Saturn is the Sole Domicile-ruler of Capricorn

david starling

I don't use co-rulerships, so for me, as a Modernist astrologer, Capricorn is Saturn's ONLY Domicile-Sign. One planet per Domicle-Sign.

However, Saturn can have a strong impact when in other Signs as well, without being domiciled there.

Last edited:

david starling

All planets recognized as astrological planets, which includes the three outermosts for Modernist astrologers, are entitled to their own Domicile-Signs, without having to share it with another planet which also has its own Domicile-Sign. Even in ancient times, there was no sharing of Domicile-Signs among planets.

serafin5

I don't use co-rulerships, so for me, as a Modernist astrologer, Capricorn is Saturn's ONLY Domicile-Sign. One Domicile-Sign per astrological planet.

However, Saturn can have a strong impact when in other Signs as well, without being domiciled there.
Well, it's Aquarius traditional ruler as well and also bear in mind that the latter planets were discovered quite late although they always existed so does that mean that just bc we couldn't see Uranus Aquarius wasn't ruled by that or that once Uranus got discovered Aquarius was then transferred to Uranus? Idk it's all kinda weird to really ponder but I definitely look at both. I have to my chart is Aquarius dominant so.....🤔

WilliamJenks

4. Saturn rules the lungs, heart, blood, bones, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, skin, hair, nails, teeth, glands, breasts, ovaries, testicles, kidneys, bladder, spleen, pancreas, and lymph nodes.

sentR89day

Although I do think Saturn also rules Aquarius. I do agree that it fits waaay better with Capricorn. They make better friends.
Saturn is about rules and restriction, Aquarius is about freedom, rebellion, and tends to like to surprise other people!

david starling

In Mod, except for Mercury and Venus which appear as both morning and evening planets because they're inside of Earth's orbit, the Sun, Moon, and planets (including Pluto) are at home (domiciled) in one sign each.

In BOTH ancient and Mod, NO sign has 2 domicile-rulers.

Domicile-ruler in Mod astrology--
:mars: is sole domicile-ruler of :aries:
:venus: is sole domicile-ruler of :taurus:
:mercury: is sole domicile-ruler of :gemini:
:moon: is sole domicile-ruler of :cancer:
:sun: is sole domicile-ruler of :leo:
:mercury: is sole domicile-ruler of :virgo:
:venus: is sole domicile-ruler of :libra:
:pluto: is sole domicile-ruler of :scorpio:
:jupiter: is sole domicile-ruler of :sagittarius:
:saturn: is sole domicile-ruler of :capricorn:
:uranus: is sole domicile-ruler of :aquarius:
:neptune: is sole domicile-ruler of :pisces:

Antiks72

In Mod, except for Mercury and Venus which appear as both morning and evening planets because they're inside of Earth's orbit, the Sun, Moon, and planets (including Pluto) are at home (domiciled) in one sign each.

In BOTH ancient and Mod, NO sign has 2 domicile-rulers.

Domicile-ruler in Mod astrology--
:mars: is sole domicile-ruler of :aries:
:venus: is sole domicile-ruler of :taurus:
:mercury: is sole domicile-ruler of :gemini:
:moon: is sole domicile-ruler of :cancer:
:sun: is sole domicile-ruler of :leo:
:mercury: is sole domicile-ruler of :virgo:
:venus: is sole domicile-ruler of :libra:
:pluto: is sole domicile-ruler of :scorpio:
:jupiter: is sole domicile-ruler of :sagittarius:
:saturn: is sole domicile-ruler of :capricorn:
:uranus: is sole domicile-ruler of :aquarius:
:neptune: is sole domicile-ruler of :pisces:
What happened with Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio prior to the modern planets being discovered? Were they rulerless?

david starling

What happened with Aquarius, Pisces and Scorpio prior to the modern planets being discovered? Were they rulerless?

Aquarius, Pisces & Scorpio EACH had only ONE domicile-RULER in ancient astrology.

It was a 7/12 pattern, 7 domicile-rulers for 12 signs.

The 5 PLANETS had 2 domicile-SIGNS each.

The Moon & Sun each had only 1 domicile-SIGN.

But, no SIGN had 2 domicile-RULERS, same as today, in the 10/12 pattern. [IMO]

Mercury and Venus still have 2 domicile-SIGNS apiece.

However, Gemini, Virgo, Taurus & Libra each have only 1 domicile-RULER apiece, just like Aquarius, Pisces, & Scorpio, and the rest of the signs.

Mercury is sole domicile-ruler of both Gemini & Virgo.
Venus is sole domicile-ruler of both Taurus & Libra.

Uran is sole domicile-ruler of Aquarius.
Neptune is sole domicile-ruler of Pisces.
Pluto is sole domicile-ruler of Scorpio.

Last edited: