, son of David of the priestly line and the other from Solomon, son of David, of the kingly line.

JUPITERASC

1001778.jpg

piercethevale

The Christian Gospels give two widely differing genealogies for Jesus
which have baffled theologians throughout the centuries.
Not only are these genealogies irreconcilable
but the stories of the two accounts of the birth of Jesus
as given by Matthew and Luke, are also radically different.

How can we account for this?

An ancient tradition tells
that there were two children named Jesus
a year apart in age

and both born to parents named Mary and Joseph. :smile:
These two children, brought up in close proximity
eventually “...united...” in a mysterious way
resulting in a single “.....Jesus...” destined to grow up and fulfill
the prophecies of the Old Testament.

In grappling with this mystery
author Nesfield-Cookson uses all available sources
—biblical accounts, Christian apocryphal writings, Aramaic and Hebrew documents discovered in the Qumran caves in the twentieth century - the “...Dead Sea Scrolls...”
writings by Syrian theologians of the thirteenth century
and, in particular
statements by Rudolf Steiner
the first modern thinker—to speak of the existence of two Jesus children.

The author also refers to the many works of art
—largely by Italian artists of the Renaissance period
—which appear to depict two Jesus children.
Fifteen of these paintings are reproduced as beautiful, full-color plates.
The author also develops a parallel theme
regarding the mystery of Christ and Jesus
—the gradual descent of Christ - the Spirit of the Sun
- from the Spiritual world into the physical body of Jesus

http://www.doyletics.com/arj/twomyste.shtml

Most people of the Occidental world have heard of Sigmund Freud and the majority of those that do know of his existence, in the later half of the 19th and first half of the 20th centuries, only know that He was a psychiatrist and that He seemingly was obsessed with human sexuality. He is also considered to be the founder of modern psychoanalysis.
What many don't know is that He was also quite interested in religions and their origins. In 1973 I read his book, "Totem and Taboo", when I was 20 and found it to be very insightful and somewhat illuminating. It certainly made as much as an impression on me as many of the books I was reading in the 1970's that were the works of, so called, spiritual masters, philosophers, gurus, theologians, and the like.
It was not until the early 00's of this century when I came upon his last published work, which I had seen in college bookstores and used bookstores for years but had never bought or gotten a hold of a copy to read before that day, "Moses and Monotheism", in a nearby used bookstore. The very same used bookstore in which I purchased the book by Paul Chu on Steiner, in fact.
I was quite "blown away" by Freud's conclusions that Judaism is what became of the Aten religion of ancient Egypt. That Moses was the high priest and the Levites the lesser priests and their families, run out of Egypt by the priests of the Amen religion when the Pharaoh Akenaten died from poisoning.

The Aten religion was a "Sun cult" by academic definition. According to the American clairvoyant, the late Edgar Cayce, it came to Egypt from Atlantis with the survivors of the sinking of the last remnants of the "Lost Continent" around the time of 10,000 B.C. [or B.C.E., for those that prefer].

According to what I read in Trevor Ravencroft's book "The Cup of Destiny" which is allegedly based on the writings of Rudolf Steiner, the knight of the Round Table, Parsival, [or Parsifal, depending on how one wishes to spell it] one of three of the knights given the task of finding the "Holy Grail", failed in his quest because he failed to do the Sun rites every day that he had been taught, and had been doing since childhood, due to his chasteness being corrupted by watching, all through many a night, the other knights in their sexual dalliances with the ladies of the court. As to Parsival, although being remembered as the "Virgin Knight" and allegedly dying as such, it has to be concluded was not celibate due to chasteness but was rather a very sexually frustrated man. Pardon my digression here, the point is that there is great importance placed on rites to the Sun in connection with matters pertaining to the spiritual provenance of the Aten/Hebrew/Christian faith by Rudolf Steiner.
Steiner also predicted that the soul that had been Parsival would reincarnate before the end of the 20th century due to the completion of all possible pentagrams that can be found in the Zodiac [72 of them] by the conjunctions of the Sun and Venus which is a 1200 year [apprx.?] process.

Dane Rudhyar, in his book on the Sabian Symbols, "An Astrological Mandala" places great emphasis on the cross made in a natal chart by the horizon and meridian [the Asc., Desc., Nadir and Mid Haven] and the star, [a pentagram constructed to, and which includes, the mid haven]... although He only briefly touches on the subject of the star, in the chapter in the aforementioned book, Part Three, Chapter 3, titled "The Cross and the Star".
The entire book can be found and read here at this following link [except for Part Three, Chapter 4, for some unexplained reason but it has to do with the association of six pairs of Zodiacal Signs being identified with six types of Vedic yoga practices by Dane, which I personally found to be quite insightful, although probably best left alone by most students of Astrology. IMHO, It might be more of a distraction than that of any immediate assistance in the comprehension of the "science". Consider it something akin to "graduate " studies if a B.S. were offered in Astrology...or would it be a B.A.? Likely there would be both, and surely will be one day in the future] http://www.mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

I believe I initiated a thread about "The Star" some years ago in the degree symbolism sub-forum in which I use that natal chart I produced that I am convinced is the true natal chart of the Nazarene known as Yeshu'a to the Hebrews and has since become known as Jesus to all "gentiles". ...or at least one of these two Yeshu'a's, if there were actually two of them?

All in all, a lot more food for thought, that's for sure... and thank you JUPITERASC for these most interesting contributions to this thread.:smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

It's a marvelous story, as I've read it, but unfortunately because the book places the advent of creation to only about 4,000 B.C. it is basically a fairy tail... although there may be much truth within it, regardless.
As like the Urantia book, which is also such an elaborate work and of much beauty, it's a beautiful tale too but contains untruths as the Urantia book claims to know the exact date of birth of Yeshu'a and that date is all wrong.
Such beautiful tales but ultimately just that, i.e. 'a book of tales".

I recommend ever keeping in mind whom the "Prince of Lies" is said to be.
All it takes is one lie inserted somewhere in a tomb and it must be considered entirely corrupted.
That's why there were such great restrictions as to who could access the library at Alexandria, to keep the knowledge from being corrupted.

Nice to hear from you Bjorkstrand. It's now been over 15 years since I first received a comment from you [which was at astrodienst's forum, where I am banned]. I am ever impressed by your tenacity to hold onto your own beliefs... mostly wrong though they be... imho, of course.

Bjorkstrand

It's a marvelous story, as I've read it, but unfortunately because the book places the advent of creation to only about 4,000 B.C. it is basically a fairy tail... although there may be much truth within it, regardless.
As like the Urantia book, which is also such an elaborate work and of much beauty, it's a beautiful tale too but contains untruths as the Urantia book claims to know the exact date of birth of Yeshu'a and that date is all wrong.
Such beautiful tales but ultimately just that, i.e. 'a book of tales".

I recommend ever keeping in mind whom the "Prince of Lies" is said to be.
All it takes is one lie inserted somewhere in a tomb and it must be considered entirely corrupted.
That's why there were such great restrictions as to who could access the library at Alexandria, to keep the knowledge from being corrupted.

Nice to hear from you Bjorkstrand. It's now been over 15 years since I first received a comment from you [which was at astrodienst's forum, where I am banned]. I am ever impressed by your tenacity to hold onto your own beliefs... mostly wrong though they be... imho, of course.
well as usual you are wrong. I'm always right when it come to Jesus(6 jan 6bc, midnight, bethlehem). Just spell his name right.