Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 10-14-2019, 08:31 PM

Re: Suddenly started taking recreational drugs every weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Looking at your SR as a Natal-chart, you would be bored by conventional, workaday life and crave some excitement on weekends. Since this too, shall pass (next SR, most likely), how debilitating is ecstasy? Is it hurting your health and/or interfering with your activities the rest of the week?
Its not that debilitating, the following day is the worst due to lack of sleep and whatever other side effects, its usually also a sore inside mouth as your jaw grinds a lot, and you tend to bite the inside of your mouth....sound great don't they

The rest of the week im fine, i can't eat anything the following day, but the day after my appetite is back. Its not affecting my job or anything, or even finances as they're quite cheap. Roll on my next SR hey.

Your correct though, i do crave excitement of some sort and do get bored very quick if not. But ive always kind of been like this. Since getting into Astrology I always thought this was my Gemini moon that caused this.

Unread 10-15-2019, 05:37 AM

Re: Suddenly started taking recreational drugs every weekend.

This aspect suggests that "If a little is good, a lot is better," even when it isn't.

What about some high-impact exercise. Like running?
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
drugs, recreational, started, suddenly, taking, weekend