Is this a karmic relationship?

d3mon92

Hi,
I don't have in-depth knowledge of astrology, so I can't make full sense of charts on my own. Hence need some help :)

I am in a long distance relationship for last 3 years. When it started it was intense, almost felt fated. The attraction is still intense. But I am getting a feeling that this is a karmic relationship. His Saturn is opposed to my Sun, which brings in some challenges. He has a tendency to get depressed. When he is going through one of his "moods", he tends to stay away from everyone including me (typical scorpio behavior?).
When I got together with him, even I was going through some stuff and I was very anxious and borderline depressed. Since then I have been in therapy and have improved a lot. But his moods pull me down too and then I get irritated by that (I should be more understanding though, possible karmic lesson).
I have some under-developed empathic abilities , so I have a tendency to "fix" people around me, I can't see them down (because it brings me down). BUT since I am not always able to bring him up, I get irritated and frustrated. I have convinced him also to join therapy, but I'm thinking that I can't keep up with this. I think, I need someone more calm and grounded. But I am just not able to break up with him, because it will f**k him up, so I am staying in this relationship out of guilt. And I feel trapped and suffocated.
I really want to grow spiritually and I have begun that step already. For past 6-7 years I have struggled with anxiety and depression, and only recently I have found my light and shine back. I don't want to lose it. But being with him, gets so heavy sometimes. So, I would prefer to let him go, if this relationship won't help in my spiritual growth. But if the relationship just needs some more work form our side, then I'm ready to put in that effort too.
Although there are some strong indications of marriage also in synastry chart (According to some sites), but then there is this saturn opp sun in synastry ...which interestnigly enough, is also present in my natal chart !! :D

So, is this a karmic relationship? What lessons do I need to learn from this? If we both evolve, can we save this even if its karmic? And if its not, then what can I improve?

Attaching our synastry and composite chart. Ss is me, Aa is him.
Any help would be appreciated. :)

Attachments

• composite_ss_aa.22737.50961.jpg
    composite_ss_aa.22737.50961.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 28
  • synastry_ss_aa.22691.48907.jpg
    synastry_ss_aa.22691.48907.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 22

d3mon92

Anything, anyone? Our families are pushing for marriage and I am not even sure about our future. Really confused, anxious and desperate for some guidance. Any help would be really appreciated.

jac

-
- (typical scorpio behavior?).
- But his moods pull me down too and then I get irritated by that (I should be more understanding though, possible karmic lesson).
- I am staying in this relationship out of guilt. And I feel trapped and suffocated.
- I would prefer to let him go, if this relationship won't help in my spiritual growth.-

Typical Scorpio? No.
You sound absolutely trapped.
His folks pushing for marriage and you don't even want to be in this relationship.
Your description alone is screaming for escape. I don't think you need an astrological analysis by virtue of the fact you're answering your own questions.

Who's to pick you up when you fall? Does this sound equal to you? Do you want to be a live-in therapist?

Be honest, keep it simple, and free yourself.

d3mon92

Typical Scorpio? No.
You sound absolutely trapped.
His folks pushing for marriage and you don't even want to be in this relationship.
Your description alone is screaming for escape. I don't think you need an astrological analysis by virtue of the fact you're answering your own questions.

Who's to pick you up when you fall? Does this sound equal to you? Do you want to be a live-in therapist?

Be honest, keep it simple, and free yourself.

That's because you don't know the whole story, just my view point. :)
He said he would go to therapy, he has before and was better for some time.

But that would take some time whereas I am feeling restless now. Not just with him, with life itself. Hence I don't want to take any impulsive decision.