Will I get married?!

Kacci

I was looking my solar, yesterday was my b-day, and to me it seems like I will get married in next year. What do you think?
2uykutf.png

ardentika

I'd say it's definitely possible. If not married at least making something official.
SR MC coming on the natal DC. SR Sun cnj Moon is a sing of a major new begining. SR pluto on SR DC.
Basically you have a lot of good indicators, but lets wait and see. If you have a relationship the chances are higher that you will get married, if not they are much lower. A year is a short period of time to meet someone new and get married, and seing your chart, you aren't a reckless and impulsive person.

fan

Hi,

Have you ever been married? I think you should have a chance to get married around 2011. Can you share about your romance luck in 2011 and 2013-2014? It seems there's a problem with your romance in 2013-2014.

Regards,

Kacci

I'd say it's definitely possible. If not married at least making something official.
SR MC coming on the natal DC. SR Sun cnj Moon is a sing of a major new begining. SR pluto on SR DC.
Basically you have a lot of good indicators, but lets wait and see. If you have a relationship the chances are higher that you will get married, if not they are much lower. A year is a short period of time to meet someone new and get married, and seing your chart, you aren't a reckless and impulsive person.
Thank you for your answer. I started relationship 10 days before my birthday and I am happy with him, but at the moment I can't say its serious or smt like that, cause its too early for that. So maybe he is the one...we will see of course.

Kacci

Hi,

Have you ever been married? I think you should have a chance to get married around 2011. Can you share about your romance luck in 2011 and 2013-2014? It seems there's a problem with your romance in 2013-2014.

Regards,

No, I havent been. At that period I didn't even have boyfriend or anything, just a guy I liked a lot, but we didn't have anything exept we were working together.