Transit Chiron

Darkgirl

Banned
After squaring my moon and Venus, Chiron will in May began to square my Uranus, ruler of my 4th house of home and feelings. During this time also Uranus trine my Uranus (within 2 degrees to my DC)

Could this lead to an heartbreak situation?

cphillips

I don't know if the above leads to a heartbreak situation but i am also concerned about the the threat of a Chiron square venus transit that looks to last as long as five years. Does this absolutely necessitate unspeakable pain? Should I avoid relationships at all costs?

I have pushed decent loving people away for decades and would finally like to stop this sickening habit (post cancer -- such a bummer to have waited this long to make a decent effort!!). Is the irony that no matter how I might open myself up -- something unspeakably painful looms around the corner?

Are there no mitigating transits?

thank you astrology experts!!

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello,

i have had chiron transit square my venus and it was an unspeakable pain.

it feels like something inside me broke. i cant describe this feeling

The reason was a guy. I dont know if i can longer stay in contact with him but when chiron exact squares my venus on saturday, something changed inside me. it was the last time chiron squared my venus for a long time, so i hope it will be a better year. To the same time Chiron conjunct his venus, so i think he also had some pain. His chiron is also forming a conjunction to my venus.

Best regards.