what do other feel towards me

annalubov

could i get an insight on what other people might fee/think of me at first impression. Do I look scary at first, especially around a professional setting.

I was finally able to find my birth time and ascendant turns out to be in Sagittarius.

Thank you.

Last edited:

coolcat14

Banned
could i get an insight on what other people might fee/think of me at first impression. Do I look scary at first, especially around a professional setting.

I was finally able to find my birth time and ascendant turns out to be in Sagittarius.

Thank you.

Do you know what degree in Sagittarius your ascendant is in? I have ascendant in Sagittarius too but it falls exactly on Pluto. So the planet automatically affects how we are perceived in the world/workplace etc. even if we aren’t fully aware of it. It looks like you have mars and Uranus in sag. So these two planets can show how you are seen even your physical body.

annalubov

Do you know what degree in Sagittarius your ascendant is in? I have ascendant in Sagittarius too but it falls exactly on Pluto. So the planet automatically affects how we are perceived in the world/workplace etc. even if we aren’t fully aware of it. It looks like you have mars and Uranus in sag. So these two planets can show how you are seen even your physical body.

i think it is ASC Sagittarius 29°50'.

wilsontc

Staff member
annalubov,

You asked:
cDo I look scary at first, especially around a professional setting.

You have Pluto (power) on the Midheaven (outer world) suggesting you show off a powerful front to the outer world, especially in business (outer world) situations.

Explaining,

Tim

JUPITERASC

could i get an insight on what other people might fee/think of me
at first impression. Do I look scary at first, especially
around a professional setting.
I was finally able to find my birth time
and ascendant turns out to be in Sagittarius.
Thank you.
ours is an astrological learning forum
members all have different perspectives and share opinions :smile:
a few tips on reading your chart relevant to your question
are as follows:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

Main Rulerships of First House = Life, vitality and health.
Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect
the way the mind works, and speech.

First house represents the focal point for the personality
and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of this house
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.

wilsontc

Staff member
look at Pluto, to annalubov

annalubov,

That aspect alone describes what you talk about. To find out more about HOW Pluto conjunct the Midheaven works, take a look at Pluto and the aspects to it. There are a lot of blue lines (easy connections) to your Ascendant (self) and one red line (stressful connection) to your Moon (emotions). So you personally are able to easily use the power, but on an emotional level it disturbs you.

Saying something more,

Tim

ANUP

Do not think much about others.
Believe in your own abilities. You are the best judging all these things.

One thing, try to react less and do not take hasty decisions.
These two can change your life a lot.

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: