Greetings and Salutations

I've been studying astrology since 1996. I started working professionally around 2002, I think. I started studying to try and make sense out of the things that happen in life that make no sense. I'm the kind of person who needs to understand "why".

I started teaching a couple of years ago to try and meet like-minded people in a new place. This community isn't very open to it, which is sad.

I'm artistic, intuitive, individualistic and stubborn. I love hard and am very loyal, but I do not tolerate being treated disrespectfully. I'm direct, and prefer others to be direct with me. I like good manners, good food, and good company. I also cook pretty well. I love cats, and am allergic to dogs.

I was born and raised in Indiana (which I hated), and have lived all over the country. Currently in Ohio, not my favorite place so far because the very limited attitudes are much like Indiana. (I'm not Christian, I like ethnic food, and I don't think blue hair is wild or scary.)

My favorite places I've visited or lived are: Sydney Australia and the Gold Coast. (wow!!! SO beautiful and the coolest people)
Montreal Canada-- love the train system and how clean it is everywhere.
Chicago, Illinois-- I've also lived here and spent lots of time. It's my favorite American city. Home of hard core industrial music and 4AD:)

I've been married for going on 11 years and have a 2 2/3 year old daughter. She and I have the same Moon and Jupiter-- how's that for timing?!

Okay-- that's enough babble from me.