Marriage

creativei

Hello astrologers,

When will my brother get married? His dob is 7 October 1988. Time: 10.15AM. place: Dayton, Ohio (USA)

Thanks

To my knowledge chances are less too much afflictions. Professionally financially good but lack marital bliss anytime there call for separation.

Since 7th lord dasa going to start next year indeed it triggers relationships n marriage. It may/should /must happen in 2024. 😊 She may be legal or education side. She comes from west side...

🙏🙏🙏

mathur_dinesh

It seems your brother may have relationships for some years to come but regular marriage is likely to take some more time. It should happen in 2029-30.

chnchi22

To my knowledge chances are less too much afflictions. Professionally financially good but lack marital bliss anytime there call for separation.

Since 7th lord dasa going to start next year indeed it triggers relationships n marriage. It may/should /must happen in 2024. 😊 She may be legal or education side. She comes from west side...

🙏🙏🙏

Thank you sir! But why separation? I am worried about that.

chnchi22

It seems your brother may have relationships for some years to come but regular marriage is likely to take some more time. It should happen in 2029-30.

Thank you sir! He is dating and living with a girlfriend now. Would like to know if he will get married to her ? she is from different country. Many thanks for your response.

chnchi22

🙏🙏🙏

Thank you sir! He is currently dating a girl from another country, do you think he will get married to her?

mathur_dinesh

You may go and live at a new place in this major-period due to a change in job. There may be an episode or two of poor health. You may enter into a relationship and may get married if you are still not married. Birth of children is also indicated. This major-period is going to be lucky for you. Many of difficult pending matters may be sorted out.

creativei

Thank you sir! He is currently dating a girl from another country, do you think he will get married to her?

Dating and love aspects are fine since 5th house is well placed but when it comes to marriage fate plays because 7th lord is rerro retro means crooked bend going opposite to his nature. Yes he has combination for love too thst too long distant 7th n 12tb aspecting each other so it good it will be unconventional one. But stable. If you have her chart give that lets see how good both. Anyhow he does love marriage only spouse is senior mature intelligent forciful speaker will be spendthirft n wandering nature. Wil drain husband money lot..

chnchi22

You may go and live at a new place in this major-period due to a change in job. There may be an episode or two of poor health. You may enter into a relationship and may get married if you are still not married. Birth of children is also indicated. This major-period is going to be lucky for you. Many of difficult pending matters may be sorted out.

Which is the major period sir? 2029 onwards? or 2024? Also, you say he may enter into a relationship? Does that mean the girl he is dating will not be the one he marries? Thank you sir for your response again. This gives me hope!

chnchi22

Dating and love aspects are fine since 5th house is well placed but when it comes to marriage fate plays because 7th lord is rerro retro means crooked bend going opposite to his nature. Yes he has combination for love too thst too long distant 7th n 12tb aspecting each other so it good it will be unconventional one. But stable. If you have her chart give that lets see how good both. Anyhow he does love marriage only spouse is senior mature intelligent forciful speaker will be spendthirft n wandering nature. Wil drain husband money lot..

Thank you sir! This explains a lot. The girl he is dating is younger to him, dont know much details except her dob is 16Aug1992. Will he get married to her next year like you mentioned or will it be someone else that he will marry in 2024?
Many thanks for your detailed and encouraging response. This gives me hope.

chnchi22

Dear astrologers,
I generated my brother's birth chart and see 7th house is empty! And that he is a Libra ascendant, so Mars is 7th house lord. I believe Mars Mahadasha will begin this august for him. Is Mars Maraka for him or neutral?

Can you please confirm if my understanding is correct? and also explain astrologically why his marriage can take place in 2024?

Also, I see Venus, moon and ketu in 11th house as per chart. Is Ketu the reason for suggested separation or it some other reason? Can you please explain, if you dont mind.

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. I have attached the birth chart.

Attachments

• d1.png
    d1.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 30
  • d9.png
    d9.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 25

creativei

Dear astrologers,
I generated my brother's birth chart and see 7th house is empty! And that he is a Libra ascendant, so Mars is 7th house lord. I believe Mars Mahadasha will begin this august for him. Is Mars Maraka for him or neutral?

Can you please confirm if my understanding is correct? and also explain astrologically why his marriage can take place in 2024?

Also, I see Venus, moon and ketu in 11th house as per chart. Is Ketu the reason for suggested separation or it some other reason? Can you please explain, if you dont mind.

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. I have attached the birth chart.

Empty house means no big issues but that house lord should not sit in 6th 8th 12th. Esp 6th 8th mars ln 6th good for wealth n winning enemies but as a 7th lord in 6th it gives conflicts litigations sickly wife. Mutual aspects of 7th n 12th 11th lords gives expenditures animosity travels spendthirft wife to some level her speech is harsh that leads to conflicts. Indeed its maraka for libra but it wont kill since 9th lord seeing mars also double maraka lords wont kill. So down worry but sufferings will be there, it wont be worst. From 6th he aspects 9th of father religion savings n from 6th he seeing 12th of loss n expenditure animosity forgein journeys. Lastly asc health n character so mars influence all this. Wife will be helpful gainful friendly well off but occassionally she loses temper n reckless spending. Sustainablity of marriage is doubtful. Both has different mindset since 7th is moveable she always aways from home wandering nature..

chnchi22

Thank you creativei sir, for the detailed explanation. Since 7th lord Mars is retrograde, will it affect all this, in 6th house differently? or the retrogression doesn't matter?

Also, is Mars the cause for doubtful sustainability of marriage? or is it ketu?

Also, isnt Saturn the yogakarak for Libra rising. Will Saturn's aspect help?

How about children, sir? My mother is anxious about that.

Thanks again!