I am afraid of this solar chart insanely!

Scherzy

Too much planet in 12th house in my natal 10th house.I am very scared:(
Also neptune conjunct venus in 12-10th(natal)house
and Mars is in my natal 12th house :sick::crying::pouty::crying::crying::crying:
What will happen ? Is this really disaster?
They will happen in March 2020 or nor ? (natal 10th house matters)

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 34

Moondancing

Premium Member
Scherzy: First, I use whole house signs so planets will be in different houses than the chart you posted. I can see why your feeling anxious.

Your natal Asc. Gemini falls in your SR 3rd house of communication, siblings, neighbors are emphasized. The ruler is Mercury and that planet is in your SR 12th house of fears and anxiety. This combination can have you feeling overwhelmed with obsessive thoughts and feeling weak or inferior. Neptune co-rules Pieces and is in it's own house. This will bring unconscious issues to your conscious mind and you may feel like too much information and fear you will be overcome by these thoughts.

Mars rules your SR Asc. and is in your 3rd house which again show a strong impact on your mind and how you communicate. You may find yourself getting into arguments with your siblings, neighbors. There can be an abundance of mental energy that you don't know how to release and speak impulsively may cause problems for you.

Saturn in your SR 10th makes a sextile to Mercury. It rules your N. 9th house representing college and I wonder if you may feel paperwork and studying may be burdensome for you?

There is a great need for you to guard against too much information and intruding thoughts this year.

SR Sun rules 3rd house and in SR first house square Saturn shows a need to learn not to be overcome by your fears and anxieties.

SR Moon in your second house shows you learning what you truly value in life this year and how you use your resources and talents to deal with life's ups and downs.

MD

Last edited:

Scherzy

Scherzy: First, I use whole house signs so planets will be in different houses than the chart you posted. I can see why your feeling anxious.

Your natal Asc. Gemini falls in your SR 3rd house of communication, siblings, neighbors are emphasized. The ruler is Mercury and that planet is in your SR 12th house of fears and anxiety. This combination can have you feeling overwhelmed with obsessive thoughts and feeling weak or inferior. Neptune co-rules Pieces and is in it's own house. This will bring unconscious issues to your conscious mind and you may feel like too much information and fear you will be overcome by these thoughts.

Mars rules your SR Asc. and is in your 3rd house which again show a strong impact on your mind and how you communicate. You may find yourself getting into arguments with your siblings, neighbors. There can be an abundance of mental energy that you don't know how to release and speak impulsively may cause problems for you.

Saturn in your SR 10th makes a sextile to Mercury. It rules your N. 9th house representing college and I wonder if you may feel paperwork and studying may be burdensome for you?

There is a great need for you to guard against too much information and intruding thoughts this year.

SR Sun rules 3rd house and in SR first house square Saturn shows a need to learn not to be overcome by your fears and anxieties.

SR Moon in your second house shows you learning what you truly value in life this year and how you use your resources and talents to deal with life's ups and downs.

MD
Thank youuu!
Youre absolutely right.I feel anxious too much.I have too much fear about my relationship,general life,education etc
And Do you see anything about my love life?

Moondancing

Premium Member
Thank youuu!
Youre absolutely right.I feel anxious too much.I have too much fear about my relationship,general life,education etc
And Do you see anything about my love life?

Natally Jupiter rules your 7th and it's in the 11th conj Sun showing you will meet a partner through your friends. SR Jupiter is in 9th and making a trine to the Sun, ruling SR 5th house of pleasure. That looks promising to meet someone at college or a foreigner, through 5th house activities. SR Venus rules 7th and is in 12th house so 12th house theme is part of the equation.

MD