Lost: should I keep going?

chappygirl

.....................................................................................

Last edited:

greybeard

Goodness sakes...post the chart (natal).

Here's a clue about life.
Your birth horoscope will take you where you're supposed to be your whole life long. Whether you will or no.

You are fighting against yourself. Relax. Cooperate with life instead of fighting it.

Don Quijote rode up to fight the giants (windmills), and got a lot of bruises for his pains. It is good to know when to fight and when not.

I suggest that this current problem of yours is best met through your natal chart rather than a horary. The problem runs deeper than the current situation.

Last edited:

chappygirl

Goodness sakes...post the chart (natal).

Here's a clue about life.
Your birth horoscope will take you where you're supposed to be your whole life long. Whether you will or no.

You are fighting against yourself. Relax. Cooperate with life instead of fighting it.

Don Quijote rode up to fight the giants (windmills), and got a lot of bruises for his pains. It is good to know when to fight and when not.

I suggest that this current problem of yours is best met through your natal chart rather than a horary. The problem runs deeper than the current situation.
Thanks.
I already had readings of it and it does îndeed point to this type of project for which a run the horary.
However the natal is not telling me if this particular project i have in mind is good for me. Hence my horary..