Confusion over 12th House Virgo North Node Interpretation

lauren

One trick for you is to learn how to see sensation as expansion,
not sacrifice. An example: a wise teacher once said, "My
heart has broken so many times, it's now permanently open."
When you read this do you feel pain, or do you feel joy? But let me sit
with your post a bit longer and see if anything comes up.

Lauren

lauren

Picture the whole concept of *sacrifice* being lifted out of your mind
like a lint screen. If you're feeling, "ahhhhhh" then you're onto iit.
This is one of the secrets about the 12th House that is almost never
written about, and higher octaves of Neptune as well: it is not the home
of sacrifice for suffering in any way. Neither is it ultimately or practically about dissolution into Oneness. A closer word for the secret of the 12th House is Power. Consummate power. consummate power and wealth through love.
This is no wimpy love, or hug-alert. This is a burnishing love, gold tried
in the fire. This is a love that not a single sensation of sadness, loss, fear
or terror can escape. So this direction is all about (and I know it sounds
like a Disney fantasy) making a firm decision to become what you already are --
Love. Become increasingly aware of every thought that tries to fly through
consciousness unseen.The thought that's worried about possibly eating eggs
from chickens that have suffered: love your own greatness and beauty for
having that thought. And love the thought itself! The fear that you might possibly be being taken advantage of: love the child in you who wants to be appreciated and recognized, love the child who wants to count. The sensation of confusion about wanting great abundance but feeling only pain --- love the sensation of not knowing itself as key to that very abundance. The sensation of not-knowing is a HUGE awareness in the spiritual kingdom..... Spiritual riches bigtime.... Learning to re-interpret sensations to suit your highest vision is akin to a Princess spinning straw into Gold (if you're a Piscean). Or a mighty Archeress....if you're a Sag. :)

Loda41

Hi there, I'm hoping a lovely astrology enthusiast will see my post and help me intrepret my north/south nodes. I have always been confused how to interpret my 12th House Virgo North Node / 6th House Pisces South Node because they are both in their respective opposite signs and houses therefore contradict each other when interpreting.

For instance, the north node represents my karma, so I look up virgo and it tells me all the virgo characteristics of my karma, perfectionist, critical, work etc but because it's in the 12th house, I now have the opposite karma which is the piscean qualities, day dreamer, the unconscious etc. Do you see what I mean? And the same goes with the south node, it's in pisces but in the 6th house so in effect the virgo properties come in there too.

How do you intrepret the north and south nodes when each sign/house contradicts the other? I would really appreciate if someone could help me interpret these placements. Many thanks.
One point I would make is the reversal of houses and signs may reverse the energies. You might find the South node suddenly depositing karma issues, and you may find the South Node bringing good luck for a change but not until it has exacted it's toll of course.

lauren

Thank you. You've heard the adage, "Knowledge is power.". What I'm
saying here is, knowledge of sensation is power. It is the undoing of one shadow at a time until all is light. Anyone with 12th House involvement is honored with this Commission: turn darkness to light, unseen to seen.. Not for the faint of heart! But perfect for the valiant spirit who aims to hit her target every single time. Fear of death? a belief of loss? Constriction over the throat and chest? Hidden murky condemnations that would keep you down? Breathe deeply. You are the light. Welcome every dark thought and sensation as your only child, as your salvation, as your Abundance. Learn to uncover the secrets of such darkness. I believe this is what the Master meant when he said, "Fear not, I have overcome the world.". Archer, so have you! One bulls-eye after another.....

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi there, I'm hoping a lovely astrology enthusiast will see my post and help me intrepret my north/south nodes. I have always been confused how to interpret my 12th House Virgo North Node / 6th House Pisces South Node because they are both in their respective opposite signs and houses therefore contradict each other when interpreting.

For instance, the north node represents my karma, so I look up virgo and it tells me all the virgo characteristics of my karma, perfectionist, critical, work etc but because it's in the 12th house, I now have the opposite karma which is the piscean qualities, day dreamer, the unconscious etc. Do you see what I mean? And the same goes with the south node, it's in pisces but in the 6th house so in effect the virgo properties come in there too.

How do you intrepret the north and south nodes when each sign/house contradicts the other? I would really appreciate if someone could help me interpret these placements. Many thanks.

This is called a reverse nodal axis, when the sign of the node falls in the opposite sign to its natural zodiac placement. (I happen to have a reverse nodal axis too).

This indicates a soul who has worked on on the opposing nodal energies many times in the past and now must work on a deeper integration and focused effort to express the positive energies of the signs.

A 12 h Virgo NN needs to work on spiritual issues and connection to the Divine (Pisces) which is focused through practical service to the collective (Virgo).

I have a NN in Pisces in the 6h, SN in 12h Virgo. My soul purpose in this life is to channel the Divine from the 12h, from the collective, and express this in everyday life, work and service.

talonator

Wow, a lot of good info here! I have had a similar confusion as my NN is in Pisces(6th) and South node in Virgo(12th house). For me I find I oscillate between dreamy Pisces or I over do it (Virgo). Trying to find a balance has and continues to be the battle of evermore! My energy levels are rarely high but if I get a burst of energy, I always take full advantage and get as much work done as possible.... then burn out. As for routine, anytime I try to stick to one, I get thrown a curve ball and voila chaos. It is a rinse and repeat for me to get back on the hamster wheel, then chaos again. Only simple quick rituals or routines work, some of the time. I also have a stellium in my 12th which I think adds to the chaos.