Saturn keeps on my way.

clarannn

Hello, I recently found out about the recolation chart and I realised I was born on Saturn/MC Line (I have saturn conjunct midheaven in the natal chart)
When I was little my family moved to a country in europe where again I was on the Saturn/DS Line.

Years ago I felt the urge to live in England London, I went back and forward for a couple of years I just couldnt get over it until one day I just didnt want more and left the country.
After it I moved to Paris since I also felt like I had to.
My experience in London was much harder and lonely with many different and some difficult experience but I kinda felt fullfiled, in Paris was lonely sometimes but much much more easier and pleasent but still many learning experiences and yes quite painfull but I believe its because I did wrong! didnt learn the lesson so I feel like I am actually learning from the experiences little by little.
When I check those cities out I see both are connected unther the Saturn/DS Line too.

I feel like this is quite meaningfull, is it because I have such strong saturn on my natal chart like Saturn conjuct midheaven?

They always tell you to avoid Saturn but while I am thinking to try to live in a place with more pleasent aspects Paris keeps comming to my mind like if I have still some bussiness to finish there. Before I felt clearly where I wanted to live (London and Paris) but now I dont.

I feel silly to return to the place where most people avoids (the saturn line) I want to take care of myself so I am not sure if I am not being too hard with myself.

Can you give me your opinion about the matter? thank you for reading me and your time

Attachments

• horoscope-chart1__radix_7-4-1993_09-50 M.png
    horoscope-chart1__radix_7-4-1993_09-50 M.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 36
  • astro_acm_03_mar.67081.143428 (1).jpg
    astro_acm_03_mar.67081.143428 (1).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

greybeard

Your natal chart is yours for life...Saturn conjunct MC in his own sign of Aquarius square Pluto in his affinity, Scorpio.

Mars is very powerful in this chart. Interesting that this chart places the two malefics in positions of dominance.

Moving hither and yon [running from yourself?] isn't the answer. You carry that natal chart wherever/whenever you may go.

Last edited:

clarannn

Your natal chart is yours for life...Saturn conjunct MC in his own sign of Aquarius square Pluto in his affinity, Scorpio.

Mars is very powerful in this chart. Interesting that this chart places the two malefics in positions of dominance.

Moving hither and yon [running from yourself?] isn't the answer. You carry that natal chart wherever/whenever you may go.

Hello, thank you for your reply . That s truth but its also truth that your life experiences or feelings can be influenced by the place you live.
I know I had many saturn moments experiences, because the places I have lived in. I could go for some fresh air that doesnt intensify my "malefics" as yourself said, planets.

greybeard

A move to the Amazon basin should put Jupiter on the DSC.

You crave action and excitement, are opportunistic and expedient, and immediately move to change or direct circumstances to your advantage.

Removal to New Guinea or the Solomons should put your natal Saturn in the 3rd, where he's not so bothersome.

If I were your Paid Professional Counselor I would be sure to put three items on the table for discussion: egocentricity, impulsivity and sexuality. I see them as possible issues in life.

That darned natal chart just follows us everywhere, like a can tied to a dog's tail...just can't shake it.

Last edited:

clarannn

Hello thanks
Definitely I am not moving to The Amazon or Guinea but thanks for mentioning it. >.<
I have been told to go to Japan, Australia..I dont want to go that far.

Its not easy to live with all those squares of mine and I dislike the ones that makes me agresive because I feel them very unfamiliar from my persona.

However I really feel its conditioned by the family I had (fights agression, feeling invisible) or the experiences I had to live as a child/teenage (bullying..etc)
So I feel like they modified my real nature and I will overcome them.

Thanks for your replies

I don't want to offend you but that fatalistic tone is not reslly positive.

Last edited:

greybeard

I don't mean to offend you, but....

Fatalistic...After nearly a half century of comparing horoscopic charts with the people they represent, I find that 99% of us live out our charts blindly, as scripted; pretty fatalistic.

I offered you some choices in my comments, just to see what you would do. Now I see.

The famous Aztec god Tezcatlipoca, whose name means Smoking Mirror, used to carry his mirror wherever he would go. And when confronted by an enemy he would hold up his mirror and force the enemy to look, and see himself as he really is. And in that moment the enemy was utterly defeated, because seeing yourself as you really are is too painful to bear. The horoscope is that Smoking Mirror.

Last edited:

clarannn

I don't mean to offend you, but....

Fatalistic...After nearly a half century of comparing horoscopic ch

I understand very well that you have a lot of experience and knowledge.
But I think this is as many other things its about the visión and feeling about life, the awareness.
Like those who are victims of their situation and give up and think life is ****, if they just could see above would be different.
Anyway, by the way I checked ny dads natal chart.
He was very very agresive, he would get mad in a second he would think people get advantage of him etc etc he doesnt have much mars contacts.

So I am not sure what to think.

Of course I will always have the same natal chart but I am not the same as I was 5 years ago and I will keep going.