Sports predictions USING ASTROLOGY

fensi88

Re: Formula1 2013

In this type of question colors do not play role regarding asigning ASC and DSC. The team you prefer gets ASC the team you hate get DSC.

fensi88

Today Sebastian Vettel took pole position for the Russian Grand Prix in a tight qualifying at Sochi Autodrom, ahead of team-mate Kimi Räikkönen.

Will Kimi win Russian Grand Prix tomorrow?

I cast the chart at:
29 Apr 2017 TZ = -2.0 4.4500 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=7Li13

As I am Kimi's fan he gets ASC ruler Venus in the degree of the Nodes. In the Degree of the Nodes refers to any planet that falls in the same degree of the lunar nodes in any sign. It must be the very same degree, not one higher or lower to come within one degree but actually in that same degree, regardless of the number of minutes. This shows a fateful event, possibly some sort of catastrophe. So, my answer is NO. That confirms dignities which are in slight favour for DSC ruler, Mars, Kimi's opponents.

Last edited:

fensi88

Mercedes’ Valtteri Bottas scored the first win of his F1 career on Sunday after holding off the charging Ferrari of Sebastian Vettel for a superb victory in the 2017 Formula 1 VTB Russian Grand Prix.
Bottas got the jump on both Ferraris at the start, leading into Turn 2 from Vettel, Raikkonen and Hamilton, and from there the Finn was in command, only losing the lead during pit stops.

fensi88

Do you prefer Kimi or Hamilton? This is important because of asign ASC for the driver you prefer.

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:
30 Apr 2017 TZ = -2.0 8.3400 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=21SCo22
As you are Hamilton's fan he gets 1st house ruler Mars which is by dignities stronger from Venus and Mars is fast while Venus/Hamilton's oponenets is slow which is again strong testimony for Hamilton win, because F1 is sport where victory is determined entirely by speed! Next, Mercury, ruler of the 10th house/success is in mutual reception with Hamillton's ruler Mars, one more testimony he will win.(Lilly says, 'The use of this [mutual reception] is much; for many times when as the effecting of a matter is denyed by the Aspects, or when the significators have no Aspect to each other...yet if mutual reception happen betwixt the principal significators, the thing is brought to passe, and that without any great trouble, and suddenly to the content of both parties.' )

fensi88

Race results: 2017 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix
1. L. Hamilton 1:35:56.497
2. S. Vettel +3.490
3. D. Ricciardo +1:13.978

fensi88

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:

07 Jun 2017 TZ = -2.0 5.3400 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=15Sco34

First, Moon is VOC that means No at the very start.
Hamilton is represent with Mars, his oponents are represented with Venus. Accidental dignities are in slight favor for Venus. Next, antiscion of Venus is on MC, that means some other will be the winner, not Hamilton. Mars is Under Sun's Beam, so, slightly weakened, so, I think Hamilton will not win.

Sonic

Hamilton is represent with Mars, his oponents are represented with Venus. Accidental dignities are in slight favor for Venus. Next, antiscion of Venus is on MC, that means some other will be the winner, not Hamilton. Mars is Under Sun's Beam, so, slightly weakened, so, I think Hamilton will not win.

Amigo la verdad no mire la carta y tambien desconozco pronosticar f1 .adas de q desconosco y nunca la segui a la f1 pero creo que al haber luna vacia en curso .lo q significa es que ""nada cambia"" tengo entendido q hamilton gano la carrera el año pasado asi que deberia volver a ganarla.... quizas me equivoco amigo ....para ti quien ganaria???.es decir tu quien crees que ganara???

fensi88

Hamilton won! I really have no astrological explanation for this. If someone see please post your explanation.

Sonic

Amigo la verdad no mire la carta y tambien desconozco pronosticar f1 .adas de q desconosco y nunca la segui a la f1 pero creo que al haber luna vacia en curso .lo q significa es que ""nada cambia"" tengo entendido q hamilton gano la carrera el año pasado asi que deberia volver a ganarla.... quizas me equivoco amigo ....para ti quien ganaria???.es decir tu quien crees que ganara???

Jajajajaa acerte seguramente fue por la luna vacia en curso se repitio el ganador del año pasado... pero bue .... la f1 se lo dejo para los q verdaderamente saben .yo de verdad desconosco. Saludos amigos sigan asi

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment I undestood your question and that is:
24 Mar 2017 TZ = -1.0 6.3000 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=27Ar33

Mclaren is represent with ASC ruler Mars (if you prefer them), Honda with DSC ruler Venus rx. Venus rx and Mars are in mutual reception. Whenever a significators are in mutual reception it means that they can get out of whatever trouble they get into. We do not have applying aspect eighter so, that is No answer to your question.

Thanks for the update!
I made mistake here. When we have mutual reception between rulers we do not need aspect, so because question was "will thay divorce?" that is Yes answer.