Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I don't know anything about zodiacal releasing. Are there levels to that too? Saturn times can be sadderdays. lol

Yep, four levels. It's going to be a Capricorn 1 period and then Aquarius 1 period after that. This is releasing from spirit though, which could be thought of as related to the MC - it's an action based and professional/career oriented lot.

moonkat235

Yep, four levels. It's going to be a Capricorn 1 period and then Aquarius 1 period after that. This is releasing from spirit though, which could be thought of as related to the MC - it's an action based and professional/career oriented lot.

That's very interesting! I wonder what's going on with the zodiacal releasing method in my life. Is it a similar calculation to Vimshottari?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Easy way to find out, go check out your chart on astro.com and for chart drawing pick "hellenistic" and you'll see 3 columns come up underneath your chart. The 1st one is ZR from spirit.

moonkat235

Easy way to find out, go check out your chart on astro.com and for chart drawing pick "hellenistic" and you'll see 3 columns come up underneath your chart. The 1st one is ZR from spirit.

It says for ZR Lot of Spirit:

Level 1:
Feb 3, 2006 - Capricorn
Sept 14, 2032 - Aquarius
April 10, 2062 - Pisces

So, I guess I'm gonna be in the ZR Saturn period most of my life too. lol

AppLeo

Right, didn't remember quite correctly. Those four columns are for the option "lot of fortune". Click on the other lot options to see a change in the columns, and with that different timelines (that is, if your lots don't end up in the same sign of each other)

A good primer on the greek lots
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/arabic-parts.html

regardless, the other lots each have four columns, the columns do change though. i guess lot of fortune is the only one that matters, since it has to do with monayyyy. i got saturn stuff for the next eight years, then jupiter.

conspiracy theorist

It says for ZR Lot of Spirit:

Level 1:
Feb 3, 2006 - Capricorn
Sept 14, 2032 - Aquarius
April 10, 2062 - Pisces

So, I guess I'm gonna be in the ZR Saturn period most of my life too. lol

My Pisces period starts in '86, so I'll be in my 90s if I ever see Jupiter ruling the general times again. Sadderday indeed.

conspiracy theorist

regardless, the other lots each have four columns, the columns do change though. i guess lot of fortune is the only one that matters, since it has to do with monayyyy. i got saturn stuff for the next eight years, then jupiter.

Lot of spirit is professional, and what you actually do on the count of your actions. Lot of fortune has more to do with the body, health and "tuche"/fortune - those things that befall you through no control of your own.